• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Triple The Love (FreeMustang + Sgt Gomez)

"No, now I'm following through" Jessica said, glairing at Draco "Yes, I have information on a crime" she said into her phone

Jessica glaired at Draco and picked up the land line and dialed the cops, she wasn't going to give up ntil Draco gave into her demand or really lost his cool.

The phone being on Jenny's desk, she pressed down the button so the phone was hung up, giving her a look but letting Draco handle her verbally, she wanted to back him up on this.

He nods a thank you to Jenny and looks at jessica. "You can't keep letting your issues with your dad come into real life. We want to help you but you keep trying to send me to jail."

Jessica stared at Draco "And what exactly are you trying to say he was like?" Jessica asked hestantly

(Sorry I disappeared. Mom got pissed at me and pulled the wifi >.< )

Jessica wiped away the tears that started falling from her eyes "He beat me..." she admitted.

(what'd you do? jeez)

"That is horrible! but taking that anger out on others is not a good thing to do, it pushes them away."

(I twisted my ankle which caused my to scream which apparently busted my mother's ear drums and pissed her off. She's on menopause so everything does. >.< )

"What do yo expect me to say?" Jessica asked bluntly "My world just got turned upsidedown for the next 6 months or so" she shook her head

(oh gotcha ok :P )

"Something that isn't mean. Do you really want the babies to have the same life you did? You should want the best for them."

"I don't want anything to do with them" Jessica said firmly then motioned to Jenny "You're lucky she volunteered to take them or I would have killed them" she said coldly, she didn't know how to care about anyone since it was never exhibited to her.

Draco sighed and hugged her. He didn't know what to do to show her that people could actually care, so he just hugged her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back