• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UA Class 1-C RP

Characters
Here

SilverInu

With the retirement of All might as a full Limelight Hero it has thrown society into chaos. It does not help that crime rates have gone up drastically which has put a strain on the heros on the front lines. With all that is going on Nezu thought it would be in the best interest to add an additional hero course. The process of selecting the new students and teacher has been a struggle as there are many that are qualified to be a part of the new class. Once the new students were carefully selected he sent out the letter out

Dear Fill in your name,

Am I Dog, Bear, or Mouse? I am Principal Nezu. I am here to inform you that you have been selected to be a part of the New Hero course at UA. Here at UA you will be required to live on campus until graduation, should you choose to come to UA you must present your letter at the student entrance from August 15, 20XX for authentication.

All students Joining the new Class 1-C will be given one full week to get settled into your dorm room and decorate them as you see fit.

If you have financial issues, or issues in general please see Hound Dog or Myself for more information.

Welcome to My hero Academia

Principal Nezu

UA : #9346XXXXXX (this is the authentication number)

Dear Yuki Asuka,

Am I Dog, Bear, or Mouse? I am Principal Nezu. I am here to inform you that you have been selected to be a part of the New Hero course at UA. Here at UA you will be required to live on campus until graduation, should you choose to come to UA you must present your letter at the student entrance from August 15, 20XX for authentication.

Once your letter is authenticated you will be given a temporary ID to come and go on campus. You will then receive you School ID on your first day of homeroom.

All students Joining the new Class 1-C will be given one full week to get settled into your dorm room and decorate them as you see fit within reason .

If you have financial issues, or issues in general please see Hound Dog or Myself for more information.

Principal Nezu

UA : #9346XXXXXX

Asuka Looked at the Letter over and over again thinking that this was a misdelivered but there at the top of the letter was her name. She could hardly believe that she was actually getting into UA and the fact that she was transferring to the school was just so hard to believe. After a bit she sat down with her parents to have a chat about this letter that she received. Honestly she did not know how she was adopted by such awesome parents.

She could not help but cry when they told her that she could follow her dreams and that they would support her no matter what she chose to do as long as she stayed on the right side of the law. She had hugged her parents tightly at this before running off to her room to start packing knowing she would have to catch a flight to Musutafu since she lived to the far north of japan and it could take a bit to get from one place to the other but she did not mind. Once settled she should ask her parents to send her anything she for got but for now she will pack only what she needed to be comfortable.

Doctor Voidsman Doctor Voidsman

Last edited:
Katja Glinka
Mentions:
sample_3db3d681828d2d2d7d29df87aa8d137033ea702d.jpg

Katja was sitting in her room, a room she had not been in in many years and it showed. This house was one of her parent's many homes and while they didn't visit it much they still felt it was good to keep a home in the countries of both their births. The room itself showed it's age and was filled with things that Katja had liked when she was young. She wasn't exactly sure when she had last been here, but it must have been before her legs started to go. Well it wasn't like she had to stay in this room she was just here to remember the past some. She also wasn't just going down memory lane she was answering questions she had never thought of as she used her tablet to help her match just what some of her old toys had been and how much they were worth. She wasn't planning to sell them, she just had started to wonder just how much the stuff she had back then, that had been sitting here fore years was worth. it turned out there was enough to buy a house in a decent area in her one room. It made sense things in here would cost more as her house wasn't some suburban house it was a manor made in a more classic Japanese palace style. It was the exact thing one would think when they thought of rich old style Japanese manors in anime and in truth Katja found it kind of tacky. It was pretty , but to her was overly traditional and it wasn't like it was some family heirloom it had been built not long after Katja's birth. Well it worked and it was nice to be living on her own.

Then a knock came at the door " A letter came for you young lady" One of the maids said from outside the closed sliding door.

Alone was a relative term as well Katja and the house still had a full house keeping staff. It always had some people maintaining it and making sure everyone knew the house was not empty to keep teens and thieves out. So the cooking, cleaning, laundry, and well everything that came with running a house was provided by the staff meaning Katja was not really alone or independent. She had finally gotten her parents to let her live " on hero own" so she wasn't about to demand they got rid of more and besides Katja kind of needed them she had no clue how any of that stuff worked.

" Bring it in" Katja said having honestly expected some mail soon, after all school started soon. She didn't know if they would let a cripple in, but her quirk more than made up for it.

The maid came in and handed Katja the letter " Also you next appointment has been scheduled. " The maid continued.

Katja just sighed " Well at least it let me move here " She had long given up on a cure of fix for her issues, she just accepted that her legs were shot and she would have to live with them barely functioning. To many treatments had been so called cures, but nothing had fixed her issues only more or less halted it. Putting aside those thoughts Katja opened the latter and read the contents.

" looks like i will need to go shopping" Katja said " I didn't realize the school had dorms" she continued half talking to herself half to the maid. She would of course have a driver to take her places and a maid in more normal clothes to go with her. She also knew her parents still had some bodyguards on here for outings so while she might not see them she was being guarded. " Hopefully they have a ramp"

Hikanari Ichibana
Mentions:
1666197091723.png

Hika walked past the kitchen, grabbing a green apple as she did. Her father sat on the couch, one hand holding a beer, the other busy not existing. She took a bite of the apple and kissed her dad on the cheek as she walked outside to check the mail. She opened the mailbox and inside was an envelope addressed to her. She studied the envelope curiously, then tossed the core of her apple onto the ground. "What's this, I wonder. I never get mail. I swear, if this is just some stupid joke from those guys again, I'm going to put them in ice so strong, they won't be thawed out until the middle of next year."

Hika walked back into her house and sat next to her father, waving the envelope in his face. "Look, Dad. I got something in the mail today. I'll read it out loud so you can hear too." She opened the envelope and began to read it out loud. At the end of the letter, her mouth hung open and the letter floated to the couch cushion. "Dad, did you hear that? I'm going to UA High! Me, of all people! This is a dream come true!" Hika's father finally turned to look at her with a warm smile. "I'm happy for you, sweetheart. I know you'll make me and your mother proud. Why don't you go pack your things and I'll drive you over to the train station." Hika smiled and nodded, giving her father a tight hug before running to her room to pack. I'm going to UA. I'm going to become a hero. Look, Mom. I'm going to finally avenge you.

Tajima Akemi
"Gyaah where are you dammit?!" A furious shout echoed around a carefully maintained but clearly aging gym building. "Turn this off and fight fair!" With a smirk on her face a red haired girl quietly strolled around a roped off sparring ring before her spiky opponent's wild flailing got anywhere near her while his friends called out thoroughly unhelpful directions from the sidelines, a couple of the other spectators laughed but most the small class remembered receiving the same humiliation.

Stopping at a safe distance Akemi rubbed at a needling pain in her temple, the bout had lasted longer than most due to the short hedgehog's spines covering most of the back of her opponent making it harder to land the touch necessary to blank out his vision entirely and the effort of using illusions to avoid getting stuck before that was beginning to be felt, that and she'd prolonged the dancing around him once he was blinded just to show off.

Swapping her viewpoint through the gazes of the other students watching the practice she decided it was time to wrap things up. Lifting the rope around the edge of the ring she gave a sharp whistle. "Over heeerrree!" Evidently far past thinking sensibly her opponent lowered his head bringing a thicket of spines on his crown to bear and charged. "C'mere yo-oooop!" With a yelp the boy tripped over Akemi's outstretched cane and tumbled under the raised rope out of the ring.

