• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Uh, I do Tradit too! Might be taking requests~

Meredith

of Fiendish Intent
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm willing to take OC drawing requests if you have 1/2 usable references and a brief description of personality - I need to practice a LOT with people before my arts summatives.

I suck at people and that's my entire summative. I thought I could get through with landscape lol.........

I will attempt chibi/anime but tend to draw in a more Westernized cartoon style.

Examples of my work:

simonvamp.png

sailorgirl.png

jevcat.png

artnshit.png

Ree I love the Burton-y style. And everything else you do. Your color choices are apt. We need moar.

I'm assuming her scales are one of her teifling marks? Any hidden wings, sharp teeth, etc I should be aware of?

Sharp molars but fronts are flat bottomed. No wings, but sharpened claws and toes too. Little bit of scales here and there but nothing major. And she's a teenager, probably 17-18 or so. Big poofy hair :D

sinna.png

Here be Sinna! I wasn't sure what colours to use, so I decided on a bubblegum split-complementary colour scheme. ^^

No problem! And I'm always up to have my ram girl drawn, if you want to, hmu in PM and I'll throw you pics~

More things!

bluepup.png

pirategirl.png

canacake.png

girlwind.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back