• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers Prime- A Beggining Remade

crypsalis

Transform and Roleplay out!
This is a roleplay following each episode, from beggining to last, but with different characters! From episode one, where everyone meets, to the last episode, where the end is. Our characters will change the plots, attitude, and maybe even some of the main events!

Will YOU survive in the transformers prime universe?

RULES

- You can, if you want, play as a character from the show.

- You are allowed to advertise this roleplay.

- you're own made up character limit is 7!

- There is no character limit if you want to play as a character from the show.

- No killing anyone, or starting a love relationship with them, if they don't agree to it!

- If you are rude, you will be kicked out of the roleplay if others agree.

- Don't take this roleplay to serious, please. I don't really want someone complaining in the roleplay how non-complex this roleplay is. This is a roleplay to relax and enjoy, not to stress out.

- Please watch the OOC.

- Note: This roleplay is based off of transformers prime, the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((ROLEPLAY START))

-Intro-

A red muscle car sped along the empty road, surrounded my grassland and abandoned crops. The sun was high in the sky, and only a few clouds floated across the sky. Everything seemed normal, like nothing exciting could ever happen. The thing is, this muscle car with small horns had no driver. And it was in a conversation. This 'car''s name was cliffjumper. And apparently, the one he was ranting to was a femme named Arcee. He yammered through his COMM link about smart escapes from human police warnings. Suddenly, his radar buzzed to life. "I think I found something.." Cliffjumper said, out of the random. "Need backup?" Arcee asked, her voice concerned yet serious. Cliffjumper just laughed, "do I EVER need backup?" He said, heading to the energon site. He transformed into a tall, muscular robot. He landed in a crater filled with blue crystals, energon. "I just found a whole lot of energon!" Cliffjumper smirked, then his smirk started to disappear as a large shadow was cast over him, the decepticon airship. Several tall purple figures jumped from the airship, pointing their glowing purple guns at cliff jumper. Cliffjumper just smirked, running over to, or at, them.

--skyler---

Skyler slipped on her comfy loose white shirt and light blue long jeans, fixing her dark choclate brown glasses when they lowered on her face. She also put on her white sneakers, noting to herself that she had to find a job somehow, someway. Brushing her hair quickly, skyler gulped as she thought of how stressful this could get. Yet again, maybe she just wasn't ready for a job. Maybe she could just do with small time to time jobs. Skyler sighed, "I'll just go for a walk.. That should give me a breather." She said to herself quietly, walking outside. She guessed she could just walk alongside the high way road, that should be a good place to walk, and an easy place also.

----ram----

Ram stood next to ratchet in the base, examining the screen. "What exactly are we trying to find?" Ram asked, a puzzled look on his faceplates. Ratchet turned and looked at him like he had servos growing out of his head. "Energon! Isn't it obvious?! We are at a low supply, and you ask me WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?!?!?!!!" Ratchet yelled, throwing his servos into the air dramatically. Ram sighed, time for another long lecture.

Sol would be ontop of the base watching over,as he body turns around looking for any cons being a Sharpshooter,as he looks around he sees nothing,as he would contact Ram in COMM "Ram this is sol nothing insight its clear.....hey how many cicles till i finich mi turn of watching?"he says as he kept on watch

Ram brightened up when he heard Sol's voice. "5 more cycles Sol, hang in there!" Ram replied into his COMM, with a laugh. Ram waved at Ratchet, "Sorry Ratch, i'm bored, so I gotta go!" He said back to Ratchet, walking away and transforming, leaving the base. Ratchet grumbled, "Typical." He said, watching Ram leave. "Sol, you're time is over. BEE! GET OