• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale rp and more ?

Yanima

Hello.

This is, um... like my first post to look for people to rp with me, so... no harsh critics ? ^^"

So... I'm currently looking for someone who would like to rp with me on the undertale fandom.

I'd like to rp as one of my new OCs (a blind human) or more of them (multi character rp ya'know) with a Sans for... maybe... a sort of romance between my oc and Sans ?

I've been reading a lot of undertale fanfictions, forgive me xD

It is fine if you also bring OCs in. We can, like I said, make a multicharacter rp.

I also like serious rp, by that I mean, no things like "and suddenly a girafa appears with a unicorn and I eat popcorns". It happened to me a lot. On other websites xD

And we could also come to different rp in different AU of undertale or fandom. If we get along and all ^^ I'm open to everything

edit: do not hesitate to propose things too

Thanks for reading my post :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.

This is, um... like my first post to look for people to rp with me, so... no harsh critics ? ^^"

So... I'm currently looking for someone who would like to rp with me on the undertale fandom.

I'd like to rp as one of my new OCs (a blind human) or more of them (multi character rp ya'know) with a Sans for... maybe... a sort of romance between my oc and Sans ?

I've been reading a lot of undertale fanfictions, forgive me xD

It is fine if you also bring OCs in. We can, like I said, make a multicharacter rp.

I also like serious rp, by that I mean, no things like "and suddenly a girafa appears with a unicorn and I eat popcorns". It happened to me a lot. On other websites xD

And we could also come to different rp in different AU of undertale or fandom. If we get along and all ^^ I'm open to everything

edit: do not hesitate to propose things too

Thanks for reading my post :D

I'd love to do one with you :D  And I'm not very good at romances (one of the downfalls of being aromantic) but I will try my hardest if that's what you really want :)  

I'd love to do one with you :D  And I'm not very good at romances (one of the downfalls of being aromantic) but I will try my hardest if that's what you really want :)  

Oh really ?

I was starting to think I was too crazy or weird to find anyone x)

We can mp on here or if you have any other way you want to rp. I'm open to it ^^

Oh really ?

I was starting to think I was too crazy or weird to find anyone x)

We can mp on here or if you have any other way you want to rp. I'm open to it ^^

Sure, that sounds cool! :D  And naw, it at least wasn't too weird for me XD I actually made a deaf Oc who was the little sister of Sans and Papyrus that was created by Alphys But if she's too Mary-Sue like (cause I know there are MANY Sans and Papyrus sibling OC's out there) then I totally understand. Let me know who you want me to play or if the OC is okay :)  

Sure, that sounds cool! :D  And naw, it at least wasn't too weird for me XD I actually made a deaf Oc who was the little sister of Sans and Papyrus that was created by Alphys But if she's too Mary-Sue like (cause I know there are MANY Sans and Papyrus sibling OC's out there) then I totally understand. Let me know who you want me to play or if the OC is okay :)  

Well like I said, we can do a multi-character rp, so you can add your OC and all, I don't mind ^^

and it would also make it more realistic than just having to play a character each (is this sentence correct ? idk I'm french xD)

Well like I said, we can do a multi-character rp, so you can add your OC and all, I don't mind ^^

and it would also make it more realistic than just having to play a character each (is this sentence correct ? idk I'm french xD)

Wow, that's so cool :D  You're doing beautifully with your English sentence structure! And yeah, that's true about it being more realistic. So, which characters did you wanna play? :)  Just so I don't try and take the ones you want

Wow, that's so cool :D  You're doing beautifully with your English sentence structure! And yeah, that's true about it being more realistic. So, which characters did you wanna play? :)  Just so I don't try and take the ones you want

Well, I think, besides my OC, I'll do Papyrus (my cinnamon roll favorite guy x')), Undyne, maybe Frisk, unless you want to, and....... *thinking hard* IDK, depends on which ones you take x)

Cool :)  I can see if I can play as Sans, though it'll be my first time so if I sound awkward that's why, and I can play Toriel and Alphys :)  And do you want me to send my OC's info now or do you wanna wait to see what she's like when we start the role play?

