Ultimum Conveniunt's Drawing Board.

SidTheSkid

♠ I am the one who posts. ♠
Roleplay Type(s)

570-man-with-a-gun-silhouette-vector.png

Misson #1 Daily Blab Newspaper. (United States, New York.) (Manipulate Antonio Bradshaw)

Main Outline:  We’re taking a stealthy approach, so don’t goof this one up or so help me you’ll find the end of my metallic foot being wedged up your ass! Let’s make this straight to the point.

Step 1. Make it inside! How are we going to be getting into a placed that is composed of security guards, cameras, and metal detectors? Well aren’t you just a bunch of questioning fellas today! Firstly our entrance is equipped with a metal detector that’ll go off once it scans you for any weaponry, once shut off it’ll be replaced by security guards who’ll begin patting anyone down. Getting passed them will be surprisingly easy as they seem to hire idiots instead of superheros so i’ll temporarily shut down the metal detector and Liar Gentleman (Magic Man) will distract the guards long enough so that you’ll all be able to get into the main hall of the building, as for you magic man you can just poof back into the building since you’re freaking magic and everything.

Step 2. Delete any evidence. Self-explanatory, i’ll be able to obtain full-access of the cameras and from there on i’ll be able to wire myself into the mainframe so that I can remove footage of your arrival but you’ll have to get rid of the security officer manning the surveillance room. Kill or incapacitate. Frankly it doesn’t matter as long as you know how to hide the body.

Step 3. Find Antonio Bradshaw. Well would you look at this? Antonio is having a meeting with the board this afternoon. This should leave him vulnerable and place him on the third floor of the building where he’ll delivering a speech, make sure you spice it up once you kick the door down okay?

Step 4. Maim/Torture Antonio into submission. Aren’t you the lucky ones? Do not kill him just make it so that he’s able to listen to the demands. Only kill him if he presents a threat to your life but remember that he’ll only be replaced by another stooge.

Step 5. ??? Profit. Ching-Ching, baby.

(Personal Note from Cicada: Hey! Hope you all are liking everything so far! There’s three optional courses of action located in each one of the sheets that i’ve handed out to you, all of them will result in different actions so choose wisely! P.S. I made some fun little aliases for all of you but you can just stick to your normal ones if you so please! P.S.S. I’ll be your eyes and ears through the facility so there’s barely a chance that i’ll be inside with you guys but instead you’ll be equipped with an ear-piece that’ll give you direct communication with me, so make sure that you’re all aware of that.)

Codename: Jailbait, Foxy, Lesbian Maid.

Spoiler

(Stop staring at my boobs and look closely!)

Option A: (With: Ebony Pride) Well don’t you just look cute. You’ll be acting as Ebony’s daughter who has just snapped rare pictures of a couple of famous superheroes during a holiday vacation. Once inside you’ll both be able to head up to the front-desk and ask to have a meeting with Mr.Antonio to validate these pictures and the secretary will page both of you in. Knowing his eagerness he’ll have the secretary guide you up to the boardroom where he’ll greet the two of you with open arms.

Option B: (Any Idea you can think of that’ll help.)

Codename: Magic Johnson, David Blaine, Trickster.

(Magnets are Magic.)

Option A: Well aren’t you just the office clown? Ever performed captivating tricks in a working environment? Well now you are because you’ll be diverting attention away in the eyes of the workers with your crazy acts!

Option B: (Any idea you can think of that’ll help.)

Codename: Grumpy, Snipity Sniper, Chris.

(Listen closely Grumplestiltskin because you’re gonna be our shooter-person.)

Option A: Since i’m not actually there, I can’t really help with defending our team except for giving them an inside look. Congratulations you’ve just earned a free stay at the ‘Majestic hotel’ across from the Daily Blab which’ll give you a wonderful spot of the office windows from the room you’ll be staying at. You’ll be providing covering fire and silently eliminating any hostile threat with your sniper-rifle, make sure you fire if they’re in danger.

Option B: You’ll be in the field with your crew. Don’t make it obvious that you’re with them! Secure a route of escape and feel free to take out as many guards as possible as you make your way to the surveillance room.

Codename: Crimson, Miss Kitty, Meow.  

(Don’t cough up a fur-ball now.)

Option A: (With: Sora) Oh yippie! You’ll be acting as the Mother to Sora who had just discovered a whole bunch of rare photographs of superheros! Once inside you’ll both be able to head up to the front-desk and ask to have a meeting with Mr.Antonio to validate these pictures and the secretary will page both of you in. Knowing his eagerness he’ll have the secretary guide you up to the boardroom where he’ll greet the two of you with open arms.

Option B: (Any idea you can think of that’ll help.)

Codename: Sleepy, Snoozin’ Saris, Babe.

(“Well, if you ever want to snuggle with Cicada, just ask!” Lexia is noticeably winking at Saris from a couple of feet away once she reads the slip of paper, hoping that she’d accept that offer.)

Option A: Well, here’s something that’ll be able to suit your needs of laziness but it’ll definitely help with the mission but don’t ask me how. Roll around on the floor or something or sleep on some random dude’s desk so that they’ll distract security away from the meeting room.

Option B: Usefulness! Here’s your chance to become the world’s laziest board-member, well first you’re going to have to steal one of the female member’s clothes before she has the chance to arrive at the meeting. It’s known that this person specifically has OCD and will freak out at any sign of a mess, during these feats of mania she’ll make a B-line for the restroom in order to calm herself down, that’s when you take the woman’s attire and place yourself in the boardroom. Therefore making you the closest one to our target.

Optional Objectives:

Minimize casualties. []

Don’t kill our target. []

Theme Song:

Edit: Actually do whatever you please, Cicada's gonna be gone dealing with something. Looks like there's gonna be a new leader that'll be chosen, guess you guys are gonna have to figure it out. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back