• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โฅ โ€” ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ( ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ )

Characters
Here
hey low fidelity low fidelity your code for your persona page will not scroll for me?? idk if that's the same for you or anyone else or if my computer is just having a conundrum but i'd love to read your cs lol

hey low fidelity low fidelity your code for your persona page will not scroll for me?? idk if that's the same for you or anyone else or if my computer is just having a conundrum but i'd love to read your cs lol
oh yeah idk what the heck i did tbh !! you gotta click like almost all the way to the far right and it'll actually scroll. or if u highlight the text and drag downwards. idk why that code keeps breaking, i'm probably gonna change it @_@

hope youโ€™re all doing well today/tonight! c :
hoping to have my character up tomorrow and super excited to see the others ๐Ÿ’•

god, i haven't been meaning to put this off. muse and creativity have been weird in the midst of academic stress and self-isolation. i'll see what i can do!!
edit: so sorry if this has already been answered and i just skimmed over it, but are these roles gender-locked?

well... apparently one misses a lot when theyโ€™re sick

anyways izayoiix izayoiix yousmelldead yousmelldead thank u for the suggestions! we got dog cbd over the weekend and are hoping that helps. if not, weโ€™ll try the other calming options c :

looking forward to seeing everyoneโ€™s characters! (againโ€”reminder that theyโ€™re due thursday!)

god, i haven't been meaning to put this off. muse and creativity have been weird in the midst of academic stress and self-isolation. i'll see what i can do!!
edit: so sorry if this has already been answered and i just skimmed over it, but are these roles gender-locked?

no worries! i know a lot of us have been feeling the same way (me included). take your time, you have 3-4 more days !
but to answer your question, yes. the explorer, lover and vain are the male roles. the spitfire, idealist and conflicted are all female roles.

alright, good to know. tysm!!

well... apparently one misses a lot when theyโ€™re sick

anyways izayoiix izayoiix yousmelldead yousmelldead thank u for the suggestions! we got dog cbd over the weekend and are hoping that helps. if not, weโ€™ll try the other calming options c :

looking forward to seeing everyoneโ€™s characters! (againโ€”reminder that theyโ€™re due thursday!)
i hope it works! i had some of that a while ago for my old man and it worked wonders for him so fingers crossed for you!!!

thanks so much for checking in!
hit a bit of a wall with muse, unfortunately. if i do manage to put a character up, i can see it being more of a last minute thing !!

hellooo lovelies! should hopefully have my character up soon. almost finished coding c :

on another note, i just wanted to see how y'all were doing with your characters as the deadline approaches!

[ izayoiix izayoiix low fidelity low fidelity aurnia aurnia blackout blackout yousmelldead yousmelldead .chxrryette. .chxrryette. timshel timshel lovers lovers shapeshifter shapeshifter ]
almost done! just had the fun time of rpn not reading any of my images or gifs in my code and having to replace those HA

working on my character's history and such now : )

fiona will be done soon! i more or less have a good idea of what direction i'm gonna take her, so if she's not done tonight, then definitely tomorrow. x

thanks so much for checking in!
hit a bit of a wall with muse, unfortunately. if i do manage to put a character up, i can see it being more of a last minute thing !!
that's totally understandable !! looking forward to seeing ur char if you do end up creating one! c :
if not, das okay too ๐Ÿ’•

almost done! just had the fun time of rpn not reading any of my images or gifs in my code and having to replace those HA

working on my character's history and such now : )
oooof, hate that so much but i'm glad u got through in the end! can't wait to read ur char c :

fiona will be done soon! i more or less have a good idea of what direction i'm gonna take her, so if she's not done tonight, then definitely tomorrow. x
eeee, super exciting!! i love fiona so much already!

definitely doing good! got a bit caught up with the code but now it's done and all i need is her backstory and interview :'))
that's great to hear lovely! am i ready to have my wig snatched? y e s i am

hellooo lovelies! should hopefully have my character up soon. almost finished coding c :

on another note, i just wanted to see how y'all were doing with your characters as the deadline approaches!

[ izayoiix izayoiix low fidelity low fidelity aurnia aurnia blackout blackout yousmelldead yousmelldead .chxrryette. .chxrryette. timshel timshel lovers lovers shapeshifter shapeshifter ]

u been knew this but my child is done, will post him when i get on my laptop in a few c :

on a diff note though-
I CANNOT FREAKIN WAIT TO SEE YALLS CHARACTERS YEEHAW

everything for my girl has been floating in my head for days while i was at work, i'm excited now that i can finally start putting it down lol.

So I am around 75% done with Penelope (a Scottish bab). ^-^
The thing is, I see that (at the moment) no one has applied for the Lover, which makes me wonder if I should just abort ship with Penny and try to finish Henry instead. Which is also why I've been waiting, that way I can see if anyone will be going for the Lover (since if no one does, there will be an empty role).

aight child is up
knowing me i'll prob be editing/changing things over the next few days but its fine heh *cries*

So I am around 75% done with Penelope (a Scottish bab). ^-^
The thing is, I see that (at the moment) no one has applied for the Lover, which makes me wonder if I should just abort ship with Penny and try to finish Henry instead. Which is also why I've been waiting, that way I can see if anyone will be going for the Lover (since if no one does, there will be an empty role).

nooo don't abort ship ur so close to finishing penny!
but yes, as of now, no one has posted an app for the lover. hopefully that'll change over the upcoming days, but if the deadline comes and there are still no apps, we may push back the deadline (for male roles only) until we get some more male applications
so i say finish penny and if come tomorrow night there are no lover apps, start henry c :

I got you, fam. Penny should be up either tonight or tomorrow. The only thing holding me up from posting would be her history (but I already have an idea fleshed out, so in theory, that shouldn't take me too long to write ;w; ).

Lisa is up! I'm pretty sure she's done? If there's anything you want me to edit at all between now and Wednesday definitely let me know

Alright, so I managed to finish Penny! <3 So she's up, get ready for "big sad" moments when reading her history because I lowkey enjoyed putting this poor baby through hell.
Probably some grammar mistakes in there, I really wouldn't be surprised... buuuut I will be glancing over her cs every now and again to make sure I didn't goof up too badly.

fiona is almost done! changed her code (to a lovelyyyy lovely code by constellation uvu) and all that's needed is her background ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back