"And with that Tajima wins once again." One of the only two hero teachers on the small city hero course called the match. Taking a cocky bow Akemi removed the blackout from her fallen foe's sight and went to offer him a hand up. "Nice going Renji-kun!" Glaring petulantly the hedgehog boy picked himself up on his own but wasn't willing to be entirely unsporting while the teacher watched and shook her hand as quickly as possible.

While she was able to carry the elation at her victory over what she considered the toughest opponent in the school through her next few mundane classes but by the end of the day a sense of discontent had overtaken her, if that was the biggest challenge at this small fry school she could only look forward to being a small fry hero unless something in her fortunes changed.

Returning home Akemi found that her parents weren't home yet as expected. Unexpectedly there was letter waiting for her and whoever sent it had even taken the care to send it in braille. Skimming her fingers curiously over the page she froze and went back to the start moving over the raised dots multiple times to make sure she wasn't misreading the words. "Finally..." The chance at recognition she so rightly deserved had come.

Raphaël Hasegawa

Most people would have expected Raphael to be overjoyed and riled up with enthusiasm when he received the letter of acceptance from UA, but instead, it seemed to make him lofty of what was ahead. He merely frowned a little when he opened the envelope. Uncertain of why it had arrived earlier, and recalled that his uncle applied for him. Raphael wasn't a very optimistic person; ever since his father passed away, he made an effort to anticipate the worst in every situation because that's all he ever experienced in life. He wasn't well-informed about the school, but he did learn that it was well-known and among the best for powered young ones like himself, which only served to rekindle his recollections of other, similarly "prestigious" institutions he attended.

But when Raphael brought the letter to his uncle, he was overjoyed at this news. To put it mildly, his response was to leap off his couch and give Raphael the biggest, fattest hug he could muster. Haru was, to put it mildly, proud, and seeing his uncle so pleased really made him want to smile, which he eventually gave in to when his uncle badgered him. Even though he wasn't particularly affectionate, Haru usually managed to get a modest smile from him.

Haru sighed and motioned for Raphael to join him on the couch after observing Raphael's discomfort in the situation. He didn't really want to talk about it, but his uncle would insist as he reluctantly made his way over and sat down on the couch with a distant expression. "Raphael, I know how unsettling this can be, and trust me, I would too. But this is excellent news because it gives us—especially you—an opportunity to start over when you were never able to." Rachael could see it happening that way—him traveling to Japan, going to school again, and Haru finding a job at a construction firm. Even though Raphael was initially dubious about how things had been going for them since they had moved in, he soon saw it as a positive sign and decided to roll with it. However, a voice in the back of his head always reminded him that everything may change at any time and this always put Raphael on edge.

"What if it isn't, what if, this school is like the one before?" His face was etched with worry as he considered the likelihood. "Life is what we make of it Raph, you constantly prepare for the worse possible scenario instead of enjoying what life proffers. I understand that you haven't fully recovered from your father's passing, but would he want you to live like this? I know you are afraid, but you occasionally need to take a leap of faith since you never know what will happen."

All it took to persuade was the optimistic expression Haru presented. Raphael pursed his lips, thinking, "Damn, this man will be the death of him." He knew that Haru was correct. He could hardly recall ever laughing, which worried him since it made him wonder if he really was that sad. His father's upbeat laugh and brilliant smile were the only old memories he could recall, and all of this provided him the encouragement he needed to at least try to view the UA admission as something to look forward to. Haru seemed to register this when he flashed him his infamous toothy grin at him, which Raphael visibly scored in retortion but not after throwing a pillow at him with a smirk after giving in.

"Argh, I knew you'd come around, now c'mon, we need to get you ready for your big day", Haru sprung up from the couch like a child, pulling a reluctant Raphael behind him as they headed to his room to pack.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Most people would have expected Raphael to be overjoyed and riled up with enthusiasm when he received the letter of acceptance from UA, but instead, it seemed to make him lofty of what was ahead. He merely frowned a little when he opened the envelope. Uncertain of why it had arrived earlier, and recalled that his uncle applied for him. Raphael wasn't a very optimistic person; ever since his father passed away, he made an effort to anticipate the worst in every situation because that's all he ever experienced in life. He wasn't well-informed about the school, but he did learn that it was well-known and among the best for powered young ones like himself, which only served to rekindle his recollections of other, similarly "prestigious" institutions he attended.

But when Raphael brought the letter to his uncle, he was overjoyed at this news. To put it mildly, his response was to leap off his couch and give Raphael the biggest, fattest hug he could muster. Haru was, to put it mildly, proud, and seeing his uncle so pleased really made him want to smile, which he eventually gave in to when his uncle badgered him. Even though he wasn't particularly affectionate, Haru usually managed to get a modest smile from him.

Haru sighed and motioned for Raphael to join him on the couch after observing Raphael's discomfort in the situation. He didn't really want to talk about it, but his uncle would insist as he reluctantly made his way over and sat down on the couch with a distant expression. "Raphael, I know how unsettling this can be, and trust me, I would too. But this is excellent news because it gives us—especially you—an opportunity to start over when you were never able to." Rachael could see it happening that way—him traveling to Japan, going to school again, and Haru finding a job at a construction firm. Even though Raphael was initially dubious about how things had been going for them since they had moved in, he soon saw it as a positive sign and decided to roll with it. However, a voice in the back of his head always reminded him that everything may change at any time and this always put Raphael on edge.

"What if it isn't, what if, this school is like the one before?" His face was etched with worry as he considered the likelihood. "Life is what we make of it Raph, you constantly prepare for the worse possible scenario instead of enjoying what life proffers. I understand that you haven't fully recovered from your father's passing, but would he want you to live like this? I know you are afraid, but you occasionally need to take a leap of faith since you never know what will happen."

All it took to persuade was the optimistic expression Haru presented. Raphael pursed his lips, thinking, "Damn, this man will be the death of him." He knew that Haru was correct. He could hardly recall ever laughing, which worried him since it made him wonder if he really was that sad. His father's upbeat laugh and brilliant smile were the only old memories he could recall, and all of this provided him the encouragement he needed to at least try to view the UA admission as something to look forward to. Haru seemed to register this when he flashed him his infamous toothy grin at him, which Raphael visibly scored in retortion but not after throwing a pillow at him with a smirk after giving in.

"Argh, I knew you'd come around, now c'mon, we need to get you ready for your big day", Haru sprung up from the couch like a child, pulling a reluctant Raphael behind him as they headed to his room to pack.

Last edited:
unepi hibata
───────────────────────────────
U4caNJZ.png
Sprawled out across his bed, lazily sleeping his afternoon away was where Junepi found himself. While his day hadn't been tiring per say, he still felt exhausted from it. Being him was a hard task, or so that was what he liked to joke. In reality, his life was far from hard, nor did he have many troubles aside from people finding him to be a nuisance because of his joyous personality. Even he hardly notice that though. He was to oblivious. His tiredness stemmed from his own overuse of energy. For someone who was so happy all the time, it was difficult to keep it up all the time, though even in his most tired moments, he always managed to remain cheerful. Taking that away from him was a near impossible task and rarely any managed to do.

