Other ʝųʂɬ ʂơɱɛ Ɩơơʂɛ ɛŋɖʂ...

BuggaBoo

Skull💀Duggery~!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Just Some Loose Ends...

Hi!!

Just gunna post some side writing for RPs I'm cuz sometimes it's just in my head and it just needs to get out.

So please no comments in this thread cuz I don't wanna post OOC chatter here. But if you reeeeeeeally must make a comment then drop by my wall and feel free to lemme know there lol.

INTERLUDE

Ahvelina and Nouvelle

ahvi.jpg
shines.jpg

In a Liminal State on the 'Otherside' of Debriefing...

She wasn't really there right now but she was.

In this state, it all looked as if someone had taken an image and adjusted the slider to push darks to one extreme and the highlights to the other. The shadows were too there, too intense. The lights above too glaring, too luminous. Yet she stood there, a solid image that did not match the lighting. And it was so quiet in here that you could even hear death creeping up on you.

She was in Debriefing, near the immense oak table, blue eyes glowing softly, staring at the grid of cells lined one against the next, fatally red lights separating the inmates. Their caged bodies moved but like all living things perceived in this state, they left behind tracers; willowy yet effervescent echoes whispering away the most pressing emotions and thoughts in their minds of their here and now reality.

All light suddenly vanished. It was dark and the OLED screens were lit. Warden was presiding, preaching about the world succumbing to Kryptonians, heroes failing, masses being executed, all remaining choices running out. The imposing woman was offering clemency in exchange for the choice to serve as Counter Assets. The decision to join had been given to the inmates... like they really had a choice.

In this state, the wall mounted screens were but a blur; electrical a/v did not translate well to Spiritwalkers. Yet in this state, she was invisible to all save the spirits that wandered here and the ghosts that were bound to such a place. But as of now, there were no such rogue spirits here, they were all expelled the moment Shine had fallen unconscious-- actually no. She had entered the subconscious. Upon lighting up the Debriefing room with her bright azure eyes, all ghosts were cast out so Shine could return in peace to the place she was most powerful. And in the place where she had the most control. In the subconscious mind, she could impose her will with ease as she tread upon that shining thinned territory between realities. She was one with that liminal state, cusping on the verge of sleep, death and awake; she was the SpiritWalker.

Azure dreaming eyes drifted over to the crumpled heap of orange fabric, tattoos and raven hair on the floor of one of the cells. She floated over to the cell and lowered herself, kneeling before her fallen Sibling. A wistful frown pulled away at her brown facial features, full lips in full pout.

"Ohhhhhh Ahmi... sis, what the actual eff in the face are you doing here...? And like how... like just how? HOW?!"

"Y'know I was lying here thinking the exact same thing..." said her big sister's voice from the crumpled heap of badassery. In this state, the big, inked woman rolled over, sat up and grinned at her.

A wink. A nod.
"Wut up, big butt...? Ya miss me...?"

"Wait! Like wut...? How is this even possible? Ahmi...?"

"NOTTI!!" believe it or not, yes, that was the GunMother that squealed like a little schoolgirl, bouncing up and down whilst clapping her hands. Eyes glowing golden rays, the GunMother then reached over to hug the living hell outta her little sister. "OHMYGOSH, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, SWEET!! Ummmm... Wellllll...? See the arms out? Sis...! Put body here. Hug. Profit. C'mon now..."

Her big sister made several coaxing motions while still holding her arms wide open, face beaming bright. Then her look faltered. In this state, her golden eyes dulled momentarily.

"Notti...? Awwwww, Sweet, my gosh... Eyo, c'mon now. Not-not, you know it's me. Ey. It's Ahmi. For real tho..."

"But how? Dear, how are you even here? I mean like I'm 'Walking right now..."

"Yeah, I know, I know. See, I learned how to protect myself from mind effery so I 'face' it before it gets into my head. Like that's where you were headed right? You were going to 'Wake in my dreams. Psshhhh... bruh. I know you. I soooo know you.

