• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises- Character select (Character sheet)

yeah ok just thought i could have some fun with ragnas' buddy. oh well. still open if you want murphy outta there.

Appearance (Descriptive or Image):
maxresdefault.jpg

Name: ellie

Nickname (If any): ghost in the shell

Soul color: red
soul power: eye for an eye
any harm done to her is dealt to the attacker as well.

Personality: she is very socially awkward, but she very kind and loving. when she sets her sights on something theirs no stopping her. she is curious about the world around her. she will protect her friends at all costs. hates being alone now that she has had a taste of human interaction besides her father.

Battle stats:
LV: 1
HP: 50/50
ATK: 5
DEF: 20
WEAPON: needle +5
ARMOR: none
GOLD: 100000 G

Skills or Talent: she is a great singer having sung from the age of 5, and she has some skill in fencing from her lessons that she took from 7-9.
Backstory: the daughter of a wealthy man she had it all or so it would seem. her father was overprotective and she was unable to leave the mansion and the maid staff were of little social interaction leaving her with little to no social experience. on her tenth birthday one of the newer maids bumped into ellie knocking down a long set of stairs. the incident left her paralyzed from the neck down. her father had a machine constructed so that she could explore the town for he believed that if he hadn't kept her within the house her whole life this might not have happened. the result was, after 5 years, a robot built around one of ellie's old dolls. using... experimental soul technology developed along side the robot, her soul was transferred into the robot though the process left the equipment fried. after that she spent a good while just exploring the town during the events of chapter 2 and 3.
Theme song:
Others: hates dogs.

Appearance (Descriptive or Image):
maxresdefault.jpg

Name: ellie

Nickname (If any): ghost in the shell

Soul color: red
soul power: eye for an eye
any harm done to her is dealt to the attacker as well.

Personality: she is very socially awkward, but she very kind and loving. when she sets her sights on something theirs no stopping her. she is curious about the world around her. she will protect her friends at all costs. hates being alone now that she has had a taste of human interaction besides her father.

Battle stats:
LV: 1
HP: 50/50
ATK: 5
DEF: 20
WEAPON: needle +5
ARMOR: none
GOLD: 100000 G

Skills or Talent: she is a great singer having sung from the age of 5, and she has some skill in fencing from her lessons that she took from 7-9.
Backstory: the daughter of a wealthy man she had it all or so it would seem. her father was overprotective and she was unable to leave the mansion and the maid staff were of little social interaction leaving her with little to no social experience. on her tenth birthday one of the newer maids bumped into ellie knocking down a long set of stairs. the incident left her paralyzed from the neck down. her father had a machine constructed so that she could explore the town for he believed that if he hadn't kept her within the house her whole life this might not have happened. the result was, after 5 years, a robot built around one of ellie's old dolls. using... experimental soul technology developed along side the robot, her soul was transferred into the robot though the process left the equipment fried. after that she spent a good while just exploring the town during the events of chapter 2 and 3.
Theme song:
Others: hates dogs.

A very interesting Character you made, i really appreciate the creativity but sadly i am no longer accepting Characters -_- I'm sorry.

yeah i found out after i made it. le sigh. know any other undertale rp's that might accept a slimier cs? also thoughts on the theme choice?

Actually, there still might be a chance for you. Luckily i have been planning to revive a dead RP that has died out years ago. Here's the link to it Grillby's I suggest you take the opportunity to join the Rp. It doesn't have a IC, CS, or OOC but i'm about to start making them. Undertale Rp's are hard to find nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back