• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Clans

"A beautiful name,"

Akira bowed to Kuriha, "I thank you for the position and the hospitality, Kuriha."

As Kuriha was leaving, he turned back to Aeri, one eyebrow raised. "You heard her, 'feel free to use me as you see fit.'"

Well. It's another job, though this time he felt his life was taking a dramatic turn. Whether it was taking him somewhere he could call home or to a graveyard, he couldn't quite tell yet.

Th sky was silent as the village elder limped through the village entrance, he smiled and waved at the brave ninjas that stood guard keeping the village safe. The ninjas on guard bowed as he walked by.

"Elder! How was your trip to the mountains."inquired one of the ninjas on guard.

"Eh?...... I went to the mountains when?...... I was pretty sure I was out to go buy some liquor...... oh wait....... I was at the mountain YOHOHOHO!" *Cough* *Cough* "AHEM!.......Ah yes....... my meditation went well my child...... I assume nothing of importance happened while I was gone?" inquired Raito.

"No. Nothing sir." replied the ninja.

"I see.... I see..... well I'll be heading off now...... my back is killing me. I'm getting old you know. Yohohoho!........ Oh and son...... you should really ask that lady out from the tea shop..... I can tell you've taken a linking to her......" winked Raito as hobbled on his way, the ninja stood awestruck blushing.

"H-how did you." stammered the flustered shinobi. Raito turned around with a serious face.

"A ninja must remain in control there emotions.... is this nervousness I see?........PFFFFFT YOHOHOHOO! I'm merely jesting with you child. I'm the Elder! All the citizens and ninjas here are my children and as a parent I must watch over my kids! YOHOHO! The flowers of youth are blooming. Good luck son!" laughed Raito as he went on his way leaving the ninja dumb struck.​

Rierre answered K's question. "What I have assigned to Aoi is nothing but a simple observation. Now, for the reason that I summoned you here. Ever since I was a simple rookie here, the war has been on between the clans, be it silent or bloody. As you may have noticed, everyone is preparing for something big and that is Phase Two. We are to launch invasions to different villages and gain more supplies in the process." Rierre stood up, then touched the hilt of his sword. He looked upon the horizon as he said "We will end this war, and we will attain absolute order. And I am going to need your skills, K." Rierre turned around, looking at K with a serious gaze, "Now the question is, can I trust you?"

well, i tried

A dark and gloomy night that was getting colder and colder everyday, because of the weather. A typical wanderer, carrying the repeating crossbow, Kyosetsu-Shoge, Kunai and Shirasaya in four weapons, it's a pain in the neck to carry them. In addition, his appearance is covered up to the head, wearing the scarf to cover the face, but only the bottom of his face is covered and wearing a sedge hat to cover the eyes and upper part of his head. It was Yoshiki himself walking in the streets of the ninja village in disguise, somewhat not clearly a disguise to hide the appearance. He opens up the map and know where the hell were is he going, navigating the designated point where he would go.

"Firstly here, the forest that I went to and secondly the village that I am in and finally, I should head to the ruins, outside the forest here." His thoughts said calmly, but exactly knows where is he going. He folds up the map and started walking forward to his destination. Not until a growling noise came to his stomach stopped him walking. "I haven't ate anything since my travels in a day, I suggest I have to eat something before moving on." He decided to find a decent restaurant to kill the hunger and move out of town afterwards. He looked every place to find to get him moving again if he would eat some food in the restaurant.

The aroma was in the air, yet a pleasant smell that makes him follow the scent, it would be attracting smell and he would know it was good. He walked and the smell was getting stronger as he follows it. "It has to be a restaurant, making good food there and I am feeling that it is nearby." Yoshiki moved at a fast pace and finally, found a restaurant with a few steps away to find it. When he entered inside the restaurant, he placed his weapons on the table, near to the entrance, but keeps the Kunai in his right shelve, in case something goes bad in his opinion. He finally waited to go eat some meal and removing the hunger in his stomach.

