um, hi? i'm new here

Vinic

Unlucky Member
hey! i'm new here and i do know how to roleplay and all that jazz. i've been roleplaying on Geeking for a good while and i love it! my favorite and most preferred roleplays would be Romance.

Don't exactly know what to post on here...just kinda said to talk about myself? uh, i draw, write, play violin. I love reading, sleeping, cats, sushi, and memes. That's pretty much it. oh! i also have this thing for space and aliens haha! i'm a 5'6 female with pink fluffy hair! that's all!

Memes are good, as are cats. I play the flute... I tried the violin once but I sounded absolutely horrendous on it lol

That is so cool that you play Violin. I play flute and clarinet. Also, I am really into romance rps as well. I would love to get to know you more! Take care and I wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors. I hope you enjoy your stay at destination RP nation where an elaborate presentation could lead to the greatest creation that's only a fraction of a second away from manifestation.

I used to play violin, but I got so busy that I had to quit. Anyway, welcome! *throws confetti* You seem really cool. Are you settling in to RPN alright?

Users who are viewing this thread