Anime & Manga Underrated/Underappreciated Characters?

HeathertheGamer

Princess of Everything
What character(s) do you feel deserve more attention?

For me, I think Speed of Sound Sonic is an underappreciated character because it's so hard to find stuff about him T^T

Kanaria from Rozen Maiden

Kanaria almost never pops up when fans are mention thier favorite characters. She is unfortunately the last of the main cast Rozens to be introduced. First appearing in season 2 and not becoming a major player until halfway though. And even then she was a comedy character, a position that was already filled very well by Hina Ichigo. A shame because I think Kanaria has some of the cutesiest funny moments in the show. If we would have gotten a proper season 3 and not a reboot, I think Kanaria would have gain more fans. Since Hina became out of commission at the end of season 2, Kanaria would have had her moment to shine in season 3. I like Kanaria but we didn't get a whole lot of time with her.

Ignus from FFXV. Yeah, he was supposed to be there for Noctis but not once did I hear anyone thank him for cooking their meals. Maybe they appreciated him at a 'certain' point of eating canned beans still, what about some gratitude?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back