"Wait! Why me?!" she asked Kuriha but she was long gone before her question was even finished. She looked back at him, thinking of what he can do that would be productive. She can't have him tagging along her as she went around so maybe she could send him into the village help look for trouble. "Say, why don't you go into the village and have a look. I'll be doing something else."

(@hootie0813 we need to seperate, so your character won't be affected by my inactivity soon.)

Akira nodded his head, grinning at the flustered younger kunoichi.

"I look forward to the pleasure of seeing you again, Aeri"

He made a quick bow then turned towards the village's main entrance and after a time he made his way inside. The air was somewhat heavy with a dread of incoming strife. The kind when everyone knows something big is coming yet no one knows when.

He shook off the feeling when his stomach audibly alerted him to its need for sustenance.

Akira checked his coin pouch with a sad expression. He was down to his last bit of cash.

He made his way to the first food stand he found. The woman, Kuriha, had told him he would be provided with food. But he didn't know when to expect it. So he decided to celebrate his newest employment with as much food he could buy for the moment.

He was relatively conspicuous in that location. It wasn't hard to spot a man with white hair and a katana wrapped in charm scrolls on his back. He hoped that would attract the attention of someone with authority.

(Sorry for the late reply. My PC was jacked)

Aoi nodded as the elder handed him the piece of paper and slipped off into the woods again. He sighs when running, thinking back to why he was needed to spy on the enemy campus. Still, an order was an order.

He managed to slip into their territory without being caught.. or almost. Some village girl almost saw him in the trees. With his white hair, he wasn't that hard to miss.

"Lets see... Kuriha.." Aoi finally spots her in the crowd heading towards the elder's building. "Damn.." he cursed under his breathe but didn't falter. Knowing he couldn't pass the line into the village, he stayed put. Cant blow his cover yet. A plan formed into the mischievous mind of his. If he cant pass as an enemy, he could probably pass as a villager.

Moments later, Aoi returned with changed clothing and surprisingly, without his spear. His knives would have to do for now. He miraculously blends in with the crowd and got next to where the so-called Kuriha girl was headed.

Kito looked up at a man with red hair that walked into the restaurant and immediately could tell that he was a ninja. With his back to the corner Kito simply put his right hand on his mask and readjusted it and the owner of the restaurant came by with his food. "Your food, sir." The old man said while placing the food on the table in front of Kito. "Thank you." Kito said while slightly bowing his head. With his hand on his mask Kito slowly raised his mask enough for his mouth to be revealed, so he could enjoy his meal. He picked up his tea and slowly sipped on it while observing this red headed ninja.

Yoshiki sat down on the chair and just read the menu, whatever he would prefer the food dish to order. He feels stupid with the disguise on, pulling down the scarf and taking off the sedge hat. When the waiter was nice enough to give him some green tea, it was feeling like somewhat in first class. "I would have a bowl of rice and a sushi, that is it for all." He said in a calm voice. He gets the green tea and slowly drinks it as he relaxing himself from a refreshing tea. but not until a strange guy gave a glare look on him if he was feeling suspicious to a ninja that had a fox mask with him. "This guy here is giving me a cold stare, i don't know if this guy is a hostile or either an assassin send here to kill me. I better ignore him, unless this guy takes his first move."

Last edited by a moderator:
Tension, tension. Akira thought to himself, watching the two ninjas who had taken a notice of each other. They were clearly trying to gauge one another and decipher whether one was a threat or not.

He shrugged and returned to his food though he still glanced between the two occasionally. He supposed if a fight broke out he might as well step in and stop it. He's technically under the employ of this clan now. Might as well help out if needed.

Hideyoshi watched them the other two ninja, talking about the "Phase Two" if it was somewhat their plan of invading two villages, which is OUR village would be invaded, according to their plan. He was noticing that the ninja with a special kind of the katana was K, considering as threat in part of the plan. The situation is now going into heat as that ninja in black clothes would turn the war against us. He slowly climbs down the tree and trying to avoid making some noise, but not until he was considered him unlucky. The branch that he was standing on was about to break off without warning and fell down flat to the ground. "Ah damn... I didn't know it was about to break, They heard the branch snapped and better get out fast before they find me."

