• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Unable To Create RP Thread.

Abyss

It's lonely in the deep
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I recently decided on creating an RP, and each time I attempt to 'Create a thread', or 'Start Roleplay' the following page/tab-thing is not correct. The proper page is displayed briefly before it disappears momentarily and reappears as the one used in the recruitment page (or in this forum) and after several tries, new pages, and time spent waiting nothing seems to change...

I'm unsure whether this is an isolated case, or if others are also experiencing this difficultly, but if possible let me know if theres a way I can fix it. Thanks for reading ^^.

So, are you saying your page is auto refreshing itself and changing the page you're on? Are you referring to the links on the side bar that allow user's to create thread one x ones and group roleplays?

Using the link 'Post new Thread', or 'Create new Roleplay' the page changes halfway through loading from the usual RP planner/Creator, to the thread creator in the recruitment section.

@Musician

Mmm, it should not be doing this for you. Do you get to see this page at all?

===image removed===

No.

I'll see if I can take a picture.

Ok so using the circled link:

I am originally taken to this page:

After it finishes loading:

The thread has changed.

@Musician

Happens to fast to capture the full page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you using a mobile for this? It should only take you straight to the third picture you provided. You should be fine.

-edit- Yep. Just pay attention to the third page. It's the mobile layout that's just being funny.

Musician said:
Are you using a mobile for this? It should only take you straight to the third picture you provided. You should be fine.
-edit- Yep. Just pay attention to the third page. It's the mobile layout that's just being funny.
Oh, ok. Thank you^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back