• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Trying to find a compatible rp thread...

Necroz

Hello,

Although I don't mind the layout and navigating this website is easy. I haven't found (or come across) any sections that'll help me test out roleplaying. Especially since this is my first time ever rping. I was wondering if there is a filter that separates threads: Beginners, Novice, Intermediate and Advanced writers. I don't want to burden advanced rpers with my subpar writing if I join with them. I have found rp tutorials on this site that will help me improve. But I would like to know if there are test threads, just to get the hang of it.

Thanks

Hello Nectoz!

First of all welcome to RPNation. I do hope you've read the rules, specially our PG-13 rule.

To answer your question, we don't sort RPs on this site by a persons ability to write. We support everyone's style of writing, be it one liners or walls of text!

If you want to start trying to get a hang of things, but don't feel comfortable joining group role plays, I would suggest putting a thread up on the Role Play recruitment to find a 1x1 partner or a small group willing to create a practice role play!

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Ricia said:
Hello Nectoz!
First of all welcome to RPNation. I do hope you've read the rules, specially our PG-13 rule.

To answer your question, we don't sort RPs on this site by a persons ability to write. We support everyone's style of writing, be it one liners or walls of text!

If you want to start trying to get a hang of things, but don't feel comfortable joining group role plays, I would suggest putting a thread up on the Role Play recruitment to find a 1x1 partner or a small group willing to create a practice role play!

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back