Treasure Hunt [Inactive]

Finn stared at him like he had three heads. "Nu uh...." He muttered childishly. See what these weapons did to him, made him different in a way. Finn realized what he just said and slapped a hand over his mouth. "Ahem, excuse me but I wouldn't trade these babies for the world. Maybe Fiona but that's out of the question." Finn said, his face flushed with embarrassment.

Fiona smiled at Mirro and asked, "Like these? I've got plenty more where that came from. Like we said, we're collectors of some sort. All of our missions don't end in a complete failure." The girl slipped some of the amulets and bracelets on. Her body surged with magical energy and she smiled. The blackette loved the rush of magic, she sometimes whisked she could have real magical powers. Alas amulets and enchantments would have to do.

" well it looks like we've all learn something here today, and imsuggest that we all go to bed." wes yawns and heads to his room. "ill see all of you in the morning nite." wes ways as he heads back into the inn.

Mirro's green eyes light and glowed at the close proximity to activated magic objects. She couldn't help but notice Fiona, though she wasn't a Magic vessel, happened to have a connection. "The magic you are using from those seems to have a good reaction to you. Seems like you have a sort of comparability, hm?" It tended to happen with magic object users. They would grow a sort of connection to it.

Finn shrugged and said, "Well you've seen a quarter of my stock, I'll keeps the most dangerous hidden. I don't want anyone getting hurt if they don't know how to use them." He stretched and walked back over to his coat. The male gently dropped the swords, bows, guns, etc. into his precious coat. He smiled and said, "You know, you guys are the only other people we've shown our collections to. Right, Fi." Fiona nodded and said, "Yup! Now, I want ta show you guys some of the powers. partially because I need to try some of the stuff out. Nah, I'm kidding with ya!" 
Fiona giggled and said, "If you say so. My brother and I, have just been fascinated with these interesting things. Our parents used to banish any thought of creativeness from our brains."

Wes enters his room and lays down and thinks to himself what an odd bunch we have here, this is going to be quite a journey and then he falls asleep. Smiling

Stone gently mumbles to his rabbit companion, explaining who the others are and giving his opinion of each person. He decides to not speak to the group for a while, growing a bit overwhelmed with the fast pace they live in at night.

Mirro's smile changed into something a bit more reserved. "If we must know all of each others abilities to gain trust.. should I? "

Fiona's eyes lit up and she clapped her hands, which still dangled with various bangles. "Oh! Yes Yes! I loooove to see people's abilities." The girl appeared a lot younger this way, happier even. Finn looked over at the two and smiled. He decided not to interrupt and walked over to Stone. "Hullo, kid. I never got you're name, mind telling me?" He asked, trying to be friendly.

Stone pats the ground beside him, motioning the male twin to sit there. "My name is Stone..." He cuddles his rabbit shyly. "This is Xenon."

Finn chuckles and sits where Stone patted the ground. He smiled and said, "Nice ta meet'cha Stone." He looks to the rabbit and picks up its paw, shaking it like a handshake. "Nice ta meet you too, xenon."

(Darn it, I've gotta go! See you tomorrow! :3)

Mirro nodded, suddenly her mind was lost in a world of a green light. "Da mihi virtutem arboribus" She mumbled, not quite in her own voice. Her magic wasn't one people would show off. It held something strange. A green glow emitted from her eyes and eyelids, root like substances made strange designs running down from them, down to her neck and chest. The light was harsh and the ground shook for a moment as vines sprung from the earth and wrapped around her, forming her into something that looked like a tall being with antlers in roots. The ground formed what looked to be deers and animals, all made up of plant life, though they moved as though they lived. (Night)

Brecka's eyes widened at Mirro's display of her uncannily life like figures that would they not have been hewn from the flesh of trees would have been indistiguishable from their flesh and blood counterparts. He paced slowly around the beings that shuffled methodically around their summoner and extended a hand to feel the course texture of bark across the bare skin of the back of his hand. "Marvelous, I could only wish my manner of magic manipulation could be even half as beautiful as this."

Mirros lost gaze behind her root covered form moved down to Brecka, the eerie glow of green piercing the darkness. She watched, happy to see her creations being admired. It was he favorite thing to create something from nothing. Life from where others wouldn't see it. She felt glad he didn't see her as strange. It wasn't like humans to be so accepting, especially in Myran where the last magic they saw was one of evil. However, it didn't seem they were anything normal themselves. She smiled, knowing it would not be seen under the bark and vines. Then, unable to keep up the magic for too much longer. She whispered, "Dimitte mihi, Deus, nisi quod ex ligno" finding all the animals slowly lose form and disappear into the earth. Her form started to shrink away, roots and vines into the ground or into her skin and shrinking back from her eyes, their glow fading to a normal enough color.

Stone smirk at Finn's reaction but quickly loses concentration on their conversation to stare at Mirro's sudden changes. He claps as she returns to her original form, his mouth open with surprise and wonder .

