• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

Approaching the door Frisk thought about their strategy, they could not deny the anger in them at the moment but at the same time wouldn't that make them look worse. They leaned up against the door to listen in on the situation. They decided it would be best to at least fake a calm appearance. They opened the door " Like what exactly? Show me." they called out.
DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Sludge's guard went up as he glared at Frisk, while Tuna St. Targo let loose another laugh as he then ecstatically said, "FRISK!!! My wonderful arch-nemesis! Come in, come in! Sludge! Get our new visitor a chair and some snacks for all of us us!"

Sludge nodded his head as he then made his way out of the room, floating at Frisk as he then softly said to them, "Don't. Try. Anythin'." As the hammerhead shark monster left the room, though, and old face came slinging in to station himself next to Tuna. "Well well well~" Slick said with a menicing hisS as he passed Frisk, "Look what the cat dragged in."

Last edited:
Len observed the surroundings. Attempting to use his communicator but it was all in vain. There is no signal nor frequency that Len could use right now for some reason. He scratched his head as he observed further across the room. What is he trying to do? Len thought to himself.

" Oh I remember you, um your not to badly hurt right, I honestly didn't expect my friend to be that aggressive.." Frisk asked Slick, "If you need it I think there still a cinnamon bunny in my bag."
Frisk started walking closer to the desk observing the surroundings. " Nice place you have here sir."
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

" Oh I remember you, um your not to badly hurt right, I honestly didn't expect my friend to be that aggressive.." Frisk asked Slick, "If you need it I think there still a cinnamon bunny in my bag."
Frisk started walking closer to the desk observing the surroundings. " Nice place you have here sir."
Slick stared at Frisk before tuning his head away from them, as Tuna then said, "Indeed it is! My father used to own this magnificent establishment years ago! But now I have inherited it, so now this is my domain!"

Tuna then went to roll up the paper and hold it in his robotic hand as Sludge finally came back into the room, holding a chair and some caviar as he placed them down and stood on the right hand side of Tuna. As the boss then helped himself a spoon full of caviar, he then grinned as he then said to Frisk, "Now, lets talk business!"

Len felt slightly strange that Frisk is very calm at this moment. Reminiscing the times back in the previous events Frisk has been very neutral not too nice nor not too bad. So he expected a quick tide of mood swings a few minutes from now. Sweating real hard. Len anticipated the unexpected. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

"If you insist" Frisk took a seat and took out a cinnamon bunny as they waited.

Chara sat up from the impact of the fall, "Guess my grave provided some help.." they joked starring down at the bed of flowers which were surprisingly still well cared for. Brushing themselves off they took a hold of Flowey's pot and kept walking down the hall guiding themselves through the ruins like it was second nature.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 KAmber KAmber @WolfSpirit Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

"Tally-ho!"
Grillby took a swig out of a bottle and assumed cannonball position(like when you're jumping into the water.)
He fell and took another swig.
Grillby seemed to take only a small amount of damage from the fall.
"Here's some fries I made. Think you might need 'em."
*You received the G. Ch. Fries

As Chara ventured through along with Grillby. The place was empty. No monster in sight, completely safe from monster encounters. One can totally notice the events from before have occurred. The traces of human and monster interaction still left till this very moment. The ruins was dead silent for some reason, seems that the lack of Toriel's presence gives the place the isolation vibe. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu KAmber KAmber @WolfSpirit Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

"..."
*Grillby is noticeably shivering.
"We need to get out of here."

"If you insist" Frisk took a seat and took out a cinnamon bunny as they waited.

Chara sat up from the impact of the fall, "Guess my grave provided some help.." they joked starring down at the bed of flowers which were surprisingly still well cared for. Brushing themselves off they took a hold of Flowey's pot and kept walking down the hall guiding themselves through the ruins like it was second nature.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 KAmber KAmber @WolfSpirit Verona Mystice Verona Mystice
Slick continued to look away from Frisk as Tuna began to speak with a confident yet treacherous grin, "SO! As you may be more than aware, I want you dead. Why? Well, that's something you of all people should know!" As Tuna threw the threat letter so that it was now laying in front of Frisk, he continued as he then added, "But rather than go through the troubles of me sending more of my men to kill you and risk having them get pumbled or even killed, how about we settle with some... negotiations. How about it, Ambassador?"

