Traverse Town

ChazGhost

The Phantom Hexblade
Traverse_Town_KH.png

A world made from other worlds destroyed by the darkness. The world acts as a haven for those who world have been destroyed by the darkness. It also acts the main hub of trade for the Moogles. The World lay out shift depending on the people who travel to it and is almost never the same. Even so the Moogles always know the lay out of the world no matter how it changes.

Moo and Ace

"Come on. We have to patrol the town for heartless and see if anyone new arrived, Kupo" Moo said riding on the back of Ace who was running down the many streets and alleys. The world was shifting again Moo and Ace were the ones in charge of finding the people who arrive during this period of time. They in charge of fighting off the heartless who follow after them as well the ones who were already here.

--------------------

Black hooded man

He man watched from the roof tops as a Moogle and Chocobo ran by. "So that's the Keyblade user who guards this town... I wonder why it choose a Moogle of all things to be it's user... Well I may see soon enough." The hooded man said to himself before following the Moogle and Chocobo from the roof tops.

After his world being consumed by the darkness a young man was sitting up against a brick wall next to a blue fountain. He woke up his blue eyes shifting looking at his surroundings a slightly confused look on his face wondering where he was. He slowly stood up. He had on a black sleeve less shirt with black sleeve less gloves. Around his waist was a red belt that held his black cargo pants tightly to his waist. He also wore black leather boots.

He started to walk around his eyes scanning his surroundings seeing the bright lights and he then spoke to himself " what is this place? 

The form of a young male laid sprawled out in a back alley way, clearly laden with soot.  Who knows how long he had been laying there for?  However, as he started to rouse from his state, Kyren could feel the aches and pains as if he had been laying there for days.  A groan escaped his lips as he came to life, teal eyes opening to look around, his sight blurred.  His goggles, scratched and covered in dirt, had fallen down on his face, covering his view.  Reaching up, he pushed the goggles out of his face and onto his head.  The more he looked around, the more he realised this was definitely not Midgar.

What was more, he was alone.  His family was nowhere to be found.

The buildings around here were much too bright and colourful to be home.  There was an aura of warmth that he didn't really experience in Midgar.  Everything was much too drab at home, so just the surroundings he was in was enough to confirm he wasn't where he remembered.  In fact, the last thing he did remember was darkness and being utterly swarmed by it.  There were strange creatures wandering around the streets, filling them with darkness.  He didn't even know where his family ended up due to being separated from them.  And here he was, in some strange land, alone.

"Where am I?" he asked himself quietly, pushing himself to a stand, beginning to wander the streets in total confusion.

Moo and Ace

"Traverse Town, Kupo." Moo answered a man with goggles. Moo had just arrived in front of him and after climbing of Ace he started walking to the new comer. " It's a haven for those who have losed there worlds to the darkness, Kupo.  And I..." Moo said before jumping onto a nearby crate. Then he summoned his Keyblade and got into a heroic stance. "I am the great hero, Moo, Kupo. And this is my loyal companion, Ace, Kupo." Moo said pointing his other to Ace who was now shaking his head while holding it with his wing.

@torakiji

---------

Black hooded man

The man in the hood shook his head watching the Moogle. But he could sense the power coming from the one he was bothering. He was considering going down there and test there power but then he sense another person nearby... and this one had some darkness in them. He interest was tipped by this and headed to them instead.

Second later the hooded man appeared from behind the fountain from a corridor of darkness. "It's world claimed to be a sort of haven from the darkness" The man said walking around the fountain and to the confused young man.

@Saxis Bloodborne

He quickly turned to hearing a voice seeing the man in the hooded man. Hearing him explain to him what this town was brought some relief to him, but still he was a bit confused. All he could remember was his world be consumed by darkness. " A safe Haven from the darkness. Are you some sort of guide or something? " he asked keeping his distance from the hooded man. Something about him wasn't right he just couldn't put his finger on it. 

He kept his eyes on the hooded man still very cautious of him or anyone for that matter.

"I am no guide. I believe that "honor" belongs to a strange Moogle. I am a traveler of sorts looking for people to recruit for my organization." The hooded man said walking closer. He noticed the man was being cautious, through that made sense given the fact he was in a strange new world. "I may not be a guide but I can show you around if you like" The hooded man said sticking his hand out.

Through as he did that heartless started appearing around. The hooded man looked at the young man and said "It seems some heartless come to greet you as well. Through they won't be as kind as I am.". The hooded man then started stepping away from the young man to see what he would do. The heartless, five shadows, charged at the young man.