"But it's okay. It is. It's still me. Just my... 'self-defense mechanism me' right now. Copy that, Nots?

"And oh. My. Gosh... I SAW you!! You look ammmmmaaaazinng!! I love your hair! Nowwwwww... HUGS!!"

The big, inked woman reached over and wrapped her arms around her little sister and--

BUUUUZZZZTTTTT!!

Instantly, she was repelled, even shoved back.

"Notti! Sis! Like wut the actual eff in the face was that?! Stop it! Why you push me away...?!"

"I can't... ohhh Ahms... sis, I can't... it's my self defense mechanism... I can't.... I'm sorry, I'm sooooo sorry..."

"Then just drop it. We can be 'with' each other out here. It's okay, Sweet. It's okay..."

"No. Ahmi, no it aint okay. We can't be 'with' each other. We are too honest in that state. 'No Barriers Between Siblings' up in there... 'member that...? Stop. Pause. Reflect. Girl, right now all we know is the pressing thoughts and emotion. But the moment we are 'with' each other... oh Ahms... oh, Dear sis... it makes me crazy, so crazy how much I still miss you... but I'm sorry... I'm soooooo sorry... but...

"...But the moment we let the barriers down, the past is right there in front of us. Like we never left it behind. And it's ugly, twisted and black. Girlll-uh... We bury things. We can't help it, ya feel me? And we broken. We traumatized... sooooo traumatized... And when we traumatized, we repress it... all in. Hard. Just think about it... think about the very last thought you had about me before we never saw each other again... I wancha to think really hard.

"Then Dear, tell me that you want barriers down and for each of us to know what each other is thinking... and feeling. Like for real tho, tell me how much you wanna hug me after that... go on. Think about it and tell me legit what you think about me when you remember..."

"Ya knooooowwww... skipping alla' this intellectual blah-blah-blah and just getting to the hugging--"

"Ahms, sis, please stop talking and just think right now! Please!"

In this state and in Ahvelina's here and now reality, she rolled her eyes. But after a strained exhale, a bit of a head shake, she closed her eyes, pursed her lips shut and just took a liiiiiittle stroll down memory lane--

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NoNoNoNONONONOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Both hands were instantly clamped down on her face, covering her eyes. Hard. There was no way she would look at her little sister right now. Not with what she saw. Not with what she remembered. There was a reason she always swam back into the black of denial.

"WeCanFixIt!WeCanFixIt!WeCanFixIt!WeCanFixIt!--"

"Ohhhhhh, my Dear sis... Ahmiiii-uh...? You know you can't change overnight what has been brewing for 7 years. We broken... my gosh, I am so sorry, but we are soooo broken--"

"WE CAN FIX IT!!!! I'm telling you, right now. I WILL fix it! For you, for me, for all of us! We are still Siblings; we shared our blood together!! Listen. Here's what we will do. I need you to--"

"STOP!!" in this state, Nouvelle claimed dominion over this space; eyes exploded in azure light chasing all shadows away, blue hair radiating around her head like an archangels halo. Ahvelina floated up on the spot, muscular arms stuck flat against her body. The only part she could move was her eyes. And even now, she would not look at her little sister.

"You might be older but you aren't in charge anymore, sis. We ain't kids no more. We grew up!! We moved on! Why didn't you?! You should have let it go! I learned to let it go. You should have let go too..."

"I can't. I won't! We killed, bled and died for those assholes! We crawled through hell as whipping toys for those goddamn'd demons!! We was kids... We was just KIDS!! My love for you... ALL of you--"

"ENOUGH!! It's over. I'm not the same person. Neither are you. We ain't kids no more, sis; we are ADULTS now...! I don't need to be saved!"

"Notti! Listen. I'm not tryna save you--"

"Then what do you want from mee-uh?! I can NOT go back to how it used to be between us. And don't you go telling me what I need again when you know damn'd well that it's actually what you want--"

"FINE!! Okay fine! Fine then!! You tell me then. Huh? You tell me...! Tell US how it has to be between US now! We are SISTERS!! So go on then. What do you need? Go on! You tell me what you need, sister...!"