"Thats pretty obvious at this point, although Iv been meaning to ask you something...how do you guys treat Yukk around here....its just he seems to have self esteem issues. Your not treating him badly around here right.." Frisk looks at least somewhat concerned. Seeing as their would be no immediate answer they decided to follow up on his request, "Its my job to work with negotiations like this, what are your terms?"

Chara felt a chill run down their spine, they forgot just how empty the ruins can feel. "My Mo-..Toriel's old home is up ahead, that marks the end of the ruins. From their we might be able to get a quick shortcut to Hotland. Thankfully Frisk had solved the puzzles when they went threw the ruins almost a half year ago so they didn't need to deal with the puzzles, Chara opened the front door to Toriel's old home.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre @WolfSpirit KAmber KAmber Verona Mystice Verona Mystice DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

As Chara opens the door. The place was dark lights were out but one can still see things around since it is not pitch black. Everything was still the same they left it. The sound of silence give an eerie yet at the same time a very tranquil feeling. If one attempts to go down. They we'll see something very off and haunting. The door that is suppose to block the path to Snowdin was wide open. The cold howling wind echoes through the walls if one.

*Someone or something has been here...

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu KAmber KAmber @WolfSpirit Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

". . . ." They took a moment to look around the house, catching a glimpse in the mirror
* It's me, Chara
to make sure that the rest of the house was untouched aside from whatever Toriel brought with her to the surface, Chara searched every room.
* It's Toriel's chair, its name is Charial.
They cringed at their own bad joke.
* Just a normal bucket. . . . of snails.
* This stove looks unused, Toriel must use fire magic instead.
Seems Chara still insists on narrating everything, even if its to themselves.
* Its a fridge, for some reason theirs a brand name chocolate bar inside. . .
Chara took a look around before snatching the bar of chocolate for themselves.
* Ah the cactus, truly the most tsundere of plants.
honestly Chara most likely looks odd to onlookers as they narrate their surroundings. Seeing no noticeable difference they walk downstairs passing down the cold hallway into Snowdin forest.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KAmber KAmber DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Verona Mystice Verona Mystice @WolfSpirit

The cold breeze has slapped Chara directly to the face. The climate seems to have been colder than before. The cold and lonely atmosphere seems to stand out well. Ahead there is vague trail of footsteps that seems to belong to a child . Aside the footprints was a large line trail as if this person who just passed here is trying to drag something heavy with them. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu KAmber KAmber @WolfSpirit Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

"..."
*Grillby is haunted.
"Too many people died here... Good people, who weren't supposed to." He was standing behind the chair.
"..."
He walked all the way over to Chara.
"I'd like to get as far away from here as possible."

". . . I don't get it no one should be here right?" Chara walked next to the tracks for a bit. ". . . . we just need to get to snowdin town, from there we can skip to Hotland without needing to pass Waterfall.." Chara could feel a chill as they followed the tracks, there was still generally only one direction as Snowdin was rather linear. They gripped their knife and pulled their hood close to warm up a bit.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KAmber KAmber DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 @WolfSpirit Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

As they ventured down further towards Snowdin. The tracks came to a complete stop. The footprints and line disappeared exactly in Snowdin's welcoming archway. Further ahead was the same old Snowdin but this time. No monsters are found in sight. Light's in the very houses and buildings were off including Grillby's. The lack of monsters and lighting made the place look like a ghost town. The cold howling wind has been amplified to this point.

*Welcome to Snowdin

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu KAmber KAmber @WolfSpirit Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

* But nobody came. . .
Chara looked around snowdin, " creepy. . . ." they commented, most things were still here aside from personal belongings most likely taken by their owners to the surface. They reached the end of Snowdin before turning back to see anything they might have missed, heading north to the river.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

(Do to me going to Montreal for the weekend, I may not be able to post as often as I usually do)
(Take care)

Looking back to Snowdin nothing else seems to be eye catching. to this point. It wasn't a matter a of time before a boat drifted by the waters. It was the same ferryman/woman from before. The same dialog was said once more as the finally arrived to the usual stop spot. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu KAmber KAmber @WolfSpirit Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Grillby spent a couple of minutes dodging the little splashes of water.
"We're here. Anything you want to do before heading into the LAB?"

"Yes!" Papyrus went to check on a snow statue in his image. It had been kicked to pieces but the snow poff written SANS on it was still there. Papyrus looked sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back