Twins = Trouble. (Jade + Hanabusa Aidou)

jade162

One Thousand Club
It was just after the raging battle had ended, and James and Riko were sitting on the cold ground with their backs against the wall of the alleyway they were in. Each had wounds that were just as bad as the others', slashes and gashes covering their bodies, their clothing torn to shreds. As always, Riko tried to look on the bright side of things, and spoke quietly, trying to hide the shaking he was doing from the immense pain that was only doubled for each, for they both had wounds. "Well.. At least it couldn't get any worse, right?"

Just as Riko said this, the rain started pouring, pounding against their wounded bodies. With a glare, James rolled his eyes. "Yes. Because this is so much better." Riko cringed at the first rain drop. The rain had fallen soft at first, but within seconds it was ultimately pouring down, and hard at that. James just barely managed to stand, offering his hand down to Riko to help him up. Once Riko was up, they stood side by side, hunched over and barely able to stand, the same slashes and gashes on their legs just as they were all over their bodies.

Limping and broken, they had an arm wrapped around the other's shoulders, thinking it would help them stay standing, despite how badly they each wanted to fall and lay there. Of course Riko had immediately started crying after James had gotten him to his feet. After a minute of hearing Riko cry, James sighed deeply, and despite how greatly he knew this would hurt, he picked Riko up bridal style.

Limping greatly, for both his legs were slashed and probably broken in multiple spots just like his other bones in his body, James limped to the nearest door. Upon getting to the door, he leaned heavily against it, both twins covered in blood that still flowed. Riko knocked on the door for James, though each felt as if about to simply pass out.

Ella hummed to the music she was playing on her phone as she made dinner. It was a bit late, but she was busy earlier and didn't have the chance to eat. She stirred the soup she was making. It was more than enough for her, so she supposed she would eat some leftovers for lunch tomorrow. She was in the zone, but not quite enough so that she didn't hear the faint knock on the door. Sighing in a bit of irate, she assumed it was Jack again. He probably forgot to do his notes and wanted to borrow hers.

That's all I can think it would be, it's pouring out there, so no one in their right mind would be out now.

Striding over to the door, she gasped when she opened it. There were two boys clinging to each other outside, bruised and bloody! Oh my god! What should I do?! I can't just leave them out there like that--I have to invite them inside! She grabbed the two boys, pulling them out of the rain and into her dry home.

"Oh my god, what happened to you two?! Are you alright?" Ella paused, mentally face-palming. "I'm stupid, of course you're not. Here, I'll patch you up. Stay right here." She gently made them both lay down on the two couches on each side of the living room table, rushing to get her first-aid kit. It's a good thing I got one of these big ones! She set it on the table and opened it up. Moving to the one with red hair who was crying, she decided to treat him first. "Hey, it's going to be alright." She said. "This might be awkward, but I'm going to have to take off your shirt to treat the wounds on your chest." She told him, removing the now-torn shirt as carefully as possible. He had wounds on his legs as well, but she could probably just roll up the ends, if there weren't any too high up on the leg.

Ella sanitized, dressed and wrapped all of his visible cuts. She would get some ice for the already changing color bruises as well as try to treat any broken bones after she dealt with the bleeding cuts. She then moved to the purple-haired man. "Same thing as your friend." She told him. Except for the hair, they did look quite alike, could they be brothers? She proceeded to treat the scratches and cuts on him as well before sitting down on the table.

"Alright, besides the scratches it looks like you two have some bruises and possibly broken or fractured bones. I'll treat those too if you tell me where it hurts, but first could you explain to me what happened? If someone you know did this to you you should sue them, you guys are in pretty bad condition!" Ella exclaimed.

James had stumbled and nearly fell over when pulled into the home. Hesitantly each stayed in the seat where they had been put, despite James being ready to lunge across the table to Riko if need be. While still crying when being treated, Riko wiped at his eyes a few times, flinching terribly each time any part of him were touched. Though, beneath their shirts each of their muscles were well defined, along with both of them having an eight pack. Aside from the hair and eye color, they would have looked almost exactly alike.

Once the girl seemed to be finished, Riko sat there cradling himself on the couch while in a sitting up position, still wiping at his eyes as he sniffled. James was sitting up as well though didn't shake or flinch in the least. He was used to pain, for their parents had been abusive and he always took the hits for Riko, which he was perfectly fine with.

With both looking at the girl, James finally spoke after a minute of listening to the girl. "Hah. Well. Just got into a little fight." He had lied, glancing at Riko who was shaking and trembling from the pain. Riko had never taken pain very well, therefore James would always have to comfort him whenever he was hurt.

Ella raised an eyebrow. "'Just a fight'? Well you might want to learn to fight better if you plan to get into another one, because not every stranger whose door you knock on will know how to patch you up, or want to.." She sighed. "I'm Ella, it's nice to meet you two I suppose." There was a boiling sound coming from the kitchen, reminding her of the soup! She dashed into the kitchen to see the soup was ready, and hastily turned off the stove.

