• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Undertale - F i r s t I m p r e s s i o n s. (Nellie & Bumble)

STAY

CURIOUS

Name:

Ellie

Eight

Appearance:

Ellie looks just about as any fun loving outdoorsy eight year old would. Scrapes on her elbows and knees, a leaf or two tangled in her hair, and a curious and friendly look on her face. Despite having fallen down into a cavernous underworld of monsters the young girl still has a friendly and open demeanor, with a small smile on her face as a natural state and her eyes wide at the world around her. The energetic young lady has fair skin with splashes of freckles on her cheeks and on the bridge of her nose as well as few that can be found on her shoulders. Her hair is an auburn color and is pulled up in a messy pony tail that seems to be made out of steel itself, as it seems to have endured the crazy life of a young child in a foreign world. Two large strands of her hair dangle in front of her ears and bangs swoop right above her eyes to the right of her face. Kind green eyes always seem to be looking upwards and the clothes that she wears reflect her age well. Through her journey she wears a pair of light denim overalls with a pink tank top underneath and a pair of white sneakers with seemingly always untied shoe laces are what keeps her tender feet safe from her environment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back