@Saxis Bloodborne

He looked at the hooded man and nodded at his request to show him around, but as soon as he was about to answer the five heartless showed up. He glared at all of them as he moved his right hand and a black keyblade appeared with a black chain and a black heart pendant at the end of the chain. He charged forward slashing on heartless horizontally hitting causing to disappear. He spun around to his right slashing again horizontally hitting two of them this time. 

He then jumped over the other three flipping over them landing behind them and he vertically slashed one down the lunged forward thrusting his Keyblade into the last heartless. He glared not even breaking a sweat. He then placed his Keyblade over his right shoulder " i think it would be a good idea to show me around " a smirk formed on his lips 

The hooded man clapped his hands as the last shadow went down. "Of course. I also commended you on acquiring that weapon." The hooded man said looking at the Keyblade. Then the man turned around and started walking down the street. "The world as I understand it was made from worlds destroyed by the darkness. It now serves as haven for people from other worlds who world were destroyed, changing it's lay out for them as well." The hooded man said telling what he knows about the world.

@Saxis Bloodborne

The Keyblade vanished out of his hands as he started to hear the man tell him about this world. He crossed his arms following him his eyes scanning the structures surrounding them " this place is so bright.. well it is a Haven in a way " he looked towards the man " i don't know whether to be happy or sad that my world got consumed... " he sighed slightly looking down thinking about everyone from his world. Even the family that took him in he didn't know whether he wanted to bring back his world from the darkness or let it stay consumed. He became very conflicted about the thought of it so he just ignored it " so what now.. who's controlling these heartless? 

The hooded man ingored the young until he asked who was controling the shadows. "Many people are controling them. The main faction being a sorceress named Maleficent and her minion and then... my organization." the hooded man said turning to the young man. "You see they are very obedient when given the right methods." the hooded man add. Just after saying that a shadow heartless appeared out of nowhere and was readying to attack. But before he could the hooded man looked at it and the shadow stood still before it bowed to the hooded man.

@Saxis Bloodborne

The voice of the Moogle suddenly appearing from behind him had Kyren nearly jumping out of his skin.  Turning quickly, he fell into a naturally defensive stance, his hands tightly gripped into fists.  Heart pounded in his chest.  It was a natural response to have when one lived on the underside of Midgar, near the slums.  However, seeing the innocent looking creature and his companion had the young boy relaxing just slightly.  Breathing a soft breath, he rubbed the back of his neck.  "Sorry, you scared me.."

As Moo fell into something of a heroic stance, Kyren couldn't help but perk an eyebrow.  So, another person who was able to wield a Keyblade.  How interesting...  "Hero?"  He inquired.  Leaning forwards and down, teal eyes scanned the Moogle for a moment, brow furrowed.  Then, he outstretched his hand, and with a zap of light, his own Keyblade appeared in his hand.  "If you're a hero, then how come I've never heard of you?" 

@ChazGhost

He looked at the hooded man seeing the heartless appear and got slightly in a defensive stance. His gaze shifted from being calm and into a glare " so you made the heartless appear when they attacked me? " he asked the man turn his head seeing the heartless bow to him. His eyes went slightly wide" what's your organization's goal? And what this Sorceress' s goals? " he asked watching the man carefully 

BgyXDnb.png
 Cynthia Northan

Well, if the unwarranted pitstop to Hollow Bastion had taught the smuggler anything, it was to be a pinch less cocky about her ship. Despite all the work she had put into modifying The Space Dandy, it was still no more than an over-glorified paperweight if there was no solar power around to make it move. It was time to stockpile some fuel in case of another power failure incident. Preferably if she could synthesize the fluid into a crystal it'd be easier to store in- She was getting ahead of herself. First, she needed to buy a decent amount of Fuel-G and that meant a visit to Traverse Town. Northan had initially visited this World about a month and a half ago, yet she still found it interesting that with each subsequent trip she continuously caught glimpses of new characters around town. The night sky hadn't finished dying quite yet. As the woman slowly made her way up the steps in front of the Accessory Shop she took note of two teenage boys in the company of Moo and Ace, the town's self-proclaimed protectors she had been told. All three held before them highly ordinate and somewhat impractical looking weapons. Was protecting the town now a club affair? The highly unique blades being akin to a uniform or membership pin? Cynthia felt tempted to comment, but her attention was drawn to Cid, whom was taking a smoke break outside his shop. "Look who's back again. Come to sniff out some more odd jobs? Or are you finally going to let me put a decent engine in that ship of yours?" the mechanic questioned as he adjusted his position leaning against his building ever so slightly. "Wrong on both accounts. Does that mean I get a discount?" the thief replied, strolling over towards the older man's direction with a sly, fox-like smile across her lips. "Discount?! Don't know the meaning of the word! Stop being so damned cheap." Cid quipped back,  shutting his eyes as he gave out a rebellious puff of smoke from his cigarette. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Moo and Ace