@Yanima

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool :)  I can see if I can play as Sans, though it'll be my first time so if I sound awkward that's why, and I can play Toriel and Alphys :)  And do you want me to send my OC's info now or do you wanna wait to see what she's like when we start the role play?

@Yanima

Well you can send it now and I also send you my OC informations. So we know the basics ^^

(Sorry if it is blurry... I'm on my phone ^^")

blind_oc_by_milkamanga-daxlqbi.jpg

cambria_undertale_oc_by_cambria_the_skelesis-d9xl57h.jpg

Name: Cambria

Age: Since she was born in a lab, she's only a few months old, but she looks to be about five

Height: About three and a half feet or about 111.8 cm

Family: Adopted sister of Sans and Papyrus

Backstory: When Alphys looked through the old notes of W.D.Gaster, she found some old sheets of an unknown process. Because she didn't know the process or what would come from it, she decided to try it out herself. A few months later, a small skeletal form began to grow in the giant liquid-filled test tube, and then she finally understood. These were the notes describing how to create skeletons. How Sans and Papyrus were "born". But, when Cambria came out of the test tube, now big enough to walk around and whatnot, Alphys soon realized that Cambria was deaf, so the scientist went on a research rampage and found out how to sign a few things in American Sign Language and slowly taught the young skeleton girl. After Sans came one day to get some ramen, as he didn't want his brother's spaghetti for at least one night, he saw Cambria and a week later Sans and Papyrus adopted their new sister and brought her home to Snowdin, where they continued to sign with her, as Gaster also used sign.

Favorite Colors: Green and Purple

Powers: Doesn't use her powers (same ones as the two Skelebros) unless she's really frustrated or when she is extremely angry and protective. Her attack color is green.

Other Facts: Loves her brothers dearly/ loves the snow/ loves to learn new things as she's only been out of that tiny lab for a few months/ likes turtles, even though she's never seen one in real life/ loves reading/ I'll think of more as the RP goes on

Name: Cambria

Age: Since she was born in a lab, she's only a few months old, but she looks to be about five

Height: About three and a half feet or about 111.8 cm

Family: Adopted sister of Sans and Papyrus

Backstory: When Alphys looked through the old notes of W.D.Gaster, she found some old sheets of an unknown process. Because she didn't know the process or what would come from it, she decided to try it out herself. A few months later, a small skeletal form began to grow in the giant liquid-filled test tube, and then she finally understood. These were the notes describing how to create skeletons. How Sans and Papyrus were "born". But, when Cambria came out of the test tube, now big enough to walk around and whatnot, Alphys soon realized that Cambria was deaf, so the scientist went on a research rampage and found out how to sign a few things in American Sign Language and slowly taught the young skeleton girl. After Sans came one day to get some ramen, as he didn't want his brother's spaghetti for at least one night, he saw Cambria and a week later Sans and Papyrus adopted their new sister and brought her home to Snowdin, where they continued to sign with her, as Gaster also used sign.

Favorite Colors: Green and Purple

Powers: Doesn't use her powers (same ones as the two Skelebros) unless she's really frustrated or when she is extremely angry and protective. Her attack color is green.

Other Facts: Loves her brothers dearly/ loves the snow/ loves to learn new things as she's only been out of that tiny lab for a few months/ likes turtles, even though she's never seen one in real life/ loves reading/ I'll think of more as the RP goes on

Oh she sounds so cute to rp with ^^

So, because you said you wanted to be Frisk as well as your OC, who seems to be human, does that mean that both of them fall a the same time and travel together? Or will you just play your OC instead? Or something else? Just making sure so I don't get confused XD 

So, because you said you wanted to be Frisk as well as your OC, who seems to be human, does that mean that both of them fall a the same time and travel together? Or will you just play your OC instead? Or something else? Just making sure so I don't get confused XD 

I thought about making it on the surface, once monsters were freed and all, if that's ok with you

I could do an Undertale RP with you if you'd like. I even have am OC I can use myself if that's a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back