• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Under Lock and Key

slim

destroyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Yell at me, demand answers, and ask questions here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested, making my character now. Also in human form do creatures keep any monstrous features, for example would the phoenix boy keep his wings or maybe patches of feathers or do they completely take the form of a normal human?

dragonsfire said:
Interested, making my character now. Also in human form do creatures keep any monstrous features, for example would the phoenix boy keep his wings or maybe patches of feathers or do they completely take the form of a normal human?
That's what I thought as well. Also what about creatures who are indistinguishable or borderline indistinguishable from humans?

dragonsfire said:
Scylla said:
That's what I thought as well. Also what about creatures who are indistinguishable or borderline indistinguishable from humans?
I was pondering both of those ideas earlier and I wouldn't mind at all!

So many potential characters to play, though I am curious as to a specific role that could potentially spice up the role-play a bit if we could discuss...

@Lima

Hiruka said:
We should advertise this rp ._.
I did make an interest check but I'm new and have nobody to tag xD If you want you can tag some people who you think might be interested

@The Seer @omgcaro @The Seer character. I may make another (well, full-blooded) human that is mean so we can start. Anyway, just wanted to give a head's up. If you know anyone who might be interested in joining the RP please tag!

Would it help if I made another human but mean this time? Or tweak my current one so she's mean?

luthor said:
Would it help if I made another human but mean this time? Or tweak my current one so she's mean?
It would, but only do it if you really want to

Would it be more helpful if I made another character or change mine? I love playing cruel characters so it's no bother.

luthor said:
Would it be more helpful if I made another character or change mine? I love playing cruel characters so it's no bother.
You can do either, just whatever suits you. And that's perfect

I can't really think of anyone who would be willing to be a human that I Rp with... @arizzle @ambiguities @Sgt Gomez well those are the only people I got who would possibly be a human. Oh and if you join thanks, also I'm gonna be gone for an hour.

Hey @The Seer to you prefer the villain to be male? Because I can create a human later after I get back from a party around 1:00 pm.

Dominaiscna said:
I wonder, could one master perhaps have a few magical creatures or is it one creature to one master only?
Ive been thinking about that. It could happen and the master would have a bunch of marks on them if they owned multiple creatures. I think there should be a type of danger though to humans who have multiple creatures.

Dominaiscna said:
@Lima
Could i maybe also join?

I have an idea that i really want to try out..but i'm not sure if it is possible
Of course! I am in need of a human, so if that's what you're planning it would be perfect. If not that is still fine!

Yup, it is actually for a female human is is unmastered as of yet. But for my idea, i will need one of the already made free magic creatures or a to be made free magic creature >.<

May i pour everything i've thought about out?

Dominaiscna said:
Yup, it is actually for a female human is is unmastered as of yet. But for my idea, i will need one of the already made free magic creatures or a to be made free magic creature >.<
May i pour everything i've thought about out?
Absolutely. We have a free character, @Angel Lucifer so we'll have to discuss it with him as well. But yes, I would love to hear everything you're thinking of.

Character List Pairings

@The Seer - @omgcaro -
@Crines

@Rigel - @Quantum Leek

@Angel Lucifer since you're character has nobody specific to interact with I'm hoping to have a way to introduce you into the storyline.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back