Travelers - A New Beginning

Tom-Pen

Mysterious Writer
This is where you can ask me whatever you want to know about the Role-Play, talk and chat with me or others, and ask questions, all out of character.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm considering starting on my character, and I was wondering if you'd mind me trying out something new to me.

The idea is my post to the sign-up thread will be vague, giving very basic, and physically/immediately apparent descriptions and summaries, with the goal of in-depth discovery of the character being achieved through interaction with it IC, in the RP itself.

KyanoTzoker said:
I'm considering starting on my character, and I was wondering if you'd mind me trying out something new to me.
The idea is my post to the sign-up thread will be vague, giving very basic, and physically/immediately apparent descriptions and summaries, with the goal of in-depth discovery of the character being achieved through interaction with it IC, in the RP itself.
The sign up itself is already very short, I'm almost sure that would be fine. Not a lot of detail would be needed. But you'll have to wait on Francis.

How many until we start? xD

@Francis Stickmin

KyanoTzoker said:
You can do that if you like, like Archangel said, it is already very basic, but feel free to put as little as you like. @Archangel Galdrael I actually have the first post up, so we have started.

[QUOTE="Francis Stickmin]You can do that if you like, like Archangel said, it is already very basic, but feel free to put as little as you like. @Archangel Galdrael I actually have the first post up, so we have started.

[/QUOTE]
Seems I didn't receive the notification.

I'd love to join! The concept sounds fun and there's lots of room for creativity!

Still accepting applications, I assume?

I believe so.

Though, unfortunately, I think the majority of the posters here are in very different timezones; they tend to post in the crazy hours of the morning for me. Given that, you mightn't get a response for a while.

kokochii said:
I'd love to join! The concept sounds fun and there's lots of room for creativity!
Still accepting applications, I assume?
Yes we are still accepting!

KyanoTzoker said:
I believe so.
Though, unfortunately, I think the majority of the posters here are in very different timezones; they tend to post in the crazy hours of the morning for me. Given that, you mightn't get a response for a while.
I think you migtt be right, everyone seems to have different active posting times, but that's okay.

Santii said:
Can we name this town something.. Just calling it the town all the time just doesn't seem right.
We can certainly name the town, did you have something in mind or do you want me to name it?

Finn is such a charmer. xD He has no idea what Leandra is really like though haha.

Haha, he tries his best. He really doesn't, the worlds a dangerous place for a guy like him, he is very trusting and very friendly right off, never know what sort of trouble he is going to get into, but he can manage alright, at least he likes to think so anyway. I'm digging the twins so far, they are very similar, yet noticeably different.

I love 'em. ^^ I use them in all of the role-plays I'm involved in if possible. They're like Yin and Yang, the perfect duo and balance between good and evil.

Does anybody else have a distaste for poodles?

There's just something about the apparent pompousness in every one that I see. I don't have any experience in handling the breed, but every possible interpretation I've seen.. just.. so pompous.

I am at this very moment playing with a poodle, they are awesome! I used to think the same thing about them but they are actually cute, sweet, spunky dogs. Not sure how they got such a snobby reputation...

Also I will post up soon, just got home!

If anyone wants to help Ricros on his bounty's i spoke rather loudly and could easily have been overheard :D

Working on a super post, rather, three posts all posted together. I'll split them up with these******** and tag whomever the post is intended for at the top of the section pertaining to them. Hope you guys are okay with my response times, I'm afraid my line of work doesn't make for the most consistent or speedy responses.

@Lioness075 @Santii @Rise (If I missed someone trying to interact with me, or someone who wants me to play an NPC just let me know)

@Santii I'll get the post up for you tomorrow man, had to do some last minute work... I'll be able to write in the morning tomorrow so I should be more on it, sorry.

Finally going to get posting. Since it is open world, I want to be careful not to trap myself in a lone area where I'm, like, alone. Lol so I apologize in advance and want to preface any and all interactions with this: I swear I'm not a stalker. 8D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back