• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale - Chariskriel RP

BundleOfStarlight

Every day you live is a victory
Hello! As you can see I'm looking for someone to join me for an Undertale RP. I'll be playing Chara, and I need someone to be Frisk and Asriel. I'll include my information for how I play Chara at the bottom of the post

I'd like to find someone who doesn't mind potentially long waits between replies. I often have reasons that keep me from sitting down and writing, and will not always be able to reply quickly. If I don't reply within a week then please feel free to send me a message!

For anyone that doesn't know, chariskriel is the ship name for the pairing of Chara, Frisk, and Asriel. If you've never heard of polyamory I suggest you google it before continuing

We can do the rp either here or on discord! Just be aware that I just recently joined this site and still don't know how it works very well
Also, feel free to ask if you'd like an example of my roleplay/writing style, or how long my replies usually are

Setting:

It's been about a decade since the barrier fell, the sudden re-emergence of monster kind was a shock to humanity, but they were soon convinced they were no threat by the royal family and the small human that had somehow been appointed their ambassador.​

Monsters are now well established in various areas around the world, and their capitol at the base of mount Ebott is home to an increasing amount of humans every year that passes. It isn't perfect by any means, humans and monsters occasionally clash, either because of the difference in their cultures or from bigoted standpoints, but it is mostly peaceful.​

Frisk, Chara, and Asriel - now in their twenties - have left the nest and found themselves a house to share together. Life is good for the three of them, but only time will tell what the future may bring.​

-----​

Chara and Asriel are alive because plot lmao. Let's just go with they materialized when the barrier broke, or Asriel brought them both back with the power he had as the God of Hyperdeath (lmao nerd)

I haven't got any real plot aside from the setting above, so if anyone has anything they'd like to do I'm all ears! If not we'll just start and see where the story takes us

Rules:

>Chara and Frisk are nonbinary. Usually I'll be fine with people using whatever headcanons they want, but playing either of them as male or female triggers my dysphoria quite heavily

>No NSFW content. We'll be in a private chat but that doesn't mean you get to break the rules

>No controlling characters other than your own. It's rude and you probably won't be playing them the way their mun intends to

>I will not hesitate to block/kick anyone who disrespects polyamory or nonbinary people. That includes frequent misgendering of any character

My Chara:
> They are agender and use their in game canon pronouns

> They are in their early twenties and has been living on the surface with the rest of monster kind since the barrier fell about a decade ago

> Freckles. Freckles everywhere

> They are not and have never been evil
> They are asexual, panromantic, and polyamorous
> They suffer from anxiety and depression and have various ways to cope with it, some less healthy than others. Their anxiety is mainly focused on interactions with or around humans they don't know or trust (The depression especially won't be a big part of how I rp Chara, unless my partner/s want it to be)

> Not a pacifist but they're not a fan of violence, and prefer to run from confrontations. They will fight if they have to, to protect themself or someone they care about, but they're not exactly the strongest fighter

> Their favourite hobby is knitting. People they care about has at least one closet full of sweaters, hats, socks, and other various knitted garments. This is also their job, because of their previously mentioned mental illness they have difficulty getting regular work. So instead they've opened a moderately successful online shop that caters to both monsters and humans. They don't earn a lot, but it's enough to pay for rent and food

> Surprisingly their favourite food is not chocolate but lasagna, especially if Toriel or Frisk makes it. They still very much like chocolate, but more for nostalgic reasons rather than it being an obsession

20180916_2351_90s_Kid.jpg
art by me

Update: Someone has claimed Frisk (and Muffet if she will be needed), so if anyone would be interested in playing Asriel that would be fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back