Umbra Obscura

So sorry but me and Izaki are giving up our reserved spots. We cannot keep up with this Rp and if we tried we would just disappoint everyone and let this rp die out which we donn't want for the other lovely people who joined your lovely Rp.

Sorry again Nico.

Ahh, I missed the role play starting ! ;o;

and i'll be busy until the end of next week because that's the end of the semester and the start of christmas break

i don't know how often people check the ooc area but

anyway

Nico and Nick should be roommates again ~ <3

Also, to clarify, I was hoping to have Arasis side with the shadows... technically.

Rather, he would side with a particular person who sides with the shadows.

Would anyone be interested in collaborating?

he works for pain killers and i was hoping that he would work for someone who wasn't high ranking in the shadows

bc reasons

They should <3 I'm fine with that.

Abra, can you make a female investigator that is the leader?

To those who joined this roleplay, please post. You didn't sign up for the "no posting" competition.

This RP isn't really getting anywhere...I'm the only Investigator that is actually posting. There's no way this will work out without more people to play Investigators.

Ah, well, it doesn't have to go somewhere immediately, per se!

I believe that there aren't a lot of people participating at the moment.

There's only really two active Shadows at the moment.

I don't think there really needs to be another active investigator to start off in the role play.

Maybe as the plot progresses, but... oco

im sorry i would make an investigator but i already have two of my character slots taken at the moment and my characters tend to be indifferent jerks otherwise i get bored hahaa

I would say have faith ? ;w;

i wanted nick to side with the investigators but i wanted to role play it out so

But Venz is a traitor, so does he sort of count ? ;______;

Venz only wants something interesting to happen. And yes he is somewhat a traitor for leaking out information.

Ah, that's what I thought.

I was just pining for ideas, to be quite honest. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back