"Ohh that because... Wait, Kupo! You have a keyblade! So your a hero aren't you, Kupo." Moo said looking impressed while Ace just slapped himself with his wing. Then another person came, saying his name was Shinji, and summoned his own keyblade. "Woo, another hero Kupo..." Moo paused for second after saying that thinking. Then he had a idea. "How would you two like to become the side kicks of the mighty hero Moo, slayer of heartless and nobodies alike." Moo said making another heroic stance and Ace made sigh like koo sound.

@scoundrel @torakiji

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The hooded man

"I was testing your skills, to see what you could. The shadows are not the strngest but they serves as a good test dummy." The hooded man said waveing the heartless way. The heartless ran away as the man started talking again. "The sorceress goals are just to conquer the worlds, a intersting goal but somthing unreachable for her." The man said before removing his hood. "My goals, my masters goal, and the organzations goal is simple, reforge the X-Blade and take Kingdom Hearts." The man said finished.

@Saxis Bloodborne

243px-Riku-Ansem_KHII.png

A smirk formed on his lips hearing he was just testing him did he want him to join his organization? He thought to himself his gaze on the man revealing his face. So the sorceress was wanting to rule the world's. The organization wanted Kingdom hearts. He crossed his arms over his chest " so reforging the X-blade and taking kingdom hearts.. " he scratched the back if his head confused about it all but something in the back of his mind was telling him not to pet them do it but another part of him wanted to help " so testing me were you trying to recruit me or something?  

Moo and Ace 

Moo rubbed the back of his and said "Ohh ya I should probably example what this place, Kupo. Well this is Traverse Town, a haven for those who worlds have been destroyed by the darkness, as well as the center of trade for the Moogles, Kupo. The town changes shape regularly when new comers, like you, show up to better fit everyone.". He then jumped off the box he was on and landed on Ace. "Heartless are evil creature that were once regular people like you or me but were currupted by dark forces or gave in to there own darkness, Kupo. But don't worry, as heroes our keyblades can slay them, Kupo" Moo explained not noticing Shinji color fade away.

@scoundrel @torakiji

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Black hooded man

The man grinned when the young keyblade wielder asked if was he being recruited. "Yes, but I have another test for you, to really test you fighting skills so far." The hooded man said as he started walk down the street. "There's a heartless that was locked up in the center of town were a wizard left him. If you go to the center of town, free the heartless, and defeat it then I will recruit you." The man said pointing down a road that lead to the center of town.

@Saxis Bloodborne

In a alley way in the second district there was a young man in a hoodie knocked out next to a trash dumpster. He would soon wake up in a groan before narrowing his eyes. "What a pain. Where the hell did that asshole dump me?" Yuki asked himself as he slowly got up from the ground and walked out of the alley.

Stepping out of the alleyway, Yuki would seem dazed and confused as he looked around to see where he was. What caught him off guard was the fact that it wasn't a street in Twlight town. He knew every street corner down in his mind and knew them like the back of his hand. So it was easy to see that this place wasn't Twlight Town. The question was where the hell was he? His train of though came to a halt as he looked up to see a elder teen yelling at him before, he glanced to his side spotting the dark creature. "What the?!" He yelled as he was thrown out of the way of the creature's path. He hit the ground hard, but shrugged off the pain as his eyes widen in shock at what he was witnessing. "I'm fine." He grunted as he picked himself up. "What town is this? I need to get back to Twlight town."

He looked towards where he pointed. Wanting to free the heartless and defeat it than he would be apart of technology organization. He looked back at the man and gave him a nod " okay.. I will defeat that Heartless. " he started to walk towards the road. He slowly made his way down the road heading to the center of town. He made his choice he was going to join the organization.  

After a few minutes of walking he got to the center of town he looked around confused how to free the Heartless that was locked away. He brought his arm and his Keyblade appeared in his hand. He looked around holding the hilt of his Keyblade tightly gripping it. 

