• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

The river person yet again said the same dialog to Chara as if they were Frisk. It was a matter of time before everyone was on board. Saying the same various of things they said before while travelling. After a while. The party has finally reached Hotland. The river person stopped the boat to it's stop.

*Welcome to Hotland

Chara hopped off the boat, They wiped sweat off their forehead was it hotter here, they couldn't tell as they were a ghost last time Frisk was here, "Alright pray for the best, prepare for the worst" Chara called out to the others as they approached the lab door,
Chara whispered a few things to themselves before entering the automatically opening doors.
* you are the future of humans and monsters, stay determined..
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Verona Mystice Verona Mystice DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 @WolfSpirit KAmber KAmber

As Chara entered the lab. The lab was dark like before. Strange... The large screen appeared static and made static noises over and over. The dark place is a mess. Couple of things were scattered on the floor, specifically "Alphys's" belongings. Glass shards are also present in the floor and a small foul unknown odor can be smelled when close to the shards. Going up, there seems to be a lumped figure laying in the ground. It seems to be a monster. When up close, this figure was non other than Alphys herself! There's no missing the figure and shape. She lied on the floor unconscious. It seems that it just happened a few seconds ago. She is surrounded by her belongings and a large sack at her side. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Verona Mystice Verona Mystice @WolfSpirit KAmber KAmber

"Thats pretty obvious at this point, although Iv been meaning to ask you something...how do you guys treat Yukk around here....its just he seems to have self esteem issues. Your not treating him badly around here right.." Frisk looks at least somewhat concerned. Seeing as their would be no immediate answer they decided to follow up on his request, "Its my job to work with negotiations like this, what are your terms?"
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
"Oh I can assure you that I treat every one of my men like they're my children!" Tuna boasted as he rested his legs on the desk as he confidently laid back, "Yeah, Yukk is the slowest and less competent of my men, but I feed and look out for him never less! Now, THE DEAL!!!"

As Tuna was about to talk, Slick quietly used his tail to grab the cinnamon bun to then bring it to his hand, taking a bite from it, "SO! You are the ambassador of the monsters of the Underground, correct? Well, although I was not born there, I can see quite clearly that your hopes of uniting monsters and humans has backfired drastically!"

Tuna then opened a drawer from his desk and grabbed handfuls of newspapers before throwing them onto the desk, all of which detailed horrific terror attacks performed by humans against monsters. "Ever since my kind was freed from the underground, we've built your cities! We've helped to solve many of the problems in this world! We've taken up arms to fight and die for the safety of both humans and monsters! But what do we get in return!? No rights! No citizenship! And no feeling of safety as humans like you are threatening their lives! Now... I understand that you're dealing with your own agenda right now. But after the move you pulled just a few days a go," Tuna threw the threat letter to Frisk as he continued, "I was just about ready to have my men make you swim with the fishes! But, because you've so kindly chose to civilly make your way into my lair to discuss negotiations, i'm feeling a bit... generous..."

Tuna then hopped onto his desk as he then exclaimed, pointing to Frisk with a wide smile as Slick and Sludge watched in surprise, "Make me into the Ambassador of monsters, and I will let you and your friend go!"

Len's eye widened inhumanly showing his gross red eye veins as he heard the deal that will surely bring a totally different turn of future events. "No! Don't do it Ambassador! Think of the future!" Len started to sweat a river (Not really) He believes that they wont give in just like that but what if they did? Len is feeling the tension and pressure right now. "Isn't there another option!? I know Humans are sometimes not what we expect them be but they are just misunderstood!" Len said with a distressed tone. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Grillby cracked his whip, illuminating the place. "Dang. They're gone."
"Two places they could have gone, through that doorway, probably an elevator shaft. Or out the LAB, which could be one of two places. That path that used to be guarded by two royal guardsmen. They could have doubled back to confuse us. They also could have been in Waterfall, since we passed it with the river person. Or they've rigged the puzzles in Hotland. Also, this Alphys may be a dummy, in which case they've got her in Waterfall, that pathway, that shaft, on the way to the CORE, at the CORE, or in New Home. BUT if this is the real alphys, they've decided to rig the puzzles so we can't get out, which is the most logical way for us to be trapped."
"Get away from Alphys."

