• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trek of Saints

Rebecca back flipped over him and stabbed him through the chest
The soldier fell to the ground, dead immediately. But the last one came behind her and sent an armored punch into the back of her head while she was dealing with the previous attacker. Using this short moment to stun her, he reeled back a downward slash at her.

(alright im back for reals now, ill try to keep it up regularly)

The soldier fell to the ground, dead immediately. But the last one came behind her and sent an armored punch into the back of her head while she was dealing with the previous attacker. Using this short moment to stun her, he reeled back a downward slash at her.

Rebecca rolled out of the way then thruster her foot right between his legs

Sorry guys but i dont think i can keep this one up. Realized i didnt have anywhere interesting to go with this one. Plus I’ve still been really busy so i havent had the time for this. Im really sorry for everyone who was interested in this. But I am thinking of one i have thought out more soon if anyone would want to try it out. Once again, I’m really sorry, its been some bad circumstances lately.

Sorry guys but i dont think i can keep this one up. Realized i didnt have anywhere interesting to go with this one. Plus I’ve still been really busy so i havent had the time for this. Im really sorry for everyone who was interested in this. But I am thinking of one i have thought out more soon if anyone would want to try it out. Once again, I’m really sorry, its been some bad circumstances lately.

Shoot me a link Bruv, I have a few characters sitting on the back burner

'S no biggie I'm down for the other thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back