Trump

Kyd Jhesus

Unlicensed Doctor

You know, I think there is a God because for years I dreamed of this...DONALD TRUMP for President of the united states of America.

[media]

[/media]
So who's excited for the greatest presidential race in history!

Kyd Jhesus] [URL="http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http://www.bustle.com/articles/91073-16-donald-trump-hair-memes-so-funny-youll-actually-be-grateful-hes-running-for-president&ei=uVGMVY7rHsO2-AGu7a2gDw&bvm=bv.96782255 said:
9182cf50-f75d-0132-f409-0e18518aac2f.jpg
[/URL]
You know, I think there is a God because for years I dreamed of this...DONALD TRUMP for President of the united states of America.

[media]

[/media]
So who's excited for the greatest presidential race in history!
I can only assume you're kidding about Trump; but I do think it's going to be an important election for sure.

Now if the libs could just get Jerry Springer to run it would be a good ol' MURICAN Presidential race.

No seriously, this election, on both sides, is going to be the most sensationalized ball of bulls**t in the history of presidential elections....so while we're all distracted by the dog and pony shows, fireworks, scare tactics, and cray cray hair, we might as well throw the leading Smut-TV host into things!

Maybe someone from Jersey Shore wants to run on the lib side too....just to balance the sides out.

-sigh-

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh look, another political joke is running for the Right Wing.

Clever but I never understood why people act as if 'Reich' is a word for describing a disgusting nazi empire. There were two more Reichs before the Nazis came along.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

This isn't the first time Trump has said he was running.

I'm fairly sure he's just doing it for the attention, since he hasn't been relevant in media for awhile now.

*Shrugs*

Besides, we ALL know who's going to win the next election

maxresdefault.jpg
A6gTD9gCEAAKwuy.jpg

Roo said:
This isn't the first time Trump has said he was running.
I'm fairly sure he's just doing it for the attention, since he hasn't been relevant in media for awhile now.

*Shrugs*

Besides, we ALL know who's going to win the next election

maxresdefault.jpg
A6gTD9gCEAAKwuy.jpg
Yeahhhh, because that's TOTALLY better than Trump or Springer getting into office....yup! Roflmao xD

If he wins, I will be so upset knowing that, AT LEAST, some Mexican's/ latinos voted for him. .... " Mexican's are rapist" *facepalm all over my whole life.* I only have fear of Trump winning because he has so much gwaup.

To be fair he didn't say "Mexicans are rapist".....and he DID say SOME are good........wait, no, he said he THINKS some are good. (@V@)(@V@) -facepalm- (xnx)

What's so tragically hilarious is that I'm almost positive he's not a racist at all, that's too simple of an explanation for his behavior. He's just an egomaniac who is the personification of the phrase "speaking before you think." I really think he has no idea what he's saying half the time when it comes to governmental issues, and the other half the time he's ranting to appease whatever crowd he's in front of. This IS the same guy who has donated to Libs a lot more in the past than Righties and supported socially Liberal stuff. He's not some crazy egotistical Republican, he's just a crazy egotistical guy period, who supports whatever party or agenda he feels like - depending on which way the wind is blowing - and/or whichever party or agenda can benefit him more in the moment.

As much as I follow politics, I absolutely loathe 90-95% of the politicians we have in office, or running for office, on the national level. (>n>) That
weirdo genius with the pointy hat is starting to look good.......or the guy from "the rent is too damn high" party. Maybe even TED....yes! TED for president!!!!'

aZwh2G4.jpg

[QUOTE="The Confused Pixie]"Mexicans brought crime, drugs, they are rapists" he said that

[/QUOTE]
You clearly missed the sarcasm in the first line of my previous post. lol (>u>) ( :P )

[QUOTE="The Confused Pixie]Sorry just woke up, just really skimmed it.

[/QUOTE]
It's NP. Honestly sarcasm is a tricky thing on the interwebs....I've had ppl get apeshit mad at me for a joke before because they didn't realize I was kidding at first. >_< lol (:'()( :P )

Trump 2016: "Someone's doing the rapeing"

He really can't stop trying to defend himself xD

He keeps digging a deeper grave.

[QUOTE="Miss Electric Daisy]It's NP. Honestly sarcasm is a tricky thing on the interwebs....I've had ppl get apeshit mad at me for a joke before because they didn't realize I was kidding at first. >_< lol (:'()([emoji14])

[/QUOTE]
Sometimes sarcasm can get you banned from a role playing site too along with you testing a moderator thats trigger happy for banning people.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm probably the odd man out here, but I kinda like The Don. Do I think he'd make a good leader? Probably not, but neither would any of the other candidates. Cruz, I'm lookin' at you, you so obviously fake sumbitch. Trump's likability, for me, comes from that painfully loud mouth of his. He talks without thinking of the consequences and that is a good thing. He's an opinionated, egotistical asshole who runs a very powerful business that he built himself. He's clearly got some small understanding of economics at the very least. Ultimately, he's just here to piss people off and if there's one thing that unites most Americans, it's when we're pissed off. Look at that Cecil nonsense. A week before that lion was killed nobody knew it's name. Social media grabs it and we're suddenly up in arms like it was a close relative. It was wrong, sure, and I vehemently loathe poachers, but that's just my point. We get mad enough at something else and we all agree for a bit. Maybe Trump can ruffle enough feathers to actually bring about reform. Just my two cents.

ToryD said:
I'm probably the odd man out here, but I kinda like The Don. Do I think he'd make a good leader? Probably not, but neither would any of the other candidates. Cruz, I'm lookin' at you, you so obviously fake sumbitch. Trump's likability, for me, comes from that painfully loud mouth of his. He talks without thinking of the consequences and that is a good thing. He's an opinionated, egotistical asshole who runs a very powerful business that he built himself. He's clearly got some small understanding of economics at the very least. Ultimately, he's just here to piss people off and if there's one thing that unites most Americans, it's when we're pissed off. Look at that Cecil nonsense. A week before that lion was killed nobody knew it's name. Social media grabs it and we're suddenly up in arms like it was a close relative. It was wrong, sure, and I vehemently loathe poachers, but that's just my point. We get mad enough at something else and we all agree for a bit. Maybe Trump can ruffle enough feathers to actually bring about reform. Just my two cents.
This so hard all the other candidates except Christie, Kasik, and Huckabee sounded so fake

Has anyone made this joke yet? Yes? No? Well, I gotta say, it hasn't been easy for me...I grew up in Brooklyn...My dad gave me a SMALL loan of a million dollars...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back