Frisk just stared at the letter that had their fake signature with a look of disgust, "Well allow me to demonstrate one thing," they took a hold of the letter and tore it in half, "Why would I have any reason to attack any monster when my whole family, not to mention the only family iv ever had, are comprised of monsters, but to be honest it would definitely not be surprising if someone was trying to black mail me to start up drama such as this. As for your request, there are a few problems. One this position was given to me by King Asgore and is not something I can just give up, unless you want a Boss Monster on your tail. Next with the current issues it would only cause more chaos to switch now, not to mention this could cause a scandal if word were to get out that you gave orders to two people to attack a small child and kid nap a royal guard member, if that got out nothing I say could possibly help you out of trouble. I hope you can see the problem, So if I may propose a compromise, join me during meetings or other cases, you can give your opinion and help provide new ideas and solutions. This could also help out your group get recognition.
DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Len's eye widened in surprise as Frisk signed the paper and tore it. He lost all hope at the few seconds of it until they explained. Len nodded a couple of times as Frisk spoke further. He liked Frisk's ideas and answers towards Tuna. And they strike again... Len thought to himself. Frisk is very clever despite their appearance and age. A position that has been given by the king is a real deal.

Meanwhile the lights were glowing dim once more before completely disappearing only leaving Grillby's glowing body illuminated through the dark lab like a lantern, thanks to the lab's fireproof structure. Alphys laid down on the ground not moving a single muscle. The place sure is a mess... Almost like a scene to be exact.
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu @WolfSpirit KAmber KAmber Verona Mystice Verona Mystice DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

The monitor was completely static. Not much interactions can be made here. Meanwhile Alphys slowly began to moan awake, rubbing her head in the process. "Ugh, W-what happened." Alphys said as she slowly rose up, looking down to the ground while continuously rubbing her head. She was in a kneeling position.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu @WolfSpirit Verona Mystice Verona Mystice KAmber KAmber

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Shocked by Frisk's words, Slick hesitantly turned his head towards Tuna as he then said, "I-I don't mean tah step outta line, boss, but dis human here gotta good poi-" The eel monster was silenced by Sludge's sharp glare, prompting Slick to turn his head away out of intimidation.

"... Oh, I get it." Tuna said with a wide, toothy grin towards Frisk, returning to his seat as he then said, "I mean, King Asgore sounds like he's quite the pleasant guy and all, but like all the monsters he rules, he's but a gullible, stupid fool of a monster! He may be a Boss Monsters, but that doesn't change the fact that he was stupid enough to be tricked by a small, human child! That's right, Frisky! I know what game you're playing! BUT... I would be a fool to reject your compromise."

As Slick and Sludge both bared face of shock, Tuna would then added, grinning as if he was hiding something, "So If me and my men join you for meetings or other cases, we'll be able to have a say on the treatment of monsters in this humble little town? Though trusting you of all people would probably be an unwise decision, I have good faith that we could... work something out."

(assuming that Yukk followed Chara and Grilby to look for Alphys)
Yukk stood as he watched Chara approach the monitor, trembling in worry as he then said, "I-I don't know about dis, guys! S-somethin' in my gut is tellin' me that we should git outta here before something reeeeal bad happens!"

"If we are in an agreement then indeed," Frisk held out their hand, they even rolled back their sleeve as if to prove they were not hiding anything, aside from bandages and bruises maybe. " We can always use more assistance these days, and a few more friends couldn't hurt right." "Besides we do need to get back on a rescue mission, i'm worried about what could be happening right now while were here. . ."

Len nodded as he agreed with Frisk. "Agreed. There is a lot more important task than this." Len worriedly said. "Please... I need you to cooperate with us. This is not a request, this is a demand." He added. Len pulled out his badge along with his ID card. "This is both coming from your's truly, the Ambassador and me. A local royal guard rookie." Len reminded them. He wanted to remind them on who are they to decline.

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

"Cool, she's awake. They wouldn't just leave Alphys like this. Likely they've set something else up or fled to prepare something."
(BTW, I'm AFK for 4 days so I can't reply after this.)