Without a word, Nouvelle held up her hands in a gesture for pause. A sigh. She was the one now averting her eyes from her sister. She just pointed at a sudden manifestation above her head. It was a glowing marker tag directly on top of her, exactly like the ones all the Siblings had back then when they were teenagers and Notti held comms. Those tags were the nails that were hammered into them. Those tags were their identities. Those tags were their lives. Those tags were what Ahvelina Michelle had tried to break and protect them from.

And after all they suffered through, after all they had done for each other, after all they had done to each other just to get the hell away from those demons... Nouvelle Tiamo kept those things with her all along.

Seeing it felt like not just like a dagger to the heart, but a dagger driven through her back to pierce such a ragged and torn red thing;

US-WAF1F-N0T1 "Azure"

A pair of heartbeats passed in the loudest silence either knew of up until now.

In this state and in Nouvelle's here and now reality, tears reluctantly spilled slowly from the corner of her eyes as she slowly lowered Ahvelina down, releasing the other woman's form from her grip. Just as slowly, Ahvelina limply collapsed in the exact same crumpled heap of orange fabric, tattoos and raven hair on the floor of her cell just like how Nouvelle found her when she waltzed up into this place.

The big, inked woman just lay there, broken like a souless ragdoll. She did not even have to look above her own head to know that she had been tagged with her own hated letters, dashes and numbers. Both hands slowly reached together and clutched at her chest; it truly felt as if she had been stabbed. She then began to claw at her chest, futile in her efforts, as if she could yank out the stormsurge of pain from inside.

She just lay there, weakly clawing now, mumbling to herself as she strolled down that yellowed and torn path of memory lane. With every step that blade drove deeper and deeper into her heart. Until finally she was there. Right there standing in front of the platoon of shorn-headed teens; kitted up and geared to absolutely level a whole military regiment. It was right before their final mission as a completely united strikeforce when she told them all to never call themselves those tags ever again. Those things were just collars that chained them to the lies driven into them in the dungeons of Sector XTC. She had said that no one here deserved to ever be slave to anyone else. Ever again.

"We are bonded by Blood. Not by those tags! And should anyone of us ever choose to call each other by those serials and callsigns after we've all escaped... You choose to break that bond. And if anyone chooses to break that bond... if you choose to wash away our Blood..."

Try as she might, there was no hope in removing it.

"...You are no Sibling of mine..."

Notti had already plunged the dagger too deep.

RP IDEAS

Broken Wardens

With Despair Comes Desperation...

In this kingdom, it is not enough to rule the people. In this kingdom, the king must dominate.

We never hurt the king nor its people. We never once made matters of Inside Peoples the matters of our own. We never once made our Outland Peoples problems ones that would affect the king and its people. No, our purpose was that of more than riches, fame, material good and power. Ours was the purpose to protect those Inside that kingdom; those of whom would clamour for such things.

We were guardians of a sacred and powerful territory. There was an untapped Primal power in our homelands. We ensured that it was left in peace so all may prosper from its bountiful, yet hidden offerings shared by all around the world beyond the king, its peoples and its properties.

Some around the world call it Leylines. Other call it the Gaia. In our homelands we know it as The Flaris. It is the heart of the ancient beginnings of our world; it is the pure magic of the Primordials and we have kept it secret for eons. Our peoples before us have been taught and trained to respect and protect the Flaris. All of us foundlings: cast away, orphaned, the lost, the broken, the damned. Someway shape or form, we were guided to traipse into the Blackest Woods when were but mere children. And for those of us that survived the ordeal, we found ourselves-- spirit, mind and body worthy of entering the grove hidden behind the spiralling and shifty trees. We, foundlings, all of us, finally found home.

Her name was Mother to us. Mother Coalesce. The blind archdruid and Grove Mother of the Flaris Territories. She bound us to her, to her home, our new ways, our new identities as it should have always have been. The Ancients and Our Spirits whispered our names to us. And so were named and thus began our lives reborn as the Wardens of the Flaris.

