Umm...Hi there!

Aura Of Twilight

☆☆Professional space cadet ☆☆
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello RpNation! Aura Of Twilight here. I've been wanting to get back into rping lately, but the other sites I've been a part of either have a dying/not very active rp section or none at all, which is kind of frustrating. I've been looking for a while for an active site, and lo and behold I ended up here. Nice to meet you all!

I've only been a part of a few rps and my goal here is to change that. I like writing in general and often have a lot of ideas in my head, but I always get writers block unfortunately. Hopefully I can improve my writing skills and become more active in this community. So...um...yeah. (Sorry for my awkwardness!)

At any rate, I'm mainly interesting in roleplaying fantasy, fandoms (like Pokemon, Fire Emblem, etc), and futuristic roleplays.

Hey Aura! My name is Glasses, and I just came to welcome you this great website! I'm sorry your previous websites did not go so well, but let me tell you that this website is the one that will always bring enjoyment to you. We have a very active community, and a friendly one at that! If you want to see just how friendly we can be, a short stop to the Chat will show you just how warm everyone is, and I am sure you will be able to make some friends there. This site is a very fertile place to grow in, and it really supports the people who are new. I know what you mean about the ideas getting stuck in the noggin, I've had problem with that as well, but hopefully this place helps you get those ideas out there. I am sure many people will enjoy them.

Its been great to meet you, Aura, I hope you have a great time here. I'm sure you will.

Hey Aura, welcome to the party! We serve snacks and drinks on an hourly basis, so make yourself at home!

More seriously, if you're interested in the fantasy RPing, be sure to check out the Interests checks section. There are lots of new games popping up on a daly basis, so I'm sure you'll find something you like!

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back