• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Twisted lie make tight binds 1x1 Harry Potter

zerosense

Happiness is a butterfly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey it’s Zero and I’m really bad at intros! So here is some stats about me.
  • 1-5 paragraphs (100-1000 words), changes depending on stage.
  • Replies 1-3 times a week in character, love mindless ooc chatter.
  • No triggers
  • Mature themes
  • 18+
  • Ghost friendly but a quick message saying you aren’t interested is nice
Some things I might expect from you
  • Weekly replies unless told otherwise
  • 18+
  • Tell em your triggers
  • Sends me a quick paragraph about yourself in the messages, including your favorite song at the moment and who I can play for you
  • At least 1 paragraph with effort. No one liners.
Now for the fun parts, the plots
Before you read, remember there is literally no canon information so if you don’t like it, find another partner. :)

I think Peter’s betrayal was something that was never meant to go that far. From what we know about James and Sirius, they clearly were like most high school boys; Douchebags. I imagine Peter was the outsider, the one the boys merely tolerated. He was the but of their jokes, the one they stole homework answers from, they one they tested prank ideas on. Seven years of friends who never treated you like a real friend does stuff to a person. Peter never thought about being a death eater till he met My character, Majorie Evergreen. A slytherin who was very convincing. After befriending him, she starts to lead him to the dark side and convives him he is just getting payback at his friends by being a spy. He never said anything more than some basic information anyone could figure out. He never wanted to betray the potters, he was even thinking about leaving with Majorie when Bellatrix tortured Majorie for 28 hours to get the information out of Peter. Sorry that was a lot but the plot is Majorie and Peter’s relationship at school as they become friends and more and Majorie’s influence on his life.

This one is a dark Sirius AU!!

Lilith Fawley, the perfect pureblood daughter, was assigned by Tom riddle himself to seduce Sirius Black and bring him back to his family. Lilith is determined to do whatever she has to to prove she’s value able to the dark lord. We would start a couple months into the seventh year, Lilith will have been talking to Sirius since the summer and now she’s trying to make him hate his friends. As their relationship progresses, Lilith starts to fall in love with the version of Sirius that she sees in private while also helping him get involved with death eaters.

I also have plots for Remus and James just ask!

I have been dying to play against Bellatrix, Marlene or Barty crouch jr!!! And poly Lucius and Narcisa

Willing to do some canon x canon ships.
  1. jegulus
  2. Wolf star
  3. Sybil x Pandora (please)
  4. Peter x Sybil
  5. Young minvera x young poppy
  6. Molly x Arthur
Can play a lot of different characters! Just ask!

I’m also down to do some oc x oc where we document their journey through hogwarts and drama of war as a young adult! I’m also down to play as some of the adults in the series like Lupin, Bill Weasley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back