Yearbook Photo: tumblr_mlrzmvlmuI1s5hk8lo1_500_zpsfd245328.jpg

Height: 5'9

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Black

Standing

Are you an EAT or a NOT student? NOT student

Are you a weapon or a meister? Meister

How long have you been in attendance at the DWMA? First Year of DWMA

How do you fight? Very wild-like. Making very bold moves.

Personal Profile

What would others say are your strengths? Adventurous, Caring, Energetic (at times), Curiosity, and Friendly

What would others say are your flaws? Bold, Wild, Lazy (at times), Impatient, and Overambitious. 

Describe your personality in 2 paragraphs or more:

Uchi, on the outside, is very lazy. He never does anything, without a motivation or something he has to actually work for, like his sleep. He always is so sleepy, and falls asleep whenever he gets the chance too. He hates actually fighting, or any type of work that requires him to move around and do any action causing any effort. So needless to say, Uchi is very lazy on the outside of himself.

Uchi, on the inside, is a total beast in the battlefield. He is very spontaneous, and doesn't really need any motivation to fight/work. He always wants to fight or work, and never rests until he feels like he is satisfied in what he has done. He hates sleeping, when he is like this, and he hates not being able to do anything. So needless to say, Uchi is very active on the inside, causing his nickname to be, "The Sleeping Nightmare."

What do you like? On the outside, Sleep. On the inside, Fighting.

What don't you like? On the outside, Work. On the inside, Not doing anything for some time.

Give a 3 to 5 paragraph biography: (This is just a summary of how he join DWMA)

Uchi was born by his mother, Juliet Ai, under the moon's light at the hospital. Uchi's father, Bastion Ai, gave Uchi his name, since Uchi in Japanese meant, Home or House, and Ai meant, Love in Japanese. So his name we mean, home love, meaning he was the main love at home. He was an only child, since his mother didn't want to have any other child, meaning that Uchi was spoiled and alone. Since Uchi was very alone, he never had no one to play with, and he became very lazy since he would only stay home and play video games in his room.

Uchi didn't have much friends, and he was home schooled by his father, since his father was a teacher for the local school. After a few years passed, Uchi found out that his family were part of the DWMA when they were younger, but he never cared for it. Uchi began to grow more lazier throughout the years of just staying in his room and sleeping, and his parents tried getting him out of the house to get out of the habit of just staying inside. Uchi's father began to exercise a lot more, so he would take out Uchi for runs and such. Uchi didn't really enjoy running with his father, so his father noticed this and began to make it a game. The two would race to see who had to clean the house, and Uchi gained a bond between himself and his father doing this.

Even though the two would run in the morning and at night, Uchi stilled stayed as the lazy potato he was as a child. Uchi's father didn't think Uchi was going to change, until Uchi's father's father came to visit came to visit Uchi. Uchi's grandfather was part of the DWMA, and was a meister. Uchi's grandfather was a master of using double daggers, but sadly his partner died so he is retired from working. Although, Uchi's grandfather saw some potential in Uchi, so he asked if he was able to take Uchi under his own wing for about two years. Uchi's parents agreed, and Uchi began to spend two years with his grandfather.

Uchi's grandfather lived in the forest, so in the morning the two walked around in the forest, and Uchi's grandfather told tales about him in DWMA and how the fights were back then. Uchi was very intrigued about the many tales his grandfather's tales, and one day his grandfather was training in the back with a very dull knife so it couldn't harm anyone. Uchi's grandfather showed how to fight with a knife, and on one fateful day, he let Uchi train with the knife. This sparked the inner beast inside of Uchi, causing him to do amazing tricks with the knife and astonishing combos with the knife. This let Uchi's grandfather's mind tell him that he was perfect for the DWMA, and he told that to Uchi and his family after two years passed. Uchi was given back to his actual family, but the bond between Uchi and his grandfather would never be broken.

Uchi didn't really expect to get into DWMA, since he didn't really look like the type of person to be able to fight, until he fought for the first time at the age of 14. Uchi and his father were in the boxing gym, since Uchi's father wanted to show him how to fight with his fists, instead of a weapon. A group robbers came into the gym, and began shooting, stabbing, and killing the other people in the gym. Uchi's inside beast came out as he quickly grabbed a knife out of his father's backpack, since they walked to the gym and had a knife for protection, and Uchi killed all of the robbers in a very fast motion. Uchi's father saw some potential in him, and he tried getting Uchi into the DWMA. Uchi didn't agree at first, but went with it to please his father's wishes.

How do you feel about the DWMA?

"It's cool, I guess? I mean. I am just here, cause of my father. I'd rather be sleeping right now.", Uchi says. (Outside version)

"I love it! Everyone looks like they are suitable for a fight! I am looking for a good fight!", Uchi says. (Inside version)

Why have you joined the DWMA?

"I mean I just said it. My father forced me.", Uchi says. (Outside version)

"For the thirst of battle!", Uchi says. (Inside version)

What motivates you?

"Sleep.", Uchi says. (outside version)

"Fighting!", Uchi says. (Inside version)

What are your goals while attending the DWMA?

"To please my father, and become a person that helps others.", Uchi says (Outside version)

"To be able to get stronger, and defend this world!", Uchi says. (Inside version)

Other

Personal Items: A cheap necklace that he got from his dad as a memory of him. 

Other Important Facts: Uchi's inside feeling only comes out from; people he cares about in trouble, crying from others, and death.

Uchi Shiro Ai

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back