However, his sleep couldn't last forever. Actually, it had hardly lasted half an hour. The sound of a familiar voice was enough to cause his eyes to drowsily crack open. "Junepi?" Blinking the sleep from his eyes, Junepi lazily lifted his head to look towards his visitor, which to no surprise was his mother. Directing his gaze in her direction, he lifted his arms up and allowed himself to stretch as a yawn escaped his lips. A soft hum of acknowledgment came soon after, indicating he was paying attention, and resulted in his mother carrying on. "A letter came for you. It looks pretty fancy."

Sensing the excitement in her words was enough to get Junepi to jump to his feet and scurry over to take the envelope. With it in hand, his eyes widened in excitement, even without knowing what exactly it was. Staring at it, a ping of nervousness overcame him, but seeing his mother smile upon him with encouragement was enough to push past that. Ripping the envelope open, he pulled the contents out. Staring at the folded letter only caused his excitement to grow, and after a brief pause, he unfolded it and began to read. The words before him were like a dream come true, even he had a hard time believing them. All he could do was stand in disbelief, trying to wrap his mind around the information that had been presented to him. "What does it say?" his mother asked, pulling him out of his own mind.

"I'm going to U.A.! They accepted me!" he exclaimed, finding his energy once again. Jumping up and down in place, he beamed a smile, one that he had become known for over the years. "I'm really going to train to become a hero! This is so cool!" Laughing happily, Junepi lunged forward at his mother and wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug. Even if his parents had never aspired to be heroes themselves, they had always been there to encourage him to pursue his dreams of becoming such. He was grateful he could rely on such support. Sure, there had been times when even they thought such things would be impossible for him and they had tried to guide him in another direction, but when he insisted on his own path, they usually supported him, knowing he was stubborn. It was a trait people often overlooked in him, finding it to be something that didn't align well with the rest of it. Nonetheless, Junepi had always been determined to his own beliefs and now, for the first, he was being rewarded for it.

Pulling back from his mother after a prolonged hug, his gaze shifted back to the letter, briefly reading over it again. "I need to pack! Ahhhh, there is so much I need to do to get ready! I can't believe this!" Panic arose in him, as he began rushing around his room, throwing open drawers on his dresser and tossing clothes out before moving elsewhere and doing the same. Seeing his reaction was enough to make his mother chuckle and shake her head. "Calm down, Junepi," she insisted, her voice soft and comforting, much like the expression upon her face. "You have plenty of time to prepare and I can help you. No need to get all worked up. Just be happy and we can handle the hard stuff together."

Stopping in his tracks, Junepi's attention shot back in her direction and his smile once again returned to his face. "Right! This is such a good thing I just can't believe it! Everything's going to be alright though!" Finding himself calmed once again, the boy, with the help of his mother, began planning out what exactly would be needed for his upcoming move to the U.A. dorms.

Mitzuki Watanabe

It's a silent brunch. Always has been. The clear clattering of pots, pans, knives, and boards across the room. Birds chirp melodies into the window sill as they sit on a large tree, and the gentle breeze in the room makes the calming ambiance more lonesome. A lone young lady sits on the opposite side of a dark black shiny table, gazing off into the large window giving way to the shining sun rays right outside. Watching the quiet green garden, not a soul on sight.

"It is served, Mitzi-Chan. Your favorites." An aroma enters the whole dining table. From the arches of the kitchen out came a japanese-fashioned maid, eyes ever so cold despite her warm voice. In her hands hold a tray of multiple small dishes with diverse sets of bowls and plates. What she serves is a diverse set of meal items even outside of normal Japanese cuisine. One of the notable food items is the overstacking extra fluffy pancakes with rich syrup, a rich miso soup with a whole cube of tofu dunked in the center, and garnished eggs with chorizo. Placing the tray down before the deadpan girl "I know you've been studying all night, and you will need all the energy you need today, dig in. Also... This was personally delivered to me." With a sleight of hand she brings out an envelope.

"Thank you, Yui-san. That will be all for now." Following with a gentle bow. The letter displayed itself seamlessly next to the breakfast tray. The maid left with a heel-turn back to the kitchen. The young lady's maroon chopsticks pick into the hot steaming rice bowl whilst her free hand opens the significant-looking letter.

Dear Watanabe Mitzuki,

All students Joining the new Class 1-C will be given one full week to get settled into your dorm room and decorate them as you see fit.

Principal Nezu

UA : #9346XXXXXX (this is the authentication number)

Welcome to U.A Mitzuki~! I'm so proud! is what her mother would have said if she hadn't left so early for the show later on. Although no scream, gasp or any sort of excitement left her full mouth. The Tofu she has been holding with her chopstick is remained soaked in the bowl. THe girl looks ahead into the open kitchen where she could see Yui's smooth dark hair flow down to her hips like smooth waterfall.

"This letter... Yui-San, this is from U.A. high! I have been--" "Accepted?" The maid finished the confirmation. The girl was speechless and stopped chewing on her food altogether, trying to look into the miniature chandelier dangling up the top of the dinner table. Its crystal design reflects colorful lights back to the girl's face.

"I have no need to read the physical copy of your acceptance, I always knew you can do it. Our future Hero~" The maiden looks over to her shoulder with a faint smirk. The girl's blue eyes were as bright as the sky outside.

"*ack* Oh my! *Cough* *Cough*" The girl began to choke on her meal, pounding against her chest and hunched over coughing. The maid has already made her move way to the table with a glass of water in her elegant hands. "Better?" The girl raises her thumb up. The maid sighs as she carries herself back to the kitchen again. Today was an interesting day, perhaps she miscalculated the arrival of the letter.

"Make sure to finish your brunch first, we shall speak later." The maid's voice was casual enough to be barely coherent at the range of human earshot from where she stood but she knows the capabilities of the child's quirk. Such a useful quirk for a huge house. The girl reached into her shorts pocket. A classic black touchscreen phone, with a brand that would make it a glimmering gold for pickpocketers. She aimed the phone's camera into the open letter with flash of light following after.

The arrow of Justice: Accel
Haruna Sagisu
Even the stars themselves will pale in comparison to my stardom.
For young Haruna, it was just another day. She'd gotten up at four in the morning and spent the first two hours of her day doing chores around the dojo she called home. Cleaning the hard wooden floors was always a chore that consumed the majority of her time, but once that was completed, setting up the training apparatus took no time at all, and after a quick one-hour workout, her morning routine was completed just before morning classes began.

Haruna had spent the previous few months living in a dojo owned by a Taekwondo master known only as Wu, who many say put the Wu in wushu, after her and her father's relationship had crumbled and Master Wu took her under his wing in exchange for her becoming his assistant. She had recently passed Master Wu's brutal promotion test and attained the rank of first Dan, officially allowing her to become a kyosa-nim (assistant instructor), though many in the dojo, particularly her juniors, saw her as such already, as she often spent the vast majority of her time helping anyone struggling. Master Wu's promotion criteria had always been much higher than any other dojo's, as evidenced by the fact that in most dojos, getting to first dan takes between three and five years, but here takes the better part of ten.

The sound of a leg hitting a punching bag reverberated throughout the dojo as Haruna gracefully spun in the air, kicking the punching bag three times, each one higher than the next, before landing back on her two feet. Taking a step back, Haruna repeated the motion, took to the air, span 540 degrees, and sent 3 kicks into the punching bags; the first at the start of her jump, the second as she reaches the 360 degree mark hitting with the back of her foot, and the last as she reaches the apex of her jump.

