Trapped 1x1(Nyankitty!:3 x Nirvana)

Nirvana

Two Thousand Club
@Nyankitty!:3

Harley drives up to the front of the Walmart, parking his motrbike in front and lazily leaving his helmet hanging from the handlebars. He walks inside, dressed as a typical movie bad-boy, leather jacket, combat boots loose jeans and everything. He leafs through everything, having nothing better to do.

Aubrey got out of her car, and walked into Walmart. It was very stormy day, She sighed and pulled her jacket close and walked into the store, She grab a cart and walked to the teen section of the clothes and picked out 3 pairs of skinny jeans and 4 graphic tees and a few pairs of socks. Aubrey pushed the cart down to the food isle, She picked up a few things.

Harley notices Aubrey come in, and rolls his eyes. Stupid kid. He wanders around, and notices that there isn't anyone in the sop besides himm and Aubrey, no workers either. That was a bit odd.

She looks around and spots Harley, She rolls her eyes and stops at the snack section noticing no one there "that's weird.." she says out loud, She grabs some nutter bars. there's no workers either, Aubrey walks away from the snack section and to the electronics.

Harley continues browsing, mind beginning to whir and realize what's going on. Unconsciously, almost, he picks up a packet of extra desert delights orange creamsicle gum, sliding it into his leather jacket's innermost pocket. He doesn't even like the gum, but he's barely paying attention, trying to focus on his thoughts. A pair of headphones follows, then his hands just go in his pockets as he wanders, avoiding Aubrey.

Aubrey hand lands on a Laptop, She boots it up and goes on the internet and goes to the homepage of weather channel 3, She looks around the page and types in her zip code, She looks around and her gaze catches a big tropical storm "Shit!" she yells and closes the laptop. When there town get tropical storms they get it bad, They can't get out for like 3 weeks up to more.

Harley gets spooked by the sudden noise, "What's wrong princess?" he sneers in Aubrey's direction, "Are they out of lip gloss or some sort of shit like that? That why little miss perfect swore?" He says in a snarling, simpering tone, mid easily pumping out insults, but explanations trapped somewhere in the recesses of it.

(For some reason, this sounds so insulting to me but also so much like a compliment...)

Aubrey rolls her eyes and walks away, He's just gonna have to learn the hard way. She laughs to herself and sits down on the sofa bed the had in there, She grabbed her cart and opened a box of Nutter butter bars and bit into it. Willow smiles and lays her head down on the pillow that was there and closed her eyes.

Confused by her actions, Harley scratches at the back of his neck. She's acting odd for someone like her. He walks over t the doors, and thrusts them open. Immediately, they're blown shut and him back in by a huge breeze. "So that's why." He mutters under his breath, then walking over to the electronics. He grabs a laptop, and opens it, going on the web. He starts watching YouTube videos, boredom taking over.

"Haha told you" she says and get up getting a laptop, trying to go on Facebook and you tube to watch her favorite you tubers. She sighs as boredom slowly takes over, She looked around and sighs again. Willow gets up and starts to wonder around aimlessly.

"You didn't 'tell me' anything." Harley retorts with a glare in her direction. Slamming the laptop, and kicking it away, he paces back and forth in the aisle like a caged animal. 
(FOr some reason I keep clicking on the like links. :/ [whacking self in head and muttering stupid over and over.])

Willow laughs and wonders to the jewelry section, She picks up a beanie and puts on her head adjusting her hair and picks a really pretty engagement ring and tries it on This is so pretty she thought in her head 
Lol))

Harley watches her, confused. She suddenly seems so different from every other time he saw her, like some huge personality switch up. He shakes his head to clear his mind, and slides a brand new iPod into his innermost pocket. Strolling through the aisles, he adds a set of thirty dollar iTunes gift cards, and a pocket knife. He grabs another, and flicks open the largest blade. He picks under his nails, bored.

Willow smiles and slips the ring into her pocket, She walks back over to her stuff and sat down on the bed and closes her eyes feeling really sleepy, After a few minutes she drifts into a deep sleep.

(IS it just me, or did her personality just take a sudden turn? And isn't her name aubrey? D: )

Harley gazes at Willow/Aubrey in confusion, shaking his head slightly. She seemed to be a completely different person now.

(You want to post first or me? Just like this if me, and just post if you want to post first. :3)

(I'll do an effing awesome post then. :) )

Harley wakes up the next day, haven fallen asleep sprawled out on the floor near CD's. He notices Willow asleep, and a evil grin appears on his face. Picking up a small collection of sharpies, he quickly sketches out a mustache, beard and whatever words he thinks of on her face.

(My effing awesome post. :) )

(Lol)

Willow wakes up with Harley in her face "What the fuck?!" she screams and jerks up, She walks to the bathroom to wash up and finds he written on her face, She storms out of the bathroom and grabs some face wash and starts to scrubs her face. When she was done she sat on the bed and thought of an revenge.

(Mine more awesome)

(Me get more pranks in this rp. > :D )

Harley falls flat on his back, bursting out laughing. Only reason that he won't go crazy; but maybe willow will. An evil smile blooms on his face, and he gets, up, browsing the aisles again. He finds stuff for a sandwich, and makes two. One includes a hidden ingredient. He takes both to Willow, and passes her the one with the special ingredient.

(Ingredient; [media]

[/media])

"Uh no i'll pass" she says and goes to find something to eat herself, She goes to the junk isle and picks out some chips and a cold drink, she goes back to the bed and starts to eat still thinking of a revenge plan

Harley makes a disgruntled noise, tossing the sandwich into the trash. He sighs, pacing yet again with boredom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back