Rierre laughed as the branch broke, looking at where it fell. "Of all the ninjas you could eavesdrop on and you chose us. K, go have fun with this guy." He gave off a scary aura, as if he would strike at any moment that the guy would move.

well, i tried

Hideyoshi gets up quickly before they would strike him down. He prepared his Katana & Wakizashi and these ninjas are itching for a fight. "You are planning to take over this village? I can't allow to process with your plan and invade my village. I have your end life here and it starts now." He said with his furious soul letting his anger out. He was in battle stance and ready to block the attack if they first make their move. "What are they up to? I prevent this from happening, but K is right front of me and I can't go after him. This guy here named K, huh? He maybe sounds dangerous one here and I have to avoid letting my guard down for this if ever." Hideyoshi's thoughts was talking as he was known about the situation of the superior of the ninja clan and their trusted ninja, K.

Kito kept his eyes on the ninja with the red hair as he continued to sip on the tea. "Hostility... None." He thought to himself as he put the cup of tea and and raised his hand up at the red headed ninja and motioned for him to come and sit at his table, wether he took the invitation or not was up to him. Kito then looked at his food for a moment and shook his head as he picked up a set of chopsticks and began poking at the food. "It's not the same as back in the other village..." Kito was thinking to himself as he continued to poke at the food.

Yoshiki was seeing the ninja raising his hand at him, but waiting for the food would rather let him move to the table with his ninja there, but doesn't like him, just one bit. Instead of waiting for the food, he decided to go with him and gets off the chair and going to become sociable with a ninja. He walked casually, although he is no hostile to him and said something friendly to him. "Hey kid, I just came here to eat and relax from my travels. I am Yoshiki, I am just some wandering mercenary who is going out of town here, once I got to kill my hunger. So I just take this chair and let's talk here." He said with a smile. He sits on the chair and became sociable for some friendly reasons.

Kito listened to the Yoshiki while still poking at his food and then placed the chopsticks on the plate after the ninja sat down. "I am not one to mindlessly attack others...." Kito said while removing his mask and placing it on the table next to his plate and then looked up at Yoshiki. "Kito is my name. I too travel around offering my services to those who are willing to pay." He said before looking around the restaurant and glanced momentarily at another ninja who seemed to have been looking at both Kito and Yoshiki. After a quick glance Kito looked back at his food looking somewhat unhappy about it. "This isn't as good as another place I used to eat at...." He whispered to Yoshiki before picking up his chopsticks and continued to poke at the food.

Looks like he had been noticed. Akira got up and carried his nearly empty bowl over next to the two ninja.

"You know, you keep poking your food in a disinterested way like that, you'll wind up with somebody offering to take the rest of it." He said only half jokingly. He definitely had been able to buy more than enough food for himself, but he had a strong love of food and was always willing to have more.

The name's Akira. You two look about as new around here as I do." As he spoke, the samurai was glancing around, hoping to catch sight of this clan's elder or someone else he could report to.

Or one of those kunoichi he had spoken to earlier. The company of a beautiful woman was always appreciated.

Yoshiki was likely to pay attention to Akira's discussion, but considered the same thing as they were new mercenaries, coming to this village. "I say that you rather know something what is just right or wrong in your type of opinion, I only say here that mercenaries have a scarred past and cannot be healed, once there is no turning back in one path." He said only about the mercenaries and their past. "As you see here, I am no ninja, a samurai or either those careers shape my future. I am just professional assassin who does the bidding in assassinating both political & military grounds." As he keeps talking about his life, he poured the cup with some tea while he continues to brag about it. "Since I don't pose a threat to any of you, I came here to find work and I would serve under the command of the leader here, if someone is putting me in business." When the cup was about to be almost full, he stopped filling up the cup where it reached the edge of the cup. Yoshiki drinks up the tea and finishes it as he enjoyed the tea. When the waiter came in with his food, He gets off the chair and head back to his table. "It was nice of talking to you, I get back to my table, my waiter is placing my food on the table."

