• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Treasure Hunters~

Dire Wolf Devil

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓔𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.

Reaver let loose a gentle exhale, his clothing stained with blotches of grease and oil from another hard day's work. Proof that the time that he's spent on Midgard has been all but wasteful. He was sent here with his nephew Dei-Loki, whom insisted on tagging along for the trip. He didn't mind it, though. He loved his brother's children, even though they were adopted. And, as long as Reaver kept an eye on little Loki, his brother was perfectly fine with him being there.

"Maker's breath, is it hot out there..." Reaver's Irish-like voice would sound as he'd sigh, eventually pushing the door open. He'd step into the house - his gaze shifting about. Blinking when he didn't see his nephew, his eyes widened a small bit. "Dei-Loki? You in here?"

"I-I'm in the kitchen!" A young Scottish/Irish sounding voice had been heard calling out.

Relieved, Reaver released a soft sigh as he slowly approached the sound of the young lad's voice. Peeking into the kitchen, he lifted a brow. "You feeding Mayhem?"

Dei-Loki glanced to him and nodded, his wolf tail curling. On his shoulder had been a white ferret who's eyes had been red and slightly luminous. Little Loki had been holding a small bowl of food up for his fuzzy companion - whom had been happily eating.

"A-Any progress on that invention of yers, yet?" Little Loki asked his uncle, his head having tilted.

"Well, I think I've got the right idea, so... That's something." Reaver would reply, smirking as his youngest nephew would giggle. His smirk soon disappeared, however, when he heard a knock at the door. They were going expecting anyone... Who could it be? Eyes narrowing a small bit, he slowly reached for his blade; his hand resting on the handle."Dei-Loki, stay in the kitchen..."

Ears having flattened, Dei-Loki would nod. Watching his uncle, he'd then pause before glancing to the back door - eyes going wide when he thought he'd seen someone through the window for a brief moment. Gently setting Mayhem's bowl on the counter, he approached the back door in a cautious manner. Mayhem quickly hiding within Dei-Loki's jacket pocket.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back