A battalion of bound sisters and brothers; sibling spiritualists trained into their own callings and Ways. Mine was that of Shadow. The whispered name of Silk was mine. Do you still remember when I would dance into the shadow as if it were my lifelong partner? Do you still remember when my curious, soulbonded Shader used to rummage through your things? Do you remember those good times? Do remember when we were still great? Do you remember when we were still unbroken? Do you? For we were unified back then. We were unstoppable.

But They came and we were unprepared. We, the Wardens who had trained all their lives for that moment... We had no idea what we were up against. Deathly palid Outside Peoples with menacing red eyes and even more menacing white fanged teeth, stronger and faster than any Outside Peoples we had ever known. They had magics like we had never seen before; it ignored the very Ancients and spirits that commanded the respect and Ways of the Blackest Woods. Mother Coalesce told us it was forbidden magic sealed away for the perversion and corruption that it caused the practitioner and the living world herself. With the soul stolen, the practioner could manipulate life forces and the Ways of the Ancients themselves; such magic withered a world and left her rotten and empty.

Mother screamed for us to run. Then she was beheaded just like so many of our Siblings that lay motionless, drenched in the ankle deep red of our broken homelands.

Do you remember fleeing? Do you remember your thoughts? Do you remember being broken? I remember the shame, the guilt, the humilation. The failure. The failure... every single time I look into the mirror, it still smiles at me, Siblings. It still knows me. But where did you go? Where were you for that year we were apart? Were you well? Were you getting by in the lands beyond the Grove? I did not do well. I was the loneliest I have ever been in my whole entire life. Empty and hollow.

I am still not doing well. But I have learned several things living out here, away from all of you.

I have learned that there are many that do not like our kind, they resent us. They believe that Wardens are selfish for not sharing the power of the Flaris; we got what we deserved. I have learned that we are being hunted for we have the stench of the forbidden magics upon us. We are hunted by our Siblings that have grown up and are now scattered across the other lands; they seek to end us so as to confirm our perverse blood does not continue beyond our generation. And I have learned the fate of our angry brother. Cage is fully grown now and lives in a far off mountain; king of a grand treasure hoard yet sadly, the poor, poor thing has grown from anger is now filled with pure madness.

And finally, I have learned that the king was the one that allied with the Deathly Palids that ransacked our territories and slaughtered our own. It let the monsters in for a cut of power from the Flaris; it is not enough to rule, no, the king must dominate afterall.

We have truly failed. We are alone. We are broken.

But there is a way we can fix this. But we need our brother Cage to help us. He has the trove of goods that we could use to swing the tide in our favour when we storm the Palids and take back our homeland. Though we are but few, we are still Wardens, and more importantly, we are all still Siblings. But we cannot do this unless we reunite with Cage. Together, we must cure his madness one way or another, for we need our brother.

We need a monster to slay the monsters. We need him. We need the Chimera.

RP IDEAS

By Shadow or Ice

When The Fiery Eye Closes...

Our world is broken. And we cannot fix it.

For generations, we trudged begrudginly upon an unerring path towards our final doom. By Shadow or by Ice will we be consumed.

The wrath of the Allgod had long been quelched and their reign over our world sundered by our ancient heroes. They and their allies sacrificed their lives and their bloodlines to free us from such chains. For what could a single god do anymore when there were none left to have faith in them, believer or foe? The Allgod was defeated and faded with but a whimper.

Yet our world's prosperity would last but merely 1001 years before we realized what we had done-- what our peoples had asked our heroes to do. We were to pay the consequences for killing a god. In the absence of the wrath from the singular Allgod, we were left wide open to the true chaos of the universe and the whims of other powers beyond our world.

The starlit blackened lands high above and beyond our own blue skies had sent warning several centuries in a row in form of a celestial watcher; The Fiery Eye.

