• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale, trying to live a normal life! (Open!)

Get to know your GM! What's my favorite boss theme from Undertale?

• Spider Dance (Muffet's theme)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Megalovania (Sans' theme)

• Dummy! (Mad Dummie's theme)

• Total voters
@MoonLegend101 @THEGREATPAPYRUS

Yo, guys, I'm super sorry it's taking me such a while to respond. I've just been feeling really drained of energy… as well as a few family issues being brought to light. I've also got a bunch of school stuff to take care of, so I hope you understand. (;o_o)

Anyway, I'll try to come up with a response by tomorrow!

@Lordvader59

Hey, sorry about ignoring your post. When you posted that, I was already halfway done with my own post.

Also I apologize but I feel like it would be pretty difficult and awkward for me to RP what would happen if another human appeared right at this point. I mean, I'm all for your character showing up later on and would happily integrate you in but right now's a pretty weird timing. I'm just starting to form and get a feel for the relationship between Flowey and Nova and the sudden appearance of a new human would kind of complicate the flow of the story.

Again, I do sincerely apologize for this and I have nothing against you personally. Just that.. is it possible for your character to appear at a later point? Or barring that, for him to not notice Flowey and Nova right now?

indieflower said:
@MoonLegend101 @THEGREATPAPYRUS
Yo, guys, I'm super sorry it's taking me such a while to respond. I've just been feeling really drained of energy… as well as a few family issues being brought to light. I've also got a bunch of school stuff to take care of, so I hope you understand. (;o_o)

Anyway, I'll try to come up with a response by tomorrow!
Hey there dear! :) Also don't worry, that's completely understandable of course, and it's no problem at all for me! Take as much time as you need, and it's completely fine, I wish you luck with your issues at the moment, and things to take care of. <3

@Lordvader59 @BetaNymph

Hey guys! So Vader, assuming Beta's okay with it I got two suggestions as to how to deal with the current situation.

A; Your character will decide not to intervene with Nova and Flowey, and from now till some point in the future he'll simply observe from far enough away, that it doesn't interfere with anything.

Or, B; Your character will (for whatever reason you choose) decide to ignore the current situation, and instead go somewhere else into the Underground where he won't interfere with Nova and Flowey.

Just two ideas~

I feel so bad producing such small posts, when everyone else has very long posts, but my muse runs out very quickly and I'm not terribly wordy, I'm sorry...

On a side note, I recently fell in love with sans...

Noivian said:
On a side note, I recently fell in love with sans...
Oooh, the character? How very nice to hear, dear~!

Join the ranks of so many who adore the character Sans-

I mean, how lovely to know this, I certainly understand why! <3

Gah I just want to give him a hug... @MoonLegend101 your Sans is very lovely and I can't wait to see him react to Nova's presence! Would he know that means no more resets? Would he not? It's all so interesting! I'm super psyched!

Noivian said:
Gah I just want to give him a hug... @MoonLegend101 your Sans is very lovely and I can't wait to see him react to Nova's presence! Would he know that means no more resets? Would he not? It's all so interesting! I'm super psyched!
Oh, thank you, it's such an honor and pleasure to hear that, I certainly do my best to perform the character nicely! :) Your Chara is very lovely too dear, and I am very impressed by your performance of an OC, it is done quite well. Ooooh, yes, I'm also excited about that circumstance, and what will happen when he becomes aware of Nova's presence, that will indeed become a pleasure to roleplay out, and I will do my best to perform the character well meanwhile! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i have not posted guys don't see any currect thing for me at the moment and have been little busy but forgive me

hello? anybody here? this seems silent maybe i think its best some characters start ganging up and meet frisk to get there reactions of him being still here...and aswell to revive this!

Yeah, I'm still here... Think I was waiting on a response, though.

Oh god guys, I'm sorry. I've been super inactive...

Let me post here, so we can get this ball rolling again!

@THEGREATPAPYRUS @MoonLegend101

Hey you two, I know you've been inactive due to Indie's own inactivity. I don't want to step on Indie's toes here, but such inactivity isn't good for this RP. If you two would like, I can reassume the role of Mettaton, to help you all out. (In case you were unaware, Mettaton was actually my role, but I had given it up to Indie.)

I'm still here, just waiting on the plot thread for me and the Paps perf

TheGossipLink said:
@THEGREATPAPYRUS @MoonLegend101
Hey you two, I know you've been inactive due to Indie's own inactivity. I don't want to step on Indie's toes here, but such inactivity isn't good for this RP. If you two would like, I can reassume the role of Mettaton, to help you all out. (In case you were unaware, Mettaton was actually my role, but I had given it up to Indie.)
Oh, well of course if Indie wouldn't mind, or if you will decide to do so, then, I would be fine and delighted with this in order to continue my role in the story! I'm desiring to do more roleplaying with this wonderful Papyrus performer in this roleplay anyways, if possible, and the other characters and such. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back