I suppose I should give it to those boys, they'll need food to help energize their bodies to heal the wounds faster. She poured it into two bowls and got a pair of spoons. Her stomach rumbled at the heavenly smell of the chicken noodle and vegetable soup, but she could make something for herself later. "Here, have some soup. I'll bet you two are hungry after whatever fight you just did." She said, placing a bowl in front of each of them.

Ella yawned, returning to the kitchen and getting a bunch of ice packs, handing about five to each boy. "Put these where you hurt, they'll make the bruises less noticeable when they bruise." She said. "I don't know where you two live, but I'm not taking you there this late at night, so I guess you can just stay here tonight." She went into the closet and got each a blanket and pillow, setting them down on their couches, yawning again. "Alright, is there anything else you guys need?" She asked, glancing at the time. It was eleven thirty already, she should go to sleep soon.

Both of them just looked at the soup as if not knowing what it was. James just kind of nudged it away from himself while Riko played around with it with the spoon. When Riko did finally taste it, though would only taste the juice, he quickly shook his head. "No thanks." James had then stated, taking the ice packs and placing them on numerous spots on his body. Then Riko did the same to himself, wincing and flinching.

When given the blankets and pillows though, James looked at Riko with a quizzical expression. For them, it would be some time in the middle of the day for a human. Though, Riko had taken the blanket and quickly wrapped it around himself. Riko and James were technically always cold, but James had adjusted to it. Riko... Never really had.

Ella shrugged. "If you say so." She said. "Well, I'm going to sleep, so goodnight." With a small wave she turned off the lights and retired to her room, where she took a shower and changed into her pajamas before curling up under the covers. I wonder what's up with those two boys. They're really strange... Huh. Maybe they'll want to talk more in the morning. She thought as she felt herself drift off to sleep.

In the morning Ella woke up with a yawn, stretching. She glanced at the clock. It was seven. She had three hours before her first class at ten to do something. She got out of bed, shivering at the slight draft of air that hit her. Something's different... Oh yeah! I found those two strange boys last night! I wonder if they feel any better this morning. Hopefully so. I should go check on them. Ella changed out of her pajamas into some jeans and a shirt and brushed her long hair before walking into the living room to check on her two guests.

Throughout the night, Riko had taken off the ice packs and crept over to where James was sitting, so they could sit together. They had talked quietly with each other throughout the night, their wounds already noticeably better. Certainly, having healed visibly faster then any human could ever hope for.

Only an hour or so later, is when they had chosen to sleep. Both laying on the same couch, James had his back against the back of the couch, pressed back as far as he could get while Riko had his back against Jame's chest. Each was laying on their sides. Riko had an arm hanging off the edge of the couch, and seemed to be sleeping soundly. Where as James had an arm over Riko, just barely hanging off the edge of the couch, though he was asleep it certainly wasn't as peaceful for him. Before they had gone to sleep, James had ensured to cover them both with both blankets that had been giving, knowing that Riko didn't like the cold.

Ella raised an eyebrow at the sight before her. The two boys were both asleep, but they had somehow managed to squeeze in on the same couch. Why? They each had a couch. Are they a couple or something? Huh, interesting. She thought. Ella decided not to wake them yet, instead proceeding from the living room into her kitchen.

She got two pieces of bread and put them in the toaster, getting out some honey as she waited for them to toast. Placing the toasted pieces on a plate she slathered honey on them before taking a bite. Yum. I'm so hungry since I didn't eat last night either... Neither did those two boys. Weird, they must've lost their appetites because of the fight or something. Maybe they were squeamish about all the blood they were covered in. She hoped that they'd at least wake up before she sent to college in a few hours. She kind of wanted to grill them about the fight. If they were feeling any better, of course. They looked better at least, which was good.

Slowly James stirred from his sleep upon being able to notice movement, along with hearing the sounds of footsteps out and about. After about five minutes he managed to open his eyes, though didn't move to get up due to Riko laying on his other arm, for he had an arm over Riko and an arm under him.

James then nudged Riko, trying to get him to wake up though he was out cold. Grunting lowly, he blew in his brothers ear which made Riko immediately sit up, then blinking before rubbing the back of his head. Then when Riko looked at James he stuck his tongue out at his brother, which only made James laugh.

Hearing laughter in the living room Ella got up from the kitchen table and walked into the living room to see that both boys appeared to be up. "Good morning." She said to them, then paused, remembering that they were sleeping on the same couch. "Are you two a couple or something?" She didn't really care if they were, but she wondered why they both were in that fight they supposedly were in.

"Anyways, are you guys feeling any better? You got pretty banged up last night." She said. "I have to go off to college in two hours and a half, so you guys can stay here or leave or whatever. But since I did fix you up, I do think it's fair you tell me what exactly happened." She said, sitting down on the unused couch opposite of them.

"No, we aren't a couple." James had said, and was about to continue speaking though Riko put his hand over his brother's mouth and spoke for him. "We're brothers, silly." James let out a grunt and rolled his eyes, prying Riko's hand away from his mouth.