Fiona's eyes were wide with wonder at the beautiful sight. She'd seen plenty of magic in her lifetime but nothing compared to this. It would be scary to most humans, especially people back in Shadowwick. Shadowwick was known for its high weaponry and technology. Everyone was pretty normal there, not knowing any form of magic. Perhaps the elder council had seen some but none of the younger inhabitants. The girl had always been fascinated with the concept of magic. She had read many books on the divine power. She quickly clapped when Mirro's "performance" was over. The shapes, the amount of power, it was all so fascinating. "Wow! That was LOVELY. I have never, ever seen anything quite like your magic," She said, clasping her hands together.

Finn turned and gaped at the sight he had just seen. He wasn't very big on magic but he knew enough to know that her power was like no other. The male's dumbfounded expression soon turned into a happy one, he enjoyed her show. "Brilliant, Mirro. That was a beautiful performance, simply beautiful," He said in a praising tone. He sat with his arms folded and a smile on his face. Surely this was better than their performance, for sure. Well, Finn wouldn't trade his collection for power like that. He was happy being himself.

Mirro panted lightly before regaining her poise. It was difficult to exert the power sometimes, but not impossible. "Haha.. Thanks. I never got any magic tools... besides a staff that amplifies, so Im not as knowledgable as you, Fiona. Im glad you liked it though. Where Im from, only incarnations or magic beings could hold magic. I didn't know you could buy such things off the streets or.. um.. collect." She laughed. She's heard of human connections to magic items, but she never knew where one would get these.

Fiona put a hand over her heart and gasped. "I am a collector, I do not buy, I ask 'friends' if they would 'lend me these items! I am hurt Mirro," She said in a fake hurt tone of voice. That merely lasted two seconds before she burst out laughing. "Hehe, it's okay. I've spent the first sixteen years of my life around books, so that's alright. I guess I'm special or it might have been that one time...." The girl trailed off and chuckled to herself. "Ah, that's a story for another day. Why don't we head off to sleep, unless anyone else would like to put on a show for us," Fiona said after shaking her head. Finn smiled at the two, acting like best friends already. He was happy, his sister never had any other friends before. The male stretched and said, "Yeah, I'm hitting the hay if nobody else wants to show."

Mirro laughed at Fiona's first comment. "Yes, aren't I wretched for thinking you do anything but borrow" She joked, before stretching out her limbs. She was excited for this other day in which she would hear about Fiona's skills, as such things were hard to come by, though she was definitely at her limit and out of energy. "Yes, well.. if thats it, Im fairly tired as well."

Fiona smiled and nodded tiredly. "Hitting the sack it is. You do look tired Mirro, I suppose your magic takes a bit of energy? A nice warm bed sounds pretty good, actually," She said, yawning slightly before realizing she was still wearing her magical items. "Oh, better put these away first though," With that, Fiona walked over to her coat and placed all the magical jewelry inside. She slipped the jacket back on and walked towards the inn. "Imma get us a room Finn, follow when you're ready," She said, stopping before she reached the door. Fiona turned the knob and walked in towards the innkeeper.

Finn shrugged and called after her, "Sure, I'll be in soon." He stood up and stalked over to the door, slowly. His head was a little dizzy, it was probably the ale. He was a lightweight, he could not handle any form of alcohol.

Stone tells the rabbit to head home. He runs to Mirro's side once again and takes her hand with his own. "What kind of tree do you sleep in?" He yawns and rubs his eye with his other hand

Mirro smiles when the kid takes her hand and shakes her head slightly. "Most humans actually don't sleep in trees. We sleep in beds. What are you going to do for tonight, Stone?"

Stone shrugs, and ponders aloud. "I might try a bed...sounds like fun!" He smiles and nods, agreeing with himself.

Mirro nods to him, getting them a room. She probably would read up on the trip for a bit. Fall asleep where ever she happens to be, so sharing a room with the kid would be easier and more cost effective. "Get some sleep, Stone. Tomorrows going to be pretty long." She said, showing him to the room and grabbing a towel for herself so she may shower off.

Fiona and Finn had entered their room, setting down their coats of opposite sides of the room. Fiona smiled at her younger brother and said, "Well, I'm going to sleep right away. I'm exhausted, today's failed journey took a toll on me." Finn nodded back to her and said, "Okay, I'm just going to read up on the treasure some more and perhaps shine a few of my weapons. And one thing, if you're having the aftermath nightmares again, just tell me." The other nodded, almost hesitantly. "Okay, but remember not a word of it to anyone. And let's keep our coats near each other, away from the door, yes?" She said, smiling softly. Finn nodded and said, "Sounds good. Good night, Fi." Fiona nodded and gave Finn a hug. "G'night," She said, laying in the single bed they were to share. The male smiled and pulled hug coat near him and took out a big, leather bound book. He opened it and began reading, sitting onto the bed.

Stone eyes the fluffy structure and tackles it happily. "Okay, Mirro..." He curls up on top of the covers and falls asleep almost instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back