As the third kick connected, a voice called her attention. That was unmistakably Master Wu's voice.
"How many times will you do that one move?"
Haruna lost her focus and stumbled to the ground as a result of the voice.
"Ah, so that's why you're doing it."
The voice let out a chuckle.
"Stop talking, old man. I was doing fine until you put me off."
Haruna flipped herself back up to her feet before she checked the time.
"That time has come already huh. "

It was time for the dojo's morning class, which was made up entirely of younger students before they left for school. The first person through the door, however unexpected, was not a regular in the morning class. Neither were the second, third, or subsequent nine people who entered the dojo and quickly surrounded Haruna. Everyone else who came in except the nine looked as puzzled as she did.
"So, what exactly is this? My promotion exam is already done."
The nine people who surrounded her were all Master Wu's former students, the majority of whom went on to become heroes or are currently heroes in training, and they had all trained Haruna at some point during the ten years she had been with them.

No one responded to Haruna, and the nine all took their fighting stances, all of which had the same style, but oddly, all of them had one arm behind their back, which Haruna assumed was a handicap. The silence was finally broken by Master Wu.
"Miss Sagisu."
Haruna broke out in a cold sweat, Master Wu only called her that when she was in trouble.
"You realise what you've done."
Master Wu abruptly joined the other nine, adopting the same stance as them, with one hand behind his back.
"What in the world have I done? This makes no sense."
Everything became clear when one of the ten suddenly laughed, as did the rest of them. Several loud bangs filled the dojo, and confetti rained down on the young girl as all ten shouted
"congra
tulations."

"You made it, kid, you made it."
Haruna's face was covered in a huge smile as those few words and everything made perfect sense.
"I hate you all, I thought I did something really wrong, screw you guys."
The laughter erupted once more this time even Haruna joined in.
"You should start packing now, we can help with the lessons today."
Haruna's face lit up as Master Wu handed her the opened letter.
"I'm sorry for opening it, kiddo, but I had to know."
"Don't worry, honestly, this was a fantastic way to find out."
Haruna ran off to her room after they exchanged a quick hug.

Yellow - Haruna
Red - Master Wu
Purple - The nine
Code By Nano

The camera takes us to the rural countryside of Japan; fields of wheat, fields of rice, all bordering a small town in the middle of nowhere. A rolling green vista in the summer sun. Skies were blue and beautiful. It was just like any other day in this sleepy village that sat far away from the affairs of heroes and villains. Although something unusual was about to happen. Slowly, we approach one of the many farms. Zooming in on a window. There is a boy; asleep and sprawled across his bed. It was like the boy and his sheets were trying to become one. The boy, Handa, had a dream to help his father. A dream to be a hero of one. Like he was a hero to him.

What time was it? Distant, muffled noise caused him to stir and slowly come to his senses. A hand failed, reaching for something to grip onto. Another strange dream. The kind where you know it was weird, but can't remember why; Or how. As he leaned up, his senses slowly turned normal. So, Handa was woken by the sound of his father calling his name from downstairs. As he stood, he stumbled but caught himself on the bedside table. Definitely not a morning person.

"Mail for ya'. Ya' gonna' wanna' see this." His dad's voice called up the stairs around the time Handa had found some clothes and exited his bedroom. Why was his dad getting so worked up about mail? That excitement in his voice. What the hell could it be? His dad was a bundle of energy, practically shoving the letter into his son's hands. "I pulled a few strings with some old friends." Handa's eyes blinked and tried to focus on the lettering. One sleepy rub at his eyes latter and soon he was immersed in the letter.

"This is-" Were his eyes failing him? He was pretty sure this was a letter accepting him into the most prestigious hero school in Japan. "Ya' been workin' so hard for me recently. I felt bad 'cause ya' couldn't go with ya' friends to-" Before his dad could even finished speaking, Handa launched at him with a hug. "I'll make it up to you, I promise. What about the farm, are you going to be alright with-" His dad's lips curled into a wide smile. "Don'tcha worry. I got some hands from the village on the payroll. It'll keep things runnin'. And list-" Handa had already slipped free from his arms, making a scramble up the stairs. "Holy shit, I have to pack!-"

1665205810708.png
Name: Haruto Shima
Hero Name: Arachknight
Interactions/Mentions: None

Haruto was busy in his room in the afternoon, threading his silk into various dyes and colors. On days when his silk isn't really needed he usually does this to have a stockpile of colorful Silk prepared. It's helpful when you have the sudden urge to make clothing and use what was already prepared weeks ago. Most normal teenagers hang out with their friends during their free time. Haruto unfortunately doesn't really have any friends, mostly coming from the fact he is basically a giant spider. Besides he's happy to go do this kind of boring stuff, it is his hobby after all.

After awhile Haruto went downstairs to go eat something, as eating food usually helped him with silk production. He casually skittered on the wall going downstairs and went towards the kitchen. He made himself a nice turkey sandwich and went back towards the stairs with food in hand. He stopped at the front door remembering to check if the mail came by. So he opened the door to the outside of the textile shop, onto the busy sidewalk before him. This make have suddenly spooked some people passing by.

He grabbed the mail and saw one of the letters was for him. He swiftly opened it and took a look at the contents. What he saw surprised him so much he had to reread the letter with both his hands this time. He was so happy that he would finally go to his dream school! He then realizes his sandwich was missing and saw it was splattered all over the ground. There went a perfectly good sandwich.

He went back inside and began to pack everything he would need. When his folks got back home he shared the exciting news, and when his sister came back from hanging out with her friends she was also informed. Everyone was very happy, so much so that his dad took them all out to eat.

DONNY YANG

TWxnSmCtw0oMR7Ka1zEIxolfwzJoGW8Vl4RbIEglP29NSOHunbBhQ1Wr-4aLQRUhu6C5hYdFolGUSyxL6Zh8kHVVr9BXB4rsbFtn73kw8gGcyz5TbjcJX366Eve6iEFIiV3J9mtr

UA. Donny's heard about this place even before he came to Japan as a kid. And when he did get there, it was always on the news. Something going on, with heroes fighting villains, even if they were just students. It was like something you'd expect from a shonen manga. Growing up Donny honestly never thought that he'd join this place. He wasn't exactly the sort of stone cold badass who could take down villains, and his quirk wasn't exactly marketable. He didn't look handsome and there were times where he wasn't even sure if he was strong. But he also wanted to be a hero. Sure he could always be helpful around the neighborhood, maybe even join the police or do some volunteer work, but what Donny wanted to do was bigger than that. He didn't want to just fight bad guys and be famous and all that other stuff. He didn't want to just show that despite his quirk, he too could be a hero. He wanted to save the world.

Today Donny was preparing to leave his village. Many of his friends showed up, as well as his family. While his parents still lived in America, they were here in spirit, also via a computer camera. The village was having a little party for Donny: he was among the first in the village to ever go to somewhere like UA, and they wanted to celebrate this. They wanted him to hold his head high and represent them with pride. And while Donny was the only one going to UA, there were other kids here who was also heading to the city for school. Childhood friends of Donny, who he would look forward to working with. They might not have the ability to go to UA, but they could still help Donny in other ways. There were also the village elders. They helped Donny familiarize how to use his powers, a few of them being retired heroes who knew how to train Donny for the rigors of combat. He may have not had a formal martial training, but he knew how to fight.

