• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โฅ โ€” ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ( ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ )

Characters
Here
fiona is almost done! changed her code (to a lovelyyyy lovely code by constellation uvu) and all that's needed is her background ~
who's crying in the clubbbb? i am ๐Ÿฅบ
can't wait to sit down and read fiona!

michelle is almost done! i just have to finish her bio after work tonight and then she'll be up!
if only i wouldn't keep getting distracted by thoughts of food >.>

and michelle is ready and done!

fiona will be done asap !! i was so close to finishing her backstory, and then closed the edit by accident and lost all of it. x__x

AHHHH, all these characters ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ
i already know this is going to be such a hard choice!

and michelle is ready and done!
i love michelle and the fact that she works at an animal shelter kjdsfs ๐Ÿ’“

fiona will be done asap !! i was so close to finishing her backstory, and then closed the edit by accident and lost all of it. x__x
nooo, that's the worst ๐Ÿ˜ญ so sorry for that akjsdfs props to you for having the will to finish her though! i would be so demotivated lmao

srry i havenโ€™t been active in the ooc. just had something come up the past few days but still very much interested!! love everyoneโ€™s characters

fiona's backstory is gonna be long lmao sorry yall
also i'm loving everyone's characters so far !

fiona's cs is DONE finally omg

heyooo everyone! we are loving the characters so far c :

after talking, we have decided to extend the deadline until saturday at noon est (subject to change).

thanks for your understanding!

low fidelity low fidelity izayoiix izayoiix blackout blackout .chxrryette. .chxrryette. shapeshifter shapeshifter aurnia aurnia yousmelldead yousmelldead zippy zippy Jtucker19 Jtucker19

alrighty so....

if you look at the message right above this one, youโ€™ll notice โ€œsubject to changeโ€ in parentheses. well, that is coming true. the new deadline is now monday may 4th at 5pm est. this will be the LAST AND FINAL deadline, there will be no more changes after that and the cast list will be posted 24hrs later.

please be sure to complete any unfinished characters or post any new characters by this new deadline. come 5pm monday, applications will be closed for good and we will start the selection process.

thank you all again for your understanding!
- moonchild & constellation

apparently it was a good thing that there was an extension lol
I made a few changes to my girl's CS, biggest one being that I decided I didn't like Lisa so her nickname is Anna now lol
Definitely just know that some things are different! Not drastically, but I added a good amount especially to her persona page and to the interview portion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back