Kuriha could sense the Elder was near, he must have just gotten back from one of his usual trips. At this realization, a smile of relief spread across her features but it was quickly morphed into a hard frown. Something in the air had not been right. There was a crowd of villagers in particular whom she recognized, some young and some old. One seemed to be out of place, a face she couldn't quite recall ever seeing. Before reporting to the Elder, Kuriha decided to keep the "villager" under heavy scrutiny. Her eyes alone could detect any ill will emitting from him, among other things.

Aoi hides himself behind an alleyway, just out of sight from the vision of Kuriha. That was close. He hoped she hasn't spotted where he hid. Another plan forms into his little head. It could risk his life but it was for the sake of his elder. Aoi's smooth talk could somehow work to convince the girl that he was just a passing villager seeking shelter.

Kuriha squinted into the distance, where Aoi seemed to disappear. She had intended to follow, but a tug brought her attention to a small child who seemed to be in a panic. "Kuri, Kuri, Kuriii..." He pulled on her sleeve and whined, dragging her forward. "I lost mommy again...!" This wasn't the first time the child came to her. He had always been the adventurous type, and always seemed to lose his mother in the fun and games. Kuriha's expression immediately changed, her heavy stare replaced with a soft expression as the two searched for the boys mother. It didn't stop her from sending furtive glances over her shoulder, waiting to see when the unfamiliar figure would appear again.

Akira spotted Kuriha out of the corner of his eye. She was leading a child through the crowded street.

He smiled at that. Something seemed off though, she kept glancing around as if she was worried.

He finished his food hurriedly then clapped the man picking at his food on the shoulder. "Eat up, my friend, it's good for you. " he said with a laugh before dropping the last of his coins on the table as a tip and stepping out into the road after Kuriha.

"You seem anxious. Is there anything I can assist with?" He asked her when he caught up to her, mildly hoping he wouldn't startle her.

He also raised a hand in greeting and smiled, mouthing the word 'hello' to the little boy she was leading.

The child seemed to move closer to Kuriha, still holding her hand protectively. He stuck his tongue out at the stranger, he wasn't quite fond of new faces yet. Kuriha ignored his manners and acknowledged Akira with a nod, covering the childs ears momentarily. "There is someone here who's presence doesn't quite... feel right. Will you help me investigate?" She released the boys ears- knowing fully well if he heard any part of the conversation he would surely want to investigate with them. It would be too dangerous.

Akira pulled down on his lower eyelid and blew a raspberry at the child as Kuriha spoke, keeping his behavior casual.

"Of course I will. You can meet me after taking this fearsome, shinobi wherever he needs to go if you'd like," He said, bowing over dramatically to the boy.

"I'll be around here getting to know the locals, if you catch my meaning. It shouldn't be difficult to find me if you need me. I'm sure I stand out somewhat!"

With that Akira nodded his head to the pair and began slowly wander around, admiring the wares on sale at store fronts and making small talk with those around. His eyes flicked to and from, now seeking the signs of anyone who didn't want to be noticed. He didn't see anything concerning yet but he certainly had his eyes peeled.

The boy cast Akira a deadpan expression as he walked away. "What a weirdo." He stated, though a grin broke out on his face soon after. "I want to play with hiiiim!" The boy began shouting, looking up at Kuriha earnestly for a response. He tilted his head when he noticed the smile on her face. He could have swore he heard a laugh come from her only a moment ago.

"Come now, we must find your mother, Toko." The pair began wandering the area when Kuriha spotted an older women with a sullen look to her, her skin seemed paler than usual. Kuriha walked Toko over to her, confirming her speculation. The two reunited as they embraced. Kuriha stood there in silence, bowed, and walked off before the mother could even utter a word of gratitude. The mother looked like a ghost compared to her son; the illness had not been treating her well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back