• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Twin Sisters

"You'll get the hang of it soon. It takes some getting used to." Yuzu said in her mind as she started to take notes.

Yuzu was minding her own business before she saw a note dropped on her desk. Curiously she opened it and read it in her mind. She smiled before writing down a reply that said "I've only been here for a few hours but it seems nice. You know my name so what's yours?" she wrote before asking the person in front to pass it back. She knew it was from the boy in the front because she noticed him writing the note before.

Yuzu could hear Yuki's worried thought thanks to their mental connection. "Maybe you want to talk to him? He seems nice." she said to her in her mind.

Eric sighed and played on his phone behind his textbook waiting for class to be over. Should he try talking to Yuki again or was her tone an obvious sign that she did not like him at all. But there was something about her that made her different then all the other girls. She was the only one that didn't throw themselves at him. It was almost like a challenge to talk to Yuki. A challenge he was willing to take.

Yuki tried to write her notes really neat, but it was hard to write quickly and neatly. "I guess I can try to talk to him after class," she said in her mind to Yuzu. Yuki blushed again because she was thinking about Eric again. "Yuzu, I might have to copy some of your notes later..." Yuki thought. Suddenly Yuki's eyes lit up and she had an idea. "Yuzu, maybe I could write a note to him. Do you think that is a good idea?" asked Yuki through her thoughts.

Leon received the note when the teacher was writing on the blackboard. He read the note and tried to cover it with his notes so the teacher would not discover the note. Leon replied: "Glad you like it. What do you think my name is?" Leon laughed a little while writing his answer to Yuzu. He passed it the guy next to him again.

"Leon, could you translate what the poem is trying to say?" asked the teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back