Um...Hi. (^^")

In all honesty all I see happening here is a few jokes and attempts at banter having been taken the wrong way.

Just gonna let ya know that to survive on this site, bud, you gotta learn to just take everything with a pinch of salt and laugh it off :3

Hello S ShadowGamer ! Welcome to the site and never mind the silly trolls. We do our best but sometimes they slip through.

You can find the Ignore button by clicking on someone's avatar or username (on the left of their post) and looking at the mini-profile that pops up. It's also at the top of their profile, under the cover photo, if you go there.

There's plenty of nice users here and I hope you're able to find a good RP partner (or group) that you're happy with!

Hello S ShadowGamer ! Welcome to the site and never mind the silly trolls. We do our best but sometimes they slip through.

You can find the Ignore button by clicking on someone's avatar or username (on the left of their post) and looking at the mini-profile that pops up. It's also at the top of their profile, under the cover photo, if you go there.

There's plenty of nice users here and I hope you're able to find a good RP partner (or group) that you're happy with!
Thanks for the advice.
And actually, it's a friend from another site that's the main reason why I set up an account. So really, I already have at least one friend here! (^_^)

Thanks for the advice.
And actually, it's a friend from another site that's the main reason why I set up an account. So really, I already have at least one friend here! (^_^)
Glad to hear it! ^D^

MERRY CHRISTMAS... in Australia :grinningteeth:
Sorry, I'm always in the holiday mood from February until Thanksgiving.
Welcome to RPN!
I'm Sano, self-proclaimed lord of forum games!
I hope to see you there; tis where I vent my emptiness and my rage over finals.

S ShadowGamer

Welcome to RPNation. Sorry you were greeted in such a manner. This by no means represents the rest of the community. :3 As it was already mentioned, there is an ignore feature, however, if you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via the support forum.

MERRY CHRISTMAS... in Australia :grinningteeth:
Sorry, I'm always in the holiday mood from February until Thanksgiving.
Welcome to RPN!
I'm Sano, self-proclaimed lord of forum games!
I hope to see you there; tis where I vent my emptiness and my rage over finals.
Oy...don't get me started with those...I have finals this week...:-_-lines:

Oy...don't get me started with those...I have finals this week...:-_-lines:
I have mine tomorrow.
Chemistry and Geometry!
My two least favorite subjects buddying up, and if I do bad on either one of these difficult finals, well... I'll have difficulty keeping a good report card or GPA :grinningteeth:
Ahhh, finals. I can't wait for you to be dead and gone.

I have mine tomorrow.
Chemistry and Geometry!
My two least favorite subjects buddying up, and if I do bad on either one of these difficult finals, well... I'll have difficulty keeping a good report card or GPA :grinningteeth:
Ahhh, finals. I can't wait for you to be dead and gone.
You probably have it easy; I have college finals.:deadopenmouth:

You probably have it easy; I have college finals.:deadopenmouth:
Not really. I'm having to live on the knowledge that, even if I get a perfect score from here on out, my 4.1 GPA is still coming down.
I think you just have to pass the class in college, right?
All the same, good luck. Let's make hatred bracelets together sometime over the internet. They're like friendship bracelets, except they symbolize our eternal hatred that we both share for finals.

Not really. I'm having to live on the knowledge that, even if I get a perfect score from here on out, my 4.1 GPA is still coming down.
I think you just have to pass the class in college, right?
All the same, good luck. Let's make hatred bracelets together sometime over the internet. They're like friendship bracelets, except they symbolize our eternal hatred that we both share for finals.
Eh, never was really big on jewelry. ;p

N
New roleplayer detected.
Launching Standard Welcome Package...
Welcome to RPNation, ShadowGamer. I hope you enjoy your time here. Looks like you've had a bit of a rough welcome (though I can't see all the posts anymore), but I hope it doesn't color your impression of this site negatively.
If you haven't done so already, I recommend you join the Discord chat; there are usually at least a few people online at any given time.
Want to join a roleplay? Take a look at the interest check forums, which is where people post to gauge the interest in a new RP before it starts. You can either join group roleplays or one-on-one interactions. Some roleplays also remain open after the initial interest check, so don't forget to check out the roleplay forums too. There are roleplays for every preference here; I'm personally more of a fantasy/science-fiction fan myself.
If you want to learn more about the site's BBCode, check out the BBCode Guide and take a look at what people are creating in the BBCode Center.
You'll also find a good deal of useful guides in the Tutorials forum. If you have any questions at any point, feel free to ask around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back