Alphys gained full awareness of her surroundings and realized that she was surrounded by strangers "H-huh!? Who are you guys!? W-what are you guys doing in my l-lab!?" Alphys cried with a stressed out tone. She looked very worried and seems to be panicking one can tell. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu @WolfSpirit Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Alphys seems to have calmed down upon Chara's warm presence. She mistook Chara as Frisk for some reason. "W-well you i was working in the lab up in the surface. W-when suddenly the lights w-went out, i got nervous a-and suddenly i felt a hard knock on the b-back on my head and t-then i woke up and found you." Alphys explained. She was quite relieved that she was being rescued. Alphys wasn't worried about where she is since she can already tell where they are and she felt safer when Chara arrived along with some friendly strangers. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu @WolfSpirit Verona Mystice Verona Mystice DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

". . . . Alphys, can you think of anything someone might want to steal from here." Chara's mind was trying to put the pieces together, why would they bother bringing Alphys here, perhaps they had planned on using her for something but just gave up. Chara turned their attention to the door to the True Lab.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

"I-i don't know." Alphys began scratching her head as she tried her hardest to think. "Maybe t-they want something from my lab, perhaps." She muttered under her breath. Alphys approached the machine that was building a static on it's screen. She tried to fi it by pressing and opening a few things that the human mind won't understand. "O-oh no." Alphys was sweating a bit. Her technology won't cooperate with her. "Could it be that s-someone had hacked this? N-no, that's impossible..." Alphys tried to turn on the light but it failed to give it's light. Presumably, it seems that someone busted the lights in a strange way without physically touching it's exteriors. "O-oh no, now i can't see things much now. Alphys didn't seem to bother mentioning the True lab.

*Suddenly a strange foul rotten odor fills the air...

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu @WolfSpirit Verona Mystice Verona Mystice DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

"If we are in an agreement then indeed," Frisk held out their hand, they even rolled back their sleeve as if to prove they were not hiding anything, aside from bandages and bruises maybe. " We can always use more assistance these days, and a few more friends couldn't hurt right." "Besides we do need to get back on a rescue mission, i'm worried about what could be happening right now while were here. . ."
"Oh sure sure!" Tuna grinned as he shook Frisk's hand, much to Slick and Sludge's confusion as their boss then went on to then say, "Me and my men could even aid you in this "rescue mission" of yours!"

Yukk meekly waved at Aphys to try and act friendly, giving his hulking stature, but a fowl stench filled his nostrils as he then said, "D-does anyone else smell dat!?"

Chara covered their mouth and nose with one hand. "What the hell is that?" they asked coughing slightly. They felt their soul crack a little but it would melt over the crack.

"Then it is agreed" Frisk pulled their sleeve back down, they were not comfortable with their scars being seen as it normally caused people to ask questions they did not feel like answering. "Well first release my friend so we can get to Mt Ebott, You said you were not born their right? Might be a good chance to learn more about your kinds history as well."
DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 @WolfSpirit Verona Mystice Verona Mystice Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Len felt relieved that they are finally out of this situation. Either way on how the situation ended he knew that it was going to be the same. He lives and he's free. Without a second thought Len brushed his cap and equipped back on his head.

Deep, deep inside the darkness of the lab... A childish young male voice emerged from the darkness. It sounded like Jack, if they were three years younger. The voice seems to bounce everywhere making it impossible to figure out on where the source of the voice originates. "Greetings. I didn't expect you've arrived sooner... With, friends... It seems that you can sense me nearby." The voice seems to be addressing Chara. Mistaking them for Frisk. The voice sounded very strict yet polite at some way.
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu @WolfSpirit Verona Mystice Verona Mystice DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Grillby threw a fireball up and caught it, then threw it at a random place he knew was'nt flammable. He drank a flask he had in his boot and started burning brighter. "Magic, aged till it's nearly beer. Always handy, especially for a bartender or a soldier. I'm both, so I keep the stuff on my person at all times." He waved his hand absently, shooting a fireball where the voice truly originated. "Also lets me act like a lantern and gives me magic sight. Allows a kind of true-sight for a time, since nearly every person, human or monster, has magic in them. I suggest you run while I've only drank a small flask."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back