• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Ultimate Story Omniverse- Ragdoll

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
I never asked to be a hero. It was a job given to me by circumstance. Well, more like it was forced on me. By my mom, and the man who killed her. The man with the spider tattoo, the man I swore to find so he couldn’t hurt anyone else like he did to her. But it’s slow going, so in the meantime, I stop crimes, robberies, attempted murders, etcetera. Every bit of info I find on a man with a spider tattoo the closer I get, but like I said it’s slow going. And this isn’t a story about me finding him, that was just to let you know how much I hate this job. Every gang I stop, every maniac trying to get some girl in his hands just makes me lose faith in humanity. I hate it, but I digress, this is something else. This is a story about how my faith returned.

a safe in the metro bank in Jewelston City blows from the back, a bunch of men in white masks come out the back and take the bank from the safe. One of a string of robberies across the globe. Half of them take hostages, while the rest get the money in the truck. The one leading them was a girl with red hair.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 Nautical Twilight Nautical Twilight GallantDisciple GallantDisciple Funnier President Funnier President Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Andrea smiled behind her face mask (covid amaright?) And watched her men load up the money. "Move it or your sorry asses are getting left behind!" She yelled and blew out one of the windows.

"Right Boss!" "Can do Boss Lady!" Stop yelling!" A shot rang out and another expendable went down. "Pick up the slack where he failed!"

Darklord95 Darklord95

Ragdoll climbed in through one of the windows and was taking count up in the rafters. 9 men, and the boss, 3 watching the doors with the hostages, the rest getting the money. She’d done this dozens of times. It was honestly starting to get boring, the boss got a call from someone on her talkie and apparently was told to head down to the basement with the bank manager, when she was gone Ragdoll quickly grabbed one hostage taker and slammed him into the other two. Then she made her way to the bank vault “boo.” When they all turned around scared she grabbed all their guns at once and yanked them out of their hands and tossed them away. She made a ‘bring it’ motion with her hands.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back