Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care

• Other (specify)

• Total voters

Shadow of Eternity

Hyper-Bubbly Withdrawn Contradiction
Um, I'm new in this website and generally nervous because I'm scared of what I don't know and I don't know what the people are like here...

So, hi, I hope you're friendly (':3)

[QUOTE="Shadow of Eternity]Um, I'm new in this website and generally nervous because I'm scared of what I don't know and I don't know what the people are like here...

[/QUOTE]
hi, welcome to rpn! i was really shy when i joined here too, but,, honestly everyone i've met has been lovely ;v;

Hi *waves unsurely*

Nyehehe, yay >w<

Is it acceptable to use ** for actions if it's only for posts when I'm me and not in an actual RP? Because I feel like if I don't do it, I can't really communicate my feelings xD

Same thing with text emoticons xD

Though those are mostly just a habit lol xD

It's possibly because I'm bad at communicating my emotions in real life so I don't want the same thing to happen here xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shadow of Eternity]Hi *waves unsurely*
Nyehehe, yay >w<

Is it acceptable to use ** for actions if it's only for posts when I'm me and not in an actual RP? Because I feel like if I don't do it, I can't really communicate my feelings xD

Same thing with text emoticons xD

Though those are mostly just a habit lol xD

It's possibly because I'm bad at communicating my emotions in real life so I don't want the same thing to happen here xD

[/QUOTE]
haha i'm sure it's acceptable, i've seen plenty of people doing so.. and lots of emoticons ;) i hope you'll feel comfortable here!

ghostling said:
haha i'm sure it's acceptable, i've seen plenty of people doing so.. and lots of emoticons ;) i hope you'll feel comfortable here!
Yayayayay >w< *high five?*

I think I will nyehehe xD

Hey there, @Shadow of Eternity!

In my experience (4ish years lurking around this place), the folks here are welcoming of damn near anyone.

The community here is honestly one of the best I've encountered. Not only in roleplaying, mind, but just online in general!

Hope you stick around, cause I think you'll like it here. Well met! o/

@Shadow of Eternity[/URL]!
In my experience (4ish years lurking around this place), the folks here are welcoming of damn near anyone.

The community here is honestly one of the best I've encountered. Not only in roleplaying, mind, but just online in general!

Hope you stick around, cause I think you'll like it here. Well met! o/
Yay, I think I'll stick around >w<

Can I ask what the keys mean above your RP Preferences?

[QUOTE="Shadow of Eternity]Um, I'm new in this website and generally nervous because I'm scared of what I don't know and I don't know what the people are like here...

[/QUOTE]
Greetings, I hope you enjoy being here and have a great time :)

Hey, nice to meet you! I have no doubt you will enjoy your time on rpnation, and hope you find some RP partner suitable for you.

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Greetings, I hope you enjoy being here and have a great time :)

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I'm pretty sure I will >w<

BigBadWolf said:
Hey, nice to meet you! I have no doubt you will enjoy your time on rpnation, and hope you find some RP partner suitable for you.
Hi, nice to meet you too >w<

I hope so, yay~

Hello! I am new too! That 10 post rule is kinda scary so I will just hang out here in the "newbie" section and make my 10 posts. Its always nerve racking joining a new place but I have flourished in a lot of communities so this one should be no different! I will be happy to make friends and enjoy my time here :)

As you will too!

XX

Lady Shadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back