• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Troubled Galaxies

that1aj

How it do?
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀Chapter One: [ Part One ] 

⠀⠀⠀                                         ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Awoken

⠀⠀⠀⠀

You wake up in a spaceship with a cracked window but you can breathe. You can feel your hands bound to what feels like a metal table that's about a foot longer than yourself. You glance to the cracked window and see a masculine figure, his hair blonde and the sides of his hair shaved while the rest was tied in a tight bun, his clothing was tight and stuck to his body, showing his curves (or lack there of), his arms folded before he stared straight at you, his eyes seemed to be inhuman, crystals shaping in the lens of his crystal blue eyes.

⠀⠀⠀⠀

The man walks into the crashed ship, he sighs unhappily, suddenly you realize you can't speak. And he makes his way to some computers and types something in before messing with a knob, you feel dizzy.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀1. Fight it

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀2. Let it happen

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀3. Attempt to scream

(With 100% [2/2] of the vote, option 1. Fight it was chosen!)

The man above you chuckles a bit, then messes with the knob a little more. "I can at least appreciate your being feisty," he growls as he ruffles your hair. You suddenly realize that he drugged you and pass out.

When you wake up, you're in a completely new spaceship - one that doesn't have a cracked window - and realize that you're still bound to what you think is a metal table when the man walks in.

Do you:

1.   Try to kick him

2.   Tell him to let you go

3.   (Fill in the blank)

@Tonstad39 @Francis Stickmin

(With 100% [3/3] of the vote, option 2. Tell him to let you go was chosen.)

"Hey! Let me go!" You shout.
"Oh? And why should I do that?" The man smirks, amused by your attempts to free yourself.
"Because! I-I have a very powerful family. They'll be coming to find me soon, and you'll be arrested." You lie. The man chuckles, unimpressed by your feeble lie. He starts back the way he came, but you stop him, yelling, "Hey!

1. "What do you expect me to do until you come back?"

2. "Who are you?"

3. "Where are we?"

4. "(Fill in the blank)"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Just so you guys know, every time I post a new scenario, I'm going to wait for 3 days for responses.)

Last edited:
(With 100% [2/2] of the vote, option 2. "Who are you?" was chosen.)

"Uhm... I just- well- who are you?" you stuttered, barely getting through your sentence.

"Me? Well, that's information that's given on a need-to-know basis, and you don't need to know that. The real question is, who are you? And I'm asking who you really are, not for the same lie you just tried to feed me." The man said, turning around at your question and giving his response. "If you must, you may call me A, but nothing else unless it's 'sir'."

"A-alright, A, my name is..."

1. (Create your own name)

{ Spicy Serious Spicy Serious Tonstad39 Tonstad39 }

(With 100% [1/1] of the vote, option 1. Mikhail Tihomirov was chosen)

"Mikhail Tihomirov, sir. My name is Mikhail Tihomirov." You tell the man.

"That's... Alright, then." A said, shaking his head for a moment.

What do you respond with?

1. “What?!?”
2. “Yeah, fuck off.”
3. “Some might say that having only a letter is a strange name.”

Tonstad39 Tonstad39

(With 100% [1/1] of the vote, option 3. "Some might say that having only a letter is a strange name." was chosen!)

"Y'know, some people might say that just a letter is a kind of weird name, if that's what you're thinking about me." You said.

"Yeah, but you see, I actually have a reason to keep my real identity hidden. Do you want to know why?" A said, acting really mysterious.

( Tonstad39 Tonstad39 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back