• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Unable to reply to thread in this forum

call me rae

Closing this account
Edited : So updated with new information. I have attempted to post in this thread and found that it works fine.

So it appears the problem is specific to this particular thread - Help - Advertising Question

I have attempted on multiple occasions to post a reply to this thread and have been unsuccessful.

I click the post reply button and nothing happens at all.

I have not encountered this error with any of my other threads at this time ( 6-13-2016 , 7:19 EST )

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, that's weird. I just went and tried to post as well but nothing happened either.

I checked and it should be open. :/ Someone higher than me might need to look into it.

nerdyfangirl said:
Edited : So updated with new information. I have attempted to post in this thread and found that it works fine.
So it appears the problem is specific to this particular thread - Help - Advertising Question

I have attempted on multiple occasions to post a reply to this thread and have been unsuccessful.

I click the post reply button and nothing happens at all.

I have not encountered this error with any of my other threads at this time ( 6-13-2016 , 7:19 EST )
If you use adblocker, it gets upset at the word advertising in the URL and disables the post ability. Try safelisting the site (we don't run any ads), its a known adblocker issue.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]If you use adblocker, it gets upset at the word advertising in the URL and disables the post ability. Try safelisting the site (we don't run any ads), its a known adblocker issue.

[/QUOTE]
I run an adblocker - lemme disable it real quick and see if it changes anything!!

Rissa said:
I run an adblocker - lemme disable it real quick and see if it changes anything!!
So yeah... It worked for me after I disabled it. Thanks Wiz!

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]If you use adblocker, it gets upset at the word advertising in the URL and disables the post ability. Try safelisting the site (we don't run any ads), its a known adblocker issue.

[/QUOTE]
thanks ill check it out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back