Twos and Threes

yistae

Ruler of friendly sharks
So to start you can be anyone. A Shadow Child, a normal/legal child, an adult if you want, or a Population Police Officer {PPO}(I am totally borrowing Among the Hidden plots and stuff). And I want everyone to know that there /is/ a revolution going on, so if you want to be a revolutionist just say so.

The skelly this time is going to be super simple. I just want a full name, age, if they're a Shadow Child, legal child, ect., a revolutionist or against it, a detailed description of what they look like, and a detailed bio/history/personality. And please please PLEASE be literate and I don't want everyone to be a Shadow Child. We can have more kids running around and a few adults, and it will be more fun if not everyone is the same.

There’s also going to be a chat room inside the rp that is important because since a good number of the kids will be Thirds, they need to have some way to communicate while in hiding.

Skelly:

Name:

Online Username/PPO Number:

Appearance (does not have to be a picture:

Bio/Personality:

Other Info:

Adding a note, I'd like this to be diverse, but please don't make any of the charies under ten or so. God knows kids are oh-so-adorable (not!) but no one wants a bunch of little kids running around and screaming during a fight or something.

~~~-~~~-~~~-~~~

My charie:

Name: Xavier Jacrezz

Online Username/PPO Number: XJ#3

Appearance (does not have to be a picture: Xavier has short white hair that hangs in his black eyes just slightly. His skin is pale because he hasn't been outside for a time, and when he does go out it's night and for very brief periods of time. He pierced his own ear and his older sister let him have a few of her earrings that are unmatched. All his clothes are jeans and tee shirts, and he has a pair of old, black boots that his father handed down to him.

Bio/Personality: Xavier was born to a poorer family as a Third child and has lived in a hidden attic that's been converted to his living space. He's quiet, but really likes talking to his older sister. He has an older sister, Kindell, who's the middle child, and his older brother Zachary is the first. His brother doesn't talk to him at all, and flat out ignores Xavier because he's a strong believer in the two children law.

Other Info: Xavier is very good with computers and has his own in his room, but he isn't the best at reading since he never went to school and didn't want to try and read more than needed. He uses a head set for his computer because of this and because then he can do two things at once when his hands are free.

Read more about this role play...

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Starlight Denvers

Online Username/PPO Number: Death_Rebel

Appearance (does not have to be a picture:
516739-bigthumbnail.jpg
1585383-bigthumbnail.jpg

Bio/Personality: Born under the Denvers, one of the rich families, she is the only rebel in her family. She is a two. She loves helping people, and she secretly helps the resistance without anyone finding out. She is caring, passionate, friendly, a little shy, and hard-headed

Other Info: (sorry I'm not very good, have nothing as an example)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back