• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Jordan walked in, right after the child, frisk surprisingly, and a goat walked out, and saw a man half to death, and a lot of blood "well then...I know who not to piss off" Jordan said, walking out slowly backwards, and closing the door.

Chara awoke to Find Asriel asleep and frisk at work. Her head hurt, and she couldn't remember what happened yesterday. "Ugh. I need a drink" she went n to the kitchen and poured her self some chocolate milk

[QUOTE="Roxa Yuno]It has been long since Asriel (Flowey) broke the barrier. Asriel is now turned back into a flower and lives with Frisk and others.
Rules:

No Godmodding (Unless your god of hyperdeath)

Thats it.

OC'S ALLOWED.

Fill this in

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

(I dont want to make this long, so have fun, btw i'll be FLOWEY)

Name:Flowey

Personality:Insane, but still have a sparkle of ASRIEL in him, so he gets emotional at times.

Appearance:(Flower Form) Just a Flower (Monster Form) A cry baby goat wearing a green sweater.

(Flowey is Taken by me, sorry c:)

Can be turned into a romance or Horror or adventure RP. But still has to include all the characters and personalitys of UNDERTALE.

[/QUOTE]
you already did me

[QUOTE="Flowey Dreemurr]you already did me

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry, i took flowey. Then i turned to ASRIEL, so its taken sorry.)

[QUOTE="Flowey Dreemurr]i'll be Asgore

[/QUOTE]
(Sure, be asgore. And btw, to make a RP, you need to create a thread, its found in the roleplays. you need to find a genre you like, etc, Realistic and stuff.)

Asriel

He awoke to see that CHARA wasn't in bed. He looked at the time.. ''I fell asleep!'' He ran downstairs to find chara drinking. ''Oh good.'' He said in relief, hopefully she forgot.

Mitch Neon]ya need to take your conversation in out of character. [/QUOTE] (I do agree. OOC is there for a reason.) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39835-flowey-dreemurr/ said:
@Flowey Dreemurr[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Roxa Yuno](Sure, be asgore. And btw, to make a RP, you need to create a thread, its found in the roleplays. you need to find a genre you like, etc, Realistic and stuff.)

[/QUOTE]
ok

[dice]24876[/dice]

[QUOTE="Flowey Dreemurr]?????? so you hate me is that what your saying

[/QUOTE]
(No, we just want the conversation to be in the OOC tab. Thats all, we have no reason to hate you.)

[QUOTE="Flowey Dreemurr]?????? so you hate me is that what your saying

[/QUOTE]
Uum no, I don't hate you, but that still doesn't change the matter.

Asriel

He then replied ''Ah, nothing, i just fell over and hit myself.'' He replied blankly. He didn't like lying, but it was for the good.

She looked at him "you should but something on that" she replied..."I been thinking, you think we should go to school?"

Asriel gasped ''Thats right! We are missing out on school!'' He quickly ran to Toriel and asked her if we can go to school Toriel replied ''Of course! I'll get you sorted in a couple of days.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back