BgyXDnb.png
  Cynthia Northan @scoundrel

"Okay, okay. I get it, you're well past the age to be receptive to 'feminine wiles'." the smuggler began, leaning against the wall like they were about to give a sales pitch to a corporate executive around the water cooler. Instead, there was simply Cid giving a surprised snort of insult and coughing on his cigarette before barking out angerly "You better not be calling me old, you damn-" only to be cut off by Cynthia continuing on with her spiel. "So how much do I need to pay you to procure fifty liters of Fuel-G? You'll even get extra for not commenting on why." the woman inquired with a cautionary gaze that the other mechanic chose to disregard. "Those drafty old sails didn't cut it did they?" Cid immediately diagnosed, having a smug grin come across his face as his side of the jet engine dispute was validated. The older man rubbed his chin in a mild mannerism of victory as he leaned in closer to patronize Northan more. "Just how long were you stuck out there? Hours? Days?" Cid teased with a hearty chuckle. The space pirate's eyes narrowed as her ego took a blow from the mechanic near instantaneously pointing out her ship's flaw. "Now you've gone and done it. There goes your tip." the woman replied sourly before having to lean out of the way of one of the teens from earlier dashing past. Cynthia's eyes followed Shinji's path and she spectated him bashing a Shadow so hard on the head it ceased to exist. A small tumbling jumble of squishy health orbs and shimmering munny diamonds came out of the remains of the creature; Cynthia leaning over to grab one of the golden pieces that rolled up against her footwear. "Damn Heartless! They never come into the First District normally! Some punk from the Second must have let them in while passing through." Cid complained from the woman's side. The thief turned over the munny diamond to a few different angles between her fingers, their expression thoughtful as her gaze drifted from the currency to the two teenage boys conversing outside an alleyway in the cobblestone plaza. "I wonder... Easy scam?" Cynthia mused, squeezing the munny briefly until it magically attributed itself to her bank account and vanished from her hand. "Probably not be worth the effort unless they're really naive kids." the woman concluded before commenting "Disgusting." in reference to the Heartless earlier.

Moo and Ace

Moo road Ace over to Shinji and the new newcomer. Moo patted Shinji on the back before saying "Good work sidekick, Kupo.". Then looked at the new newcomer and said "This is traverse town haven for those who world have been taken by the darkness... I've been saying that a lot, Kupo... Anyways I'm afriad you can't go back to Twilight Town, it been taken by the darkness, Kupo. I'm sorry.". Ace look worried by the sudden influx of people coming in. Worlds were dropping fast.

@Metalgeardude @scoundrel

--------------------------------

???

The hooded man smiled before putting his hooded back on and leaving through a dark corridor...

Saxis's keyblade started moving and pointing downwards were there was a small key hole on a cement slab. Right under the the key hole was a picture of heartless with the words "May this creature never rise again"...

@Saxis Bloodborne

200px-Assault_Rider_KHII.png

He felt his Keyblade move then saw the picture and words. Below was the key hole and he read it. "Seem the wizard was only able to lock it away " he thought t himself as he placed both of his hands on the key blade a thin beam of light shot out of his key blade and into the keyhole. An unlocking sound echoed through the center of town as he then got in a defensive stance waiting for the heartless to appear

Ace and Moo

"What are you talking about, Kupo? The town pretty safe other then a few..." Moo said before a pillar of purple light came out of the ground a few blocks out of the way. Moo's fur stood straight up as he looked at the pillar. "Ohhh no, KUPO!!! Ace we need to hurry." Moo shouted looking at the pillar as Ace took him in that direction in a hurry. He left his new friends in the dust soon after.

@scoundrel @Metalgeardude @torakiji

-------------------------------------------

???

A pillar of purple light shot out of the ground sending a small shock wave at Saxis. A few moments later a heartless that look the same as the one in the picture appeared were the red pillar was. The heartless looked around before noticing Saxis. Once the heartless did he charged at Saxis lance first planning to kill him quick.

@Saxis Bloodborne

Saxis looked up cover his eyes slightly from the bright purple light that shot out from the ground. His eyes slightly closing a bit as he watched seeing the heartless from the picture appear on a red pillar. One the purple light was gone a grin formed on his lips as he readied himself seeing it charge at him wanting to kill him he charged forward as he swiped his Keyblade to the left the blade itself pointing to the ground parry in the Lance away as he quickly slid underneath his four legs slashing the left front one and the left back horizontally sliding out from its behind then quickly turned around jumping back. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back