As for the party itself, it was a massive feast. Donny was always the type of guy who restaurants would whisper horrors stories about. A man who could eat a whole town into starvation. They speak of him more like a plague of locust than a person. But in Donny's village, his appetite was appreciated. His village was one of the cleanest places because Donny would always come by to eat any leftover food, making sure nothing goes to waste. So everyone in the village was more than willing to make a lot of food for everyone, knowing that since this party was for Donny, he would make sure no one has to go home hungry, and no one has to fret about leaving anything to waste. Aside from food, there was even singing and dancing. Donny wasn't much of a musician but he wasn't afraid to bust a move, and more importantly his favorite idol was here! She represented the village with her grotesque beauty, and even Donny was enamored with her. She gave a speech to Donny about his courage, becoming a hero from this town full of monsters, and hopes to one day see him soar even higher than her. Certainly gave Donny a lot to think about.

But eventually all things would come to an end. After the party and clean up, Donny went and joined the rest of his friends on the train heading to the city. He had already had everything he could carry. Among his things was a large ornate barrel containing gifts and items Donny would use to decorate his room. He was excited to meet these new people. He sat on the train, playing games on his phone, trying to calm his nerves. But his excitement was easily written all over his face.

"Me... A hero!"

Kim Yun

"...Baraya, Baraya, Agabaraya..."

The lone girl whispers into the wind atop the highrise apartment block, walking a dangerous line on the roof's edge overlooking a neon-illuminated precipice below. Her arms were outstretched into the either as she tipped one way to the other with each placed step, a stiff breeze blowing the loose oversized hoody she wore rippling in the wind, all while throngs of unaware people went about their lives below. It was only when no more ledge awaited her that she finally dropped herself in ceremoniously to sit and left her legs to dangle below freely, while the rest of her body laid flat across the surface of the roof.

Extracting an envelope from her pocket, she held it up to the sky for several moments, turning it a few times with a faint tilt of her head at the envelope writing. If she had not been rummaging through the orphanage's mail it may have been "lost", yet it had still remained sealed for several days, and might have remained sealed for several more.

She did not have much longer left within the orphan system until she would be officially aged out, let loose on the streets to carve her own way against the stigma of the Koseki, that chapter was closing and with it the faint attachments she had to the dingy walls of peeling paper. So the direction she would turn next rested within a simple piece of folded parchment that could be laid bare with a simple swipe of her fingers. Tracing the folds of the envelope as she stared at it before the backdrop of the sky she would hesitate several more moments to stare at it.

"...Baraya, Baraya, Agabaraya...The heart is a candle, so burn this place..."

With one swift swipe, she let loose the paper from its sheath, the remains floating off into the distance as she stared intently at the unveiled contents, her eyes scanning each word closely as she did. Once done she sat back upright, clutching the folded paper tightly in her hand but otherwise remained perfectly still for some time before pocketing it and rising to her feet once more. Her next steps were now settled and so instead of those being the streets of Musutafu as many of the orphanage staff had assumed, it would instead be the halls of U.A. She could not help but laugh freely at the result, picturing the looks on the staff's and other children's faces as she gave her final farewell to the dilapidated building.

"...The heart is a candle, so burn this place..."

She stopped laughing and whispered the words once more to herself, her tone flipping completely as her mind pondered and then instead of turning back to the orphanage's direction, she would instead decide to head straight to the U.A academy building, the shining H on the hill singing to her even all this distance away. The others would find out if they cared to look, but she was closing that chapter without fanfare so she could start the next without delay. Her slow steps would gradually build up pace and without hesitation, the girl would throw herself from the roof of the building over to the next, landing with a roll to her feet before carrying on at pace, a wide manic grin across her features as she carried on.

1667005039122.png
Ryuji Ishikawa
───────────────────────────────
Tags: None/Open
It seem like something straight out of a horror movie. A house surrounded by dead trees, the grass was a shade of yellow...slowly dying by the looks of it. Alot of people were scared to come to the Ishikawa house, so they didn't get too many visitors unless it was family or the mailman. Speaking of the mailman, the poor guy was scared out of his wits to approach the spooky house on the hill. After seeing a pair of glowing red and black eyes staring him down from the treetops, The mailman let out a "eek!" before just throwing the mail towards the leaning mail box before darting off" I DONT GET PAID ENOUGH FOR THIS." was shouted as he disappeared down the hill.

Ryuji flew down his cozy little spot in the tree, making his way toward the mailbox. Normally he didn't hang outside during the day like this, but there was something he was expecting today..or well, the past week or so. The young man started to go through the mail..something about health insurance and buying homes..OH! here it was! the letter had finally come! Now for the biggest question..was he accepted into the popular school. Ryuji calmly tore the envelope, reading the letter. A tiny smile came across his face, walking back inside making a noise.

Once inside, he walked upstairs to his father's office, sliding the letter under the door."Father..i've been accepted into U.A, i'll go pack now." Although his father didn't say anything, he was happy that his son had gotten into the school..such a mysterious man he was."Tell mother for me please." with that being said, Ryuji went inside his room and begin to pack. He was happy to attend the school...but how will this go for him? if anyone knew he was from the Ishikawa family, they would most certainly avoid him. Should he just keep it to his self? Nah..he couldn't..even if he wanted to. If someone asked about his family, he would probably tell. Guess he would just have to see how everything played out

Asuka looked about the airport as she stood by the gate as she waited for her plane to start boarding. She knew that she would have a layover flight unless she decided to take the train but that would take longer to arrive then she would have to carry her current bags from the station all the way to the campus and that would not be too fun on her part.

Looking at the time on her watch she realized that she might even have to get a hotel room for the night, pulling out her phone and texted her parents to let them know that she would be arriving in Musutafu at around eight at night. She let them know that she would be getting a hotel room at one of the hotels closest to the UA so that she would not have to travel too far. Upon receiving a confirmation text from her mom that she booked a room under name at a 3 ½ starred room that had a good view of Musutafu and that her check in time was some time after seven pm. AFter thanking her she put her phone into airplane mode as she boarded.

By the time she landed it was already five O’clock pm and it was seven when she once again landed but this time it was in Musutafu. Taking out her phone and taking it out of the airplane mood she pulled up to the hotel that she would be staying at before she ordered a ride so she could drop her stuff off so that she could grab some food to eat and explore for a bit before she had to go back to her hotel room for the night. Once her car was only a twenty minute ride to her drop, thanking the driver she paid for the fare and gave the driver a five star review for how polite they were. It took a moment for her to get checked in but it was not to much of a bother to her as she placed her bags down to go food hunting and explore for a bit.

Hikanari Ichibana
Mentions:

1666197091723.png

Hika finished packing and rolled her black and white striped suitcase out of her room. Her father smiled at her from the door. "I am so proud of you, sweetheart. I know you'll do great things at this school." She smiled back at him and nodded. "I won't let you down, old man. Let's get going before I miss the train." Her father took her suitcase from her, and they walked to the car.

The drive to the station was extremely silent. Her father focused on driving while Hika looked around at her hometown. She knew she'd be back, but the next time she saw this place, she'd be a new person. A real hero. The car pulled up to the train station and they got out. Hika turned back to the city she loved. Her father took her suitcase out of the trunk and rolled it over to her. She turned to him, getting a little teary eyed. "I'm gonna miss this place. And you, Dad. I promise I'll call every day and night." Hika's father smiled softly at her, gently caressing her cheek. "And I promise I'll answer every day and night. Take care of yourself Hika. Here's some money for a cab."