It came once when our peoples were at the apex of transcendent technologies that gave us the ability to travel to and from homes upon our twin-moons. Yet the centennial returns of the Fiery Eye crossing our night sky should have told us that in our arrogance, we became too bold, too reckless, and too complacent. Our accomplishments without consent from our fallen singular god was nothing but hubris if we believed ourselves destined to dominate our world. Still unheeded, the Eye would return, and, each time the centre of the fiery eye grew that much brighter, its glowing tail grew that much longer.

And so the Eye grew larger and larger and larger with each passing century till one day it took pause, looked down upon us, glaring red and ominous in the night sky. Soon it grew larger than our junior moon. Then shortly there after, it grew much larger then junior's mother.

The nightsky turned to day in one singular bright flash. The ensuing waves of wrath disintigrated our clouds and gave one one final, look at what death looked like. The Eye no longer watched our peoples; she lay judgement upon us. And slaughtered us all.

The seers said that the day the celestial watcher closed its Fiery Eye upon us, was the day we would be brought to our knees for generations to come.

The seers were right.

Everyday Shadow and Ice not only encroach upon our lands, but they invade our hearts and souls too.

Our world is broken.

And we cannot fix it.

By Shadow or by Ice will we be consumed.

**TW: Major substance abuse, Suicide, graphic description

RP IDEAS

Our Soul.

No more rolling jagged stones...

Dead end cruisers. Low life losers. Strung out boozers.

You roll the dice of life and you keep losing. We keep on losing.

Roll it again. You realize everyone else is rolling a pair of dice, don't you? We just been tossing jagged stones all along. Hard to notice when you wrecked and hung over all the time. Now ain't that the truth...

So. Have you hit rock bottom again?

Yeah. Yeah, we all have. But just when you start climbing out again, you slip, you fall and you find yourself on the wrong end of a pipe, a needle, hell even an empty pill bottle will do. Why we always keep on rolling jagged stones...? We always lie to ourselves. We always say we can quit. Next time. Next time. Lies. Cuz we roll those jagged stones yet again just to always cut ourselves and find out it is us who got caught red-handed in our own lies yet again. Oh, we know we can't quit.

And then the truth rises up and smacks you right across the face. It always hits you like that when someone you know dies of an overdose. But it's not as bad as the gut punch when you find out that it's one of your own.

You grew up with them. You suffered with them. You laughed with them. You pulled them outta the fire as many times as they put you in one. But through it all they were more than just your friend. For real.

She was even more of a sister to us than our own siblings.

That's right. She was the one to make it out of here. She made it out of that crappy life of waking up in back alleys, breaking in through back doors and living in backwards ways. She made it out, never to be heard from again. We let them go. WE did. It was for the best. She was better off without us. Safer. We were nothing but anchors to her sailing hopes and soaring dreams.

But then you find out she died-- no. No, that's not true. She killed herself.

That which she swore she would never touch again, she crammed full into her body till the point that she fell, cracked her skull and choked on her own vomit. When they found her, she was just lying there, already bloated, leaking fluids and staring off into nothingness forevermore. All she had left was a note.

"I'm sorry. I'm not strong enough. I can't fight it anymore. Our Soul is broken. Goodbye."

I cried for days. It hurt so bad. It still does.

And so I called you. All of you. No texts. No computer. No electronic message. You knew that was me calling you.

And so now here we are in our pathetic little teary eyed reunion. I'm holding all of you with all my might knowing, dreading what we have to do next...

Did you climb out from rock bottom again? Yeah. I did. And it kills me to swan dive head first back into my addiction. But I need to. We all do. You know where we are going, don't you?

Cuz you know. You know as well as I do that she did NOT kill herself.

You and I know that is the truth. All of us here know she said; 'My Soul' in her little note. It was our safe word. Rather... it was our warning to each other.

They got her. They killed her.

And for all those years we remained hidden behind our vices and poverty, we never suspected they could ever find us. But one of us got away, crawled out from the hole and tried to make it in the world. It was the one act of hubris too far that failed us.

Now here we stand, a united circle; the final Sisters of the Coven of 13. Teary eyed and broken but we must come out from hiding and face what has taken our sister.

We must find her body and do what we have to do.

It is time to finally face our demons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back