"And, as for the fight," James spoke again and paused, as if expecting Riko to jump in though he didn't so James continued, "We simply got into trouble that was a bit over our heads." It was Riko's turn to grunt this time, muttering beneath his breath as he crossed his arms, "A bit? I'd say it was more then a bit."

"Brothers? That figures why you two look so alike." Ella mused, nodding her head. Brothers then.. They must be those over-attached brothers that never let each other breathe away from each other or something. I wonder how they can stand it, as much as I love my brother Will I fight with him and don't want to be around him sometimes.

"Got into trouble over your heads?" She sighed. "Did you mess with a gang or something? Someone dangerous involved in illegal activities? Be careful who you deal with." She said, sighing. "Well you guys look much better than you did last night, which is good. Seriously, if you see whoever messed you up again then run. No offense, but you'll probably get beaten up worse or killed if you meet a second time. Some guys are vicious like that."

"Eh.. Just some guys who weren't too happy with us." James then said, sitting up and stretching his arms above his head before easily cracking his knuckles in almost an intimidating way. While as Riko looked as if he wouldn't harm a fly. Riko then spoke. "Nah. They won't mess with us again, right brother?" He asked before nudging James in his side.

James only rolled his eyes and sighed, lightly shoving Riko though at the same time it was gentle, and only made Riko laugh. "Thank you, for letting us stay here." James then said, with a slight bow of his head.

Ella wondered what it was that they did to upset whoever fought them, but decided not to be too nosy and ask them. "If you say so." She said instead, them nodded with a smile. "Yeah, no problem." She didn't really mind the boys staying there, she was a bit lonely in her apartment anyways.

"So I should probably check your wounds and re-dress them." Ella said. "Otherwise they might get infected or something." You're first, younger one." She said, looking at the red-haired one. "Or at least I think you're the younger one. No offense, but you act like it." She didn't mean to be insulting, but the other one seemed more mature.

"I'm only younger by 5 seconds!" Riko immediately protested, which only made James laugh. Though, James gave Riko another light push so he'd get up and go sit on the couch she was sitting on so as to check his wounds easier. James then crossed his arms over his chest, letting out a slight huff that could be mistaken with a sigh.

"Oh, so you two are twins then?" Ella asked, as if it wasn't obvious by the short time difference. "Cool, I've never met twins before." She unwrapped the bandages on Riko and stared at him in bemusement. "Your wounds are almost completely healed!!" She exclaimed. "How? You were beaten up badly last night... Are yours the same, older twin? You know, you guys should tell me your names, it's weird just referring to you like that." She said.

James shrugged at the question and started taking off one of the bandages that had been over his wounds, and just as he was about to say something Riko butted in again. "He's James, and I'm Riko." He had said, a cheesy smile on his face at her reaction to his wounds being almost completely healed.

Ella looked over at the purple-haired boy, James, and saw that his were the same. "How the heck did that happen?" She asked in disbelief. "It's only been a day... You guys are crazy-fast healers. You might want to avoid scientists, they'd probably want to experiment on you." She looked at them, nodding. "Riko and James. Gotcha. The twins with super-powers. Like I said yesterday, I'm Ella."

"Not super-powers silly." Riko had stated, laughing quietly, and he was about to tell more, but James quickly shut him up as he put a hand over his mouth. James then simply nodded. "Right, super-powers."

(Excuse the shortness.)

(It's alright.)

Ella gave the two boys a quizzical look. "Super powers." She echoed. "Sure. Well Riko, if they're not super powers then would you care to explain what those powers of yours that let you heal extremely fast are?" She was quite curious now, by the fact that James shut his brother up meant that they obviously were hiding something from her. And she intended to find it out.

((Sorry T.T))

"No, we've just always healed fast." James quickly said before Riko was able to blurt anything out as he looked like he was about to do. James kept his hand over Riko's mouth for this purpose, not wanting to let him blurt anything out. Riko was known for this, and James knew this.

((It's okay ^^))

Ella sighed. "Whatever, lie to me then. I didn't think you'd really tell me anyways. At least you're not making some stupid supernatural reason up or something." She said., then paused. "Would you guys like something to eat? However you did it, I'm sure your bodies took a lot of energy healing."

Before James was able to keep Riko back, Riko had grinned just slightly and got rather close to Ella. "I know what I want to eat." He had mused, almost cooed as he looked as if he were about to kiss her though a hand was snaking towards her neck. "Riko." James had snapped, grabbing the collar of Riko's shirt before yanking him back. "Aw come on... Your no fun..." Riko then whined, sending a glare at James.

Ella frowned and edged back from the redhead, she was about to swat his face away when James pulled him back. "I am not on the menu." She told him with a frown, meaning it in a different way then they probably perceived. "Jeez. You look so innocent but I'll bye you're a terrible pervert, aren't you? Great, just great." She muttered. She had not expected that.

When hearing Ella, James seemed to pause, then cracked up laughing. "Heavens no, Riko would never think that way." Riko frowned, and crossed his arms over his chest. "I can too!" He had persisted, grunting as he rolled his eyes at James who was still laughing at him in the process. When James would finally get done laughing, he sat up, holding his stomach while he wiped at his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back