Hika took the money and looked at her father through tears. "Dad, I don't need money. You need it way more than I do." Her father chuckled and patted her head. "You're a good kid. Now, remember where you need to get off. Take the cab to your aunt's house. You can stay there until you can move into the dorms. Don't talk to any strangers and if you get lost, call me immediately." Hika swatted away her father's hand. "I know, Dad. I'll be okay, don't worry. I'll call you once I reach Musutafu. Take care, ya old geezer. I mean it. I'll make sure Mrs. Crogen checks on you, so you better behave. I love you." The two embraced for what felt like an eternity. Hika's father patted her head one last time before she boarded the train.

The ride was boring as heck. Hika could barely keep her eyes open, but she knew if she didn't, she would miss her stop. Once in Musutafu, Hika called her father to let him know she got there safely. Then, she hailed a cab and took it to her aunt's house. Aunt Yuuki welcomed her with open arms and showed her to her temporary room. Once settled in, Hika grabbed her bag and went for a walk. Mostly to check out UA, but also to get a feel for the city. It wasn't much different from her own, but it didn't hurt to get familiar.

Ever since Kamino, crime has serverly been on the rise. Without the Golden icon of All Might most criminals became more brazen with their crimes. Even in cities like Musutafu, where heroes were a plenty, crime still rose. Bands of criminals began forming to consolidate control over cities, one such gang was in Musutafu.

They called themselves the Chain Gang, in account they wore chains on everything. Big gang, uncreative fashion sense. They did pretty much everything you'd expect a gang to do. They robbed people, hurt others, and were a general nuisance. It was a pain to deal with them since the gang usually did everything together, all 20 members. Their success led them to believe they were untouchable and began planning their biggest hit yet. They wanted to rob the city Bank. The Chain Boss was pleases with this idea, and wanted to do it as soon as possible!

They revved up their bikes and moved out towards their target. The sounds of motorcycles blared during the evening. They rode all the way to the bank and blocked the entire street with motorcycles. The doors to the bank opened and a lone figure walked out. A red lizard-like old man walked out, looked like he was wearing some old military uniform from the 1900's.

"Looks like grandpa over here needs to remember what year it is! Hand over everything you got old man and you might be able to hobble your way home!"

The Man didn't move a step, he just stood there staring at the gang. The leader pointed at someone and motioned him to take the old man's stuff. So the gang member got off his bike and walked his way over with the swagger of someone trying to be tough. He reached forward and a loud Crack boomed out into the street and the gang member flew backwards and landed on the ground unconscious. The Old man had his sword pulled out half way and the pommel was where the ganger's face was.

1665290805611.png

"Cocky little shits like you are what piss me off the most. It's about time someone taught you a lesson."

The Old man rushed forward with a speed nobody could react to. One second he was there and the next he was a red blur that ended with his fist in a rider's face. He flew backwards unconscious, and the Old man went to his next victim without hesitation. The bikes scrambled around in response, trying to whip him and he picked them off one by one. One biker thought he got him when his Chain hit the old man. Only to find out that he simply grabbed it and yanked him off the bike and into the ground.

Everything wasn't going the way the leader wanted it, so he attempted to run away. He revved up and burned rubber towards the opposite direction. He suddenly felt his bike leave him as he was hoisted into the air. The Old man had grabbed him and was flying.

"Here's my lesson to you. I hate Biker gangs."

And with those words, the leader was slammed into the ground and had his lights turned off. In just a couple minutes the entire gang was crushed by a single old man. When the police arrived every single one of them was tightly wrapped in their own chains. With the old man smoking a pipe sitting on the banks steps. Thinking about his duties for tomorrow.

Suzuki Toshio
The PA pinged announcing the train's imminent arrival into Mustafu making a pair of dark ears prick up at the sound snapping their owner out of a light nap, sitting up the teen looked out at the buildings scrolling by while fidgeting anxiously. Feeling his phone vibrate he swiped through to a new text careful to keep the pointed claw on his thumb from scratching the screen.

Hey Toshio, if I'm reading this website right you should be getting into Mustafu soon. Just a reminder to be careful out there, you staying safe is more important to me than any heroism. Love you kiddo.

"Love you too dad." Toshio murmured smiling as the message articulated what his father had been too emotional or rushed to say while seeing him off at the station.

Standing up he stretched his stiff limbs for a moment before he caught himself and looked around worriedly while curling up his tail to try and keep the lethal looking appendage as nondescript as possible, finding that no one seemed to be staring he breathed a sigh of relief and reached up to pull his well stuffed cases off the overhead rack with ease. Heading out into the city he glanced up at the orange streaked sky, he'd hoped to arrive earlier in the day but the transfers hadn't lined up very well.

As he walked trying to balance holding his stuff and checking a map on his phone Toshio heard engines roar followed by loud crashing from the next street over, thinking there could have been an accident he hurried towards the ongoing noise. "Woah..." Rounding the corner he stopped at the sight of a reptilian man fighting while surrounded by more than a dozen men on motorcycles armed with chains, dropping his bags his yellow eyes followed one of the bikers and he crouched on all fours ready pounce as the punk rode close by.

"...and remember, you might be in the hero course but as far as the law goes you're still just a civilian. So I don't want to hear you got caught sticking your nose into trouble before you're licensed got it?

Hearing the words his erstwhile mentor had very thoroughly drilled into him Toshio relaxed his coiled muscles and sat back on his haunches to watch the hero fight while remaining ready to jump in case he seemed to be in trouble legal bother be dammed. Fortunately the lizard man seemed to wipe the floor with the bikers easily and once he stopped darting about Toshio was able to recognise the hero as the Crimson Dragon, he'd come across the name while looking up info about UA and seeing rumours about new heroes joining the teaching staff.

Picking up his things Toshio approached the smoking hero while giving the laid out bikers a wide berth.
"H-hello! You're the Crimson Dragon right? From up at UA? I'm one of the new students."

Archdemon Archdemon

In the distance a Russian cruise ship had lowered a 4 BMP-23 into the ocean. the armored vehicles switch to their Amphibious mode as they float on the water awaiting orders. from the helm of the cruiser a man looked down at them from a window and called out the order: "Swamp Men, gear forward onto the beach and search for anyone that may cause a disturbance for friend Dimitri!"

The soldiers inside the 4 BMP's obeyed and set their for the beach. the BMP's double not only as fighting vehicles but also troop carriers meaning that there were 6 soldiers in each BMP readying their weapons incase something or Someone tries to jeopardize their Lieutenant's landing. soon enough the BMP's arrive and drive onto the beach crushing tables, running over beach towels and nearly rolling over a few people. they come to a stop and form a U shaped barrier as soldiers quickly rush out and take aim around the beach area scaring off any civilians that remained in place. the soldiers swept out before they radio they vessel at sea the beach was clear.

After the all clear was received a man carrying a Mosin Nagant and another man ,who looked heavily armored, boarded a MI-24 (Hind) Attack/troop transport helicopter. soon enough the pilots nodded and started up the rotor blades slowly bringing the chopper into the air and tilting it forwards to fly towards the beach where the Soldiers and BMP's where waiting for them

Mika Astor, Location: Isengard Penitentiary

Mentions: Archdemon Archdemon IG42 IG42

It was dark. Though her eyes were open, she couldn’t see. In an attempt to make some sense out of her situation, she tried to move, but found that her arms were being forced upon and her legs against rough straps. Restrained, that was her current position. As a final attempt, she tried to feel around with her tail, but found nothing but a thick casing around it.

