• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Error snickered, as he summoned four of his own blasters to counter the others blasters. Errors face then suddenly turned into a snarl, as he brung the bones an inch from US charas body, and used his strings to tear apart the blaster shielding her "now that was stupid you worms, so listen up or her death will be on ALL of your hands" error said, then looking back at asriel "that goes for you to, as it is your foolishness that brought be to bring her here in the first place"

Last edited by a moderator:
Asriel

''Guys don't do anything stupid!'' He said. He really didn't want ERROR to harm US Chara...

Dan

''Alright.'' He said. He grapple hooked out of there without smoke this time. He went into his hideout and rested.

Frisk Felt this feeling before but couldn't but there finger on it...

*its me frisk. im that feeling

Frisk stumbled back and just repeatedly said no. they knew what  Chara would make them do...

Last edited by a moderator:
Frisk asked what Chara wants 

*All I want is see Dan hung from a tree.

Frisk didnt know how to react they didnt want to kill again and remembered what happened in the genocide run 

Dan

He got too bored. He decided to go scare Frisk. He jumped from building to building. Looked through Frisk's window... ''BOO!'' He shouted while Frisk was distracted.

Name: saber the spirit elemental(bascily he controls all the elements can change into any as well

Personality: kind loving person towards friends, and is a skilled swordsmen and fighter and his father is a skeleton so he has some skeleton traitd like eyeglow

Appearance: blue magic enrgy for his body(arms legs torso pelvis, ect) normal white eyes, dark blue eyes glow, male, black leather jacket, white shirt under jAcker and light blue jeans for is outfit. And black sunglasses, terminator style

Name: saber the spirit elemental(bascily he controls all the elements can change into any as well

Personality: kind loving person towards friends, and is a skilled swordsmen and fighter and his father is a skeleton so he has some skeleton traitd like eyeglow

Appearance: blue magic enrgy for his body(arms legs torso pelvis, ect) normal white eyes, dark blue eyes glow, male, black leather jacket, white shirt under jAcker and light blue jeans for is outfit. And black sunglasses, terminator style
(Lets go accepted. Next time do it in character creation ok?)

Dan

"Interesting." I'd brush my chin, like there was a beard there, but there isn't. "Heya Frisk, i've noticed your exp went up a little. Hiding something? (Presence of Chara gives you exp btw :P)

Asriel

He'd look at Error and US Chara in silence, whilst secretly making a gasterblaster appear from behind error. Bam, it hit error making him release US Chara, then i'd teleport behind him.

Dan

"Interesting." I'd brush my chin, like there was a beard there, but there isn't. "Heya Frisk, i've noticed your exp went up a little. Hiding something? (Presence of Chara gives you exp btw :P)
They shrugged and said that they didnt realise their exp went up.

(Oi shit, i forgot about this XD
Sorry guys, i dont think ill be joining back, i have a rp to wrok on and start up, and iv spemt about 2 months on it simply because i keep losing motivation is general, it was fun while it lasted).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back