• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Unable to edit title.

How are you going about trying to edit the title?

Are you using the edit function on the first post itself, or going to the top right above it and using the thread tools options?

Strude said:
I am unable to edit the title of my thread: http://www.rpnation.com/threads/interest-check-amberwood.54086/
Uncertain if this is a singular issues or a issue related to that sub-forum specifically.
Esme said:
How are you going about trying to edit the title?
Are you using the edit function on the first post itself, or going to the top right above it and using the thread tools options?
Users were only able to edit their title within the first 60 minutes. We've made it an hour but even then users should not be needing to edit thread titles constantly, that is why the staff/RP Authors exist.

Though I did bump it from an hour to 3 just now.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Users were only able to edit their title within the first 60 minutes. We've made it an hour but even then users should not be needing to edit thread titles constantly, that is why the staff/RP Authors exist.
Though I did bump it from an hour to 3 just now.

[/QUOTE]
How do you mark a thread closed then? Like when I'm not recruiting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back