• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Translated Code

marshmarrow

aurelius rex
Here is what I created on a separate website that supports myBB:

mj7luh.jpg

And here is what I managed to salvage to be used on RPN:

welcome friendos

TITLE
TEXT
TITLE
TEXT
TITLE
TEXT
TITLE
TEXT
© penumbra ║ hidden scrollies

Obviously, some features and functionality won't cross over. However, I'm mainly focused on having the basic coding look as clean and symmetrical as possible, and I'll worry about fonts and colors later.

I'm still an amateur at coding, but I am probably looking over some glaringly obvious mistake that only I could screw up. Still, here are the things I'd like to have help with fixing:

How do I center the double border and the blue image? They're both favoring the left side.

Are the table lines possible to remove or make invisible?

How do I add more space at the bottom so the div box doesn't cut off right at my watermark? My watermark needs to be re-centered too. How do I fix that?

Whoever assists me deserves a hundred Ghirardelli chocolates. I know they're probably easy to fix, but I don't know where to begin fixing them.

Last edited:
I know how to hide a scroll bar, I'm curious if there a way to hide the gray lines made by tables. Still, that was a very useful guide on scrollbars, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back