• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale Anyone?

Captain Backfire

Do Not Eat The Blue Mints!
*Awkward Introduction*

HAI!

Soooo... Ever since I played Undertale for the first time, I immediately fell in love. I've only read a few of the AU's, but Flowerfell has to be my favorite. ANYways, I ship Frisk x Sans (adult Frisk, of course) and I ventured out into the wide open plains of Google to see if I could find a site where there were others like me (as all my friends either hate Undertale, or refuse to play it for stupid reasons. *mutters*). I was thoroughly surprised that there was very little on RPG-D, so viola! I'm here.

Unfortunately, being new and having less than 10 posts, I'm unable to PM so please keep all comments here as I won't be able to reply to you until I have those first.

I'm also a photoshopaholic, so if you have any requests, let me know! :D

I love photoshop. I made a creepy undertale genocide run picture on it. Also I know the feeling. People look at me like im more in love with undertale than they were. I'm obsessed. I usually rp as sans and am okay with most ships(

[QUOTE="Captain Backfire]*Awkward Introduction*
HAI!

Soooo... Ever since I played Undertale for the first time, I immediately fell in love. I've only read a few of the AU's, but Flowerfell has to be my favorite. ANYways, I ship Frisk x Sans (adult Frisk, of course) and I ventured out into the wide open plains of Google to see if I could find a site where there were others like me (as all my friends either hate Undertale, or refuse to play it for stupid reasons. *mutters*). I was thoroughly surprised that there was very little on RPG-D, so viola! I'm here.

Unfortunately, being new and having less than 10 posts, I'm unable to PM so please keep all comments here as I won't be able to reply to you until I have those first.

I'm also a photoshopaholic, so if you have any requests, let me know! :D

[/QUOTE]
Also type stuff in random forums to reach the ten limit. That's what i did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back