“It’s not very kind to kidnap someone while they’re sleeping, you know. However, I am impressed. You’ve clearly been taking notes, restraining my tail and all.”

The two others in the room froze, then turned towards the woman and sat down at a desk.

“You have no right to talk, Karma. You’re under arrest for a series of crimes.”

“Ooooh, Takashii, is that you? How’s your head doing? It it still sore? Sorry about that like two weeks ago, but you were in my way.”

“Enough. What were you doing breaking into a pro’s house last night?”

“Me? Well, I was trying to get a good idea of what his house looks like so I wouldn’t make as much of a mess later on.”

“So you’re planning to kill him?”

“Well— yeah. The guy’s a sick bastard! Hero my ass, he just uses his damn license to get away with killing random people. Even I’m more heroic than that.”

“That doesn’t justify your actions!”

“I never said it did. All I do is step in when you dimwits can’t do your damn job.”

“We are very well capable of doing so. Since you brought it to our attention, we’ll arrange an investigation for later.”

“Yeah right. You guys, taking responsibility? No way. I’ll believe it when I see it. Besides, you just don’t want to admit that I make your jobs easier. I do the dirty work for you.”

“You kill people we’re trying to imprison, or are innocent.”

“Woah, woah, calm down there. I have never killer someone that was innocent, and especially not on purpose. That’s all you. I only kill them or put them out of commission because they had their chance, and decided to be a piece of shit. Remember that guy, vice-president of sales for some pharmaceutical company, big shot and all? I killed him because he was trafficking his god damn son. Renting the kid to people in red-light districts. You know damn well that’s illegal, but if you don’t arrest him, you end up benefiting everyone, including yourself, but that kid, so why use morals? Ya know who gave that kid shelter until he made his own choice of where to go? Me. I didn’t kidnap him, unlike what you fuckers claim! I gave the kid privacy and basic human decency! Who brought him here when he decided to get help? Me! I still check up on the kid every once in awhile, so don’t even think that what I’m doing here is the real crime.”

“You could have solved that problem another way. Without murder. I told you, you’re under arrest for all of your crimes, which is easily a life sentence, so stop trying to save yourself by justifying your actions.”

“I’m not justifying my actions, I’m simply sharing my thoughts.”

“Enough. Security will be here in a bit to take you to the block. You can complain there all you want.”

“Not even a trial? Is it because you know that the public would side with me out of god damn common sense? Whatever. I don’t care. I’m glad this pointless conversation is over. I’ll see you later.” The woman concluded. As she said that, she stood up and ripped off the blindfold.

“What the hell—! But you were— just— ugh! Sit back down or I have the right to use force!”

“Awh man, but my back hurts from all that. I’m just stretching. Oh—! and, pro tip, restraining my wrists behind my back is pointless if I can still pick the lock. And buckled straps for my legs, really? It’s not hard to break those.” Mika stretched, clasping her hands above her head and leaning back. She then ripped off the restraint on her tail and walked towards the door. “Alrighty, I think I’ll see myself out now. Nice talk.”

“Karma, sit down! Take one more step and I’ll shoot!”

“Yeah right. Like you’d have the guts to do that. Cya!” And as soon as she spoke, she had taken off. Down the long, winding hallways and towards the exit. She had been brought to this building enough that she knew how to escape it, especially with the poor levels of security used on her. As she began down the hall, Security had arrived, followed by the officer she had just pissed off.

“HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE!”

“Ah, shit. I forgot about them.” the vigilante mumbled as she saw a band of about 5 security officers run. She immediately reached for a dagger, then realized that her utility belt was confiscated. “Are you— whatever.” she grumbled as she continued running. As she ran, various security gates started to close and alarms began to sound. Picking up speed, Mika sprinted for the other side of the security door and as she approached it, knocked her feet out, leaned back, and slid under it. From there, she had hit the last checkpoint and was able to run out the doors and get out of sight as soon as possible.

After she had made it out of the building in one piece, Mika ran towards a light post, jumped and got a bit of momentum to swing from it, then released and grabbed on to the ledge of a rooftop she was trying to land on top of, but didn’t quite reach. It was no problem, though, because she just pulled herself up, and walked away.

It was cold.
A decent breeze was in the air, and a jacket would be nice. As she reached for her cloak, however, it wasn’t there, and that’s when she realized.
“Oh, come on! Are you shitting me right now?” she complained. “Twenty-five thousand yen down the drain! Seriously, do they think I’m made of money? I don’t get paid for this shit!”

Moving on, she found herself wandering the city, getting a birds-eye view from the rooftops she traveled on. A few minutes later, she stopped. Hearing some sirens and chatter nearby, she decided to see what all the commotion was and found a fairly old looking reptilian hero standing beside a young boy, maybe a few years younger than her. Bored, she just sat there and watched as the cops began to show up and do their job ‘for once in their lives’ as Mika thought.

Maybe she could catch something interesting?

Katja Glinka
Mentions:
sample_3db3d681828d2d2d7d29df87aa8d137033ea702d.jpg

" I don't think you are allowed to do that" One of the maids beside Katja said as the watched the march of furniture.

" This is a school to develop quirks to be heroes so i think they wouldn't mind" Katja said " Besides they gave me a room on the second floor " She shrugged.
UA really did not bend to any requests by students even physical ones it seemed. Well that was fine fighting criminals would not allow them to do things conveniently, not that Katja honestly thought she would deal with villains. She was going to a school to be a hero yes, but that was to prove something not to truly be a hero for life. She actually did plan to follow after her parents and run the company. Despite everything she could help people either on the street or from behind a desk.

" Yes but still we could easily have gotten movers " Another maid said as a bed came walking by and bent unnaturally to get into the building like anything that was to big to get into the building the structure seemed to flow like clay when it needed to move.

" I am sure people would look down on me if i had movers and they did it by hand and i should try to keep some of the family dignity " Katja said " Or something like that this is more fun" The second part was the truth as her family was not exactly one with a long history and other people with wealth passed down from time unremembered would think them young upstarts. It was funny that even among the rich there were social classes depending on what kind of rich you were and the new rich were on the lower rungs.

" Um..." The two maids looked at one another not sure how to respond to that " Still are you sure it is safe?" One asked as the furniture was of course beyond expensive not to mention all the items inside the now animated

" This is UA staffed by top heroes where would be safer? " Katja asked knowing there wasn't a good response all might might have lost his strength but others had not. " I wonder how many of the heroes went to those charity events and parties, hmm i might know a few. Star and Stripe might be nice to see again though she is in America " Katja mused having been to many countries for various events with her parents. Star and stripe had offered to help but there was top much uncertain about her rules to go with the option of having a rule of her legs work or they are fixed.

As soon as the Mi-25 landed the 12 soldiers surrounded the hind ready to escort the 2 people inside. the doors open and 2 men walk out. One carries a WW2 Mosin Nagant whilst smoking a cigar and the other wears heavy looking armor carrying a modified M60 as well as a javelin on his back.

