Trapped 1x1(Nyankitty!:3 x Nirvana)

Willow looks up from eating and stared into to space I hope my mom's ok.. and brother and Ooh my best friend Alex.. she thinks in her head and continues back to eating. After she was done, she got up and went to the girl's section of clothing and looks for something to wear, She finds a pair of short short and a sweat shirt, She pulls them off the rack and swiftly walks to the bathroom and changes.

Harley gulps down his sandwich, and gazes lazily into the distance. His stomach growls, and he goes over to the counter, grabbing a couple of chocolate bars and gulping those down in seconds. He leans against the counter by the restrooms, mind still wrapping itself around the whole thing.

When she was done, She walked out and tugged her hair into a messy bun and tried to find something interesting to do, She thought about looking at the moives, but then figured how is she gonna watch them?. She sighs and falls back on to the bed, thinking.

Seeing her walk out, Harley wolf-whistles, an obnoxious smile on his face. What else does he have to do? Read? Yeah, right. Next he'll become a fluffy pink unicorn and actually like her.

Willow rolls her eyes and sits ups and groans what i'am i gonna do!? she screams in her head feeling frustrated, She gets up and decides to walk around until something catches her eye.

Harley laughs softly to himself, and wanders throughout the store. He comes across a messed up mask, one with long, scraggly red hair and a freaky face. He puts it on, sliding a black robe on under it. It looks so freaking real. He creeps up on Willow, tapping her on the shoulder with a fake skeleton's hand.

Willow jumped up "What the hell" she yells and glares at him "Your so damn childish!" she says and walks away, She sighs and walks down to the teen section and tries on some beanies.

Harley laughs, tossing the coustume down to the floor."As are you." He retorts, sticking his tongue out at her.

"How i'am i childish?!, i don't prance around in a dumb a** costume trying to scare people!" she yells and runs to the girls bathroom, She slides her back down the wall and layed her hands in her head thinking, just thinking.

Harley laughs to himself, point proven by her running away at the smallest little threat of being wrong. "Ta da, princess." He mutters, then thinking again. Maybe liking her wasn't that hard to imagine... Nah. He couldn't like her, could he?

Willow let out a small frustrated sigh and walked out of the bathroom, She walk to where she was originally and looked at the clothes and jewelry, She picked up a bracelet and put it on her wrist This looks like the one her boyfriend gave her before he.. she started to tear up and quickly wiped them away. She she toke off the bracelet and ran to the bed, She shoved her head into the pillow and started to bawl.

(My mediocre comforting skills, it's your time...)

Hearing her start to cry, Harley slowly walks over "Uh... what's wrong?" He asks awkwardly, scratching at the back of his neck with one hand "Are you oka- well, I'm guessing that you're not okay." He mutters, unsure of exactly what to do. What was the protocol for crying girls, again? Run? Well, that wasn't quite an option.

Willow sits up and wipes her tears away "Why do you care?" she asked him and let out a sigh and waits for him to speak. He probably didn't care, just something else to tease her with..

"Well, uh, what else do I do? Listen to your sniveling?" Harley says, putting on his 'bad boy' act. Truthfully, he felt kind of bad for her and it reminded him of his sister after he scared her that one time, attempting to calm her down. Willow, Aubrey, or whatever her name was just seemed so similar to his sister.

Aubrey got up from the bed thing and walked away, She didn't want to hear it anymore "You just don't get me, no ever does" she screams and walks far away from him as she possibly could, Once she was far away tears flowed out her like a river Why-y me..? she always asked her self that question, Once she thought of killing her self for it, Willow always blamed her self.

Harley keeps himself from running after her, brow furrowed in confusion"Why are girls so weird." He mutters under his breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back