• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help uhhHH

I JUST NEED HELP IN GENERAL MAN
Don't we all XD Well, I'm TaehyungKim, feel free to call me Tae (Or Hyung is another nickname some people call me :P) It's a pleasure to meet you XD ((Side note: I feel like Clippy rn))

Anything in particular? Messages? Forums? Profiles? Etc.?

Don't we all XD Well, I'm TaehyungKim, feel free to call me Tae (Or Hyung is another nickname some people call me :P) It's a pleasure to meet you XD ((Side note: I feel like Clippy rn))

Anything in particular? Messages? Forums? Profiles? Etc.?

Well, I'm like REALLY new, so can we start with describing the profile stuff?

Well, I'm like REALLY new, so can we start with describing the profile stuff?
Sure, so, like I said, I don't know everything but I'll explain as much as I can :P
So, I'll start with the basics like posts and messages.
Posts are messages posted on your(or other peoples) profile(s) or in various forums, I believe the rule is that you need to have 10 forum posts before you can send someone a private message.

Private messages can be between two people or more, you can add people to a conversation once it's been started (I'm not so sure about removing them though)

You can follow peoples profiles if you find them interesting or for whatever reason you like (unless its to be rude or inappropriate to them) and other people can follow you, I don't know much more about the following system though.

You can specify on your profile what kind of roleplays you do, i.e. 1 x 1, group, casual, detailed, fandom, realistic or modern, etc. (You can change those in the profile setting at the lower half of the page, I believe)

You can also choose whether or not you'd like to display your age and birthday. (Once again, you can change those in the profile settings.)

Private messages will appear in your 'Inbox' and will give you a notification when received. (If you choose to have notifs on or off is up to you)

In your private conversations on the right hand side of the screen (on pc) it should should show the people in the conversation, the time and date of the last message sent, and the time and date the people involved have read the messages.

If you post in a forum and decide you want to receive updates or notifications on it then you can choose to receive alerts from the forum on the top right of the forum. (I believe you will automatically receive alerts from forums you have replied to but I'm not entirely sure on that.)

Your alerts or notifications not involving private conversations will appear in your 'Alerts' pull down on the top right (the icon will be a flag, and the Inbox icon will be an envelope)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but feel free to ask about anything else ^^ I'll try my best to answer :P

Sure, so, like I said, I don't know everything but I'll explain as much as I can :P
So, I'll start with the basics like posts and messages.
Posts are messages posted on your(or other peoples) profile(s) or in various forums, I believe the rule is that you need to have 10 forum posts before you can send someone a private message.

Private messages can be between two people or more, you can add people to a conversation once it's been started (I'm not so sure about removing them though)

You can follow peoples profiles if you find them interesting or for whatever reason you like (unless its to be rude or inappropriate to them) and other people can follow you, I don't know much more about the following system though.

You can specify on your profile what kind of roleplays you do, i.e. 1 x 1, group, casual, detailed, fandom, realistic or modern, etc. (You can change those in the profile setting at the lower half of the page, I believe)

You can also choose whether or not you'd like to display your age and birthday. (Once again, you can change those in the profile settings.)

Private messages will appear in your 'Inbox' and will give you a notification when received. (If you choose to have notifs on or off is up to you)

In your private conversations on the right hand side of the screen (on pc) it should should show the people in the conversation, the time and date of the last message sent, and the time and date the people involved have read the messages.

If you post in a forum and decide you want to receive updates or notifications on it then you can choose to receive alerts from the forum on the top right of the forum. (I believe you will automatically receive alerts from forums you have replied to but I'm not entirely sure on that.)

Your alerts or notifications not involving private conversations will appear in your 'Alerts' pull down on the top right (the icon will be a flag, and the Inbox icon will be an envelope)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but feel free to ask about anything else ^^ I'll try my best to answer :P

Thank you! This helped a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back