Dimitri: "Mm...Tovarvich where is the nearest restraunt the trip was long and I am starving" *Dimitri looked at his watch and adjusted the time to japan's*

The Soldiers nodded and stood by his side before marching along side him in an escorting manner. the BMP's followed behind and slowly drove on the oof besides the soldiers and Dimitri. the sight seemed odd to most people. why was the Russian Spetsnaz escorting a single person?...nobody knew but they avoided the sidewalk he was on

As the militant group walked along the sound of a bolt action sniper rang out in the midst of the escort. a bullet hit Dimitri in the head killing him on the spot. the soldiers, seeing their leader dead on the ground, proceeded to retreat and take the BMP's and the Hind back to the Russian Cruiser leaving the dead body of Dimitri behind

Luka Sasakimale focus, purple hair, ponytail, blue eyes, tan, city, blue shirt s-1435537099.png
No Mentions

For a brief moment, Luka stopped breathing. No, he wasn't experiencing any sort of medical emergency -- he just couldn't believe his eyes as they quickly read and re-read the page, over and over again. "You have been selected to be a part of the New Hero course at UA," he read to himself. "Finally... finally!"

Luka clutched the letter to his chest and quickly dashed downstairs, footsteps thudding heavily against the hard wood. Nearly tripping at the bottom, he pivoted to his right to see the sitting room, from which his mother eyed his frantic behavior curiously.

"Mom, mom!" He exclaimed excitedly, though not giving his mother time to respond before swinging full-force into an explanation.
"I got it! I got accepted to U.A.!" He waved the letter around before handing it off to his mother, who read it without a word. She looked up at her son, a particular look in her eyes that immediately killed his excitement. A look of fear, penetrating deep into Luka's soul -- it didn't take long for him to remember why. Despite this being his dream, he could hear the news broadcast his mother was watching play from the TV.

"All Might has officially announced his retirement," it began, a somber tone heard in the voice of the newscaster who was fighting back tears as they continued. "And it is difficult to say what the future holds in store for us, now that we've lost our Symbol of Pe--"
The broadcast cut off, Luka glaring at the blank screen as he drops the TV Remote he just used.

"You can't. You can't go." His mother started in the TV's absence.
"But this is what I want. What All Might wants for my generation! He said, 'it's your turn.'" Luka replied defiantly.
"You don't even know that's what he meant by that!"
"Then what else could he have meant?! It clearly wasn't a threat if he's not fighting villains anymore!"
"I..." His mother hesitated. "Luka, dear... We've found a new place to live. In America." She said, dropping the news so abruptly that Luka physically stumbled from the whiplash.
"It's much safer there. Away from all this... This villain and 'Symbol of Peace' hullabaloo."
"What?" Luka stared, a stunned expression painted on his face.
"It was your father's idea. His company is shutting down soon, and he's already found a good job over there."
"When... When were you planning on telling me this? Why did you let me apply to U.A., why did you let me get so close if you were just going to snatch it right out from under me?!"
"Luka, listen to me."
"NO! I'm done listening! I'm going to U.A., whether you want me to or not!"
"Luka!" His mother called out, but it was all too late.

Luka stormed up the stairs, barging into his own room and slamming the door shut behind him as he began packing his belongings together, angrily getting ready for the start of his new school life.

His new Hero Academia.

DONNY YANG

TWxnSmCtw0oMR7Ka1zEIxolfwzJoGW8Vl4RbIEglP29NSOHunbBhQ1Wr-4aLQRUhu6C5hYdFolGUSyxL6Zh8kHVVr9BXB4rsbFtn73kw8gGcyz5TbjcJX366Eve6iEFIiV3J9mtr

Mentions: Karcen Karcen

When Donny finally arrived to the dorms, he was quick to get to work. Fortunately for him he was placed on the lower floors so he doesn't have much of a trek. Sure, he doesn't get the great view at the higher floors but Donny wasn't too keen on heights anyways. As for decorating his room, that too was pretty easy. A kotatsu for comfort, his computer for work and games, and then decorating his room. The village made a lot of sculptures and wood block paintings, so Donny hung them up on the walls and set up the stands for them. He set the barrel those items were in at the corner of the room. It'll be awkward if anyone asks, but hopefully no one cares too much about his sleeping arrangement. There was just one final matter to take care of. At the bottom of the barrel was a thick, wrapped package. Most of it was his clothes, but one package was more... Macabre.

Skin suits. Each one looking just like him. Made from thicken layers of his own skin. Not something that he's keen on letting people know or see, so he kept them in black suit covers. Still he needed these if he ever wanted to live a normal life. His own skin was too soft and fragile to hold his mass. He'd literally burst if he stayed in his own flesh. Thus the need to have these special skin suits, made from his home village. For Donny wearing these skin suits was as normal to him as wearing underwear was for most folk: they may not comprehend it's existence but it would be weirder if Donny didn't wear them. But like underwear, Donny wasn't keen on showing them to people. Once his room was settled, Donny felt like he deserves a snack. So grabbing another bag containing various cooking supplies and ingredients, Donny heads out.

As Donny was leaving he noticed furniture moving through the dorms. He thought this was weird and looked to see if they were robots, but they seem just be regular furniture, but moving on their own. Was someone's quirk moving these? Donny looked around and noticed a girl in a wheel chair, attended by some maids. She obviously couldn't move her own furniture, so maybe one of those maids had a quirk that would move things? Some sort of telekinesis perhaps. As Donny walked he noted that some of the items were in some sort of western design. Russian even, which Donny recognized from a few cooking videos he watched before. Looking at the girl she didn't seem completely asian, possibly half-Japanese? It gave him an idea of what to cook, but before he would he gulped.

He wanted to meet new people, make new friends. His grandpa says to never be afraid to talk to people. Donny did feel that maybe this was a bit too high level? Even if he didn't know her, she reeks of oujo-sama energy and Donny has never talked to anyone more important than the village mayor. He could feel his feet turn to lead, his skin freeze. Though he couldn't sweat, his body felt like it wanted to slip out of his skin and find somewhere dark to hide. He was just too nervous to even talk to a girl! But he had to steel his resolve. Donny was going to be a hero. How could he save people's lives, if he can't even talk to someone? Taking a step forward, and throwing all of his courage into his words, Donny spoke to the wheel-chair bound girl.

"H-H-Hello! My name is Donny Yang! W-W-W-W-Would you like to e-e-e-eat something with m-m-me!?"

Hikanari Ichibana
Mentions: Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher , Karcen Karcen

1666197091723.png

Hika took her suitcase and kissed her aunt goodbye before heading over to the dormitory. Her room was on the third floor, but she didn't have a problem with it since she only brought one suitcase. She entered her room and looked around at the space. It was larger than her room back home, which makes sense since she was at UA. Hika unpacked her things and stretched.

"Well, I'm finally here. I should start off with making a few goals." Hika took out her phone and started recording. "My goals: Ace every test, become a hero, maybe make one friend, and...make Mom proud." She stopped recording and walked to the window. Hika made icicles hanging from the top of the window and sighed. "I bet Dad's telling everyone that I'm in UA. What'll I do if I don't succeed? Everyone has high expectations for me. Dad especially. Mom...will you still be proud if I don't succeed?" Hika stared at the sky, almost like she was searching for something. A message from her mom, a message from God, she didn't know.

She sighed once again and jumped out her window. As she used her ice to land safely on the ground, forming a sort of slide, she couldn't help but notice two people on the lower floor. Hika thought to herself:
Some other students are already here, it seems. I can't wait to see their quirks. She left her ice slide there, knowing it'll melt sooner or later. Hika dusted off her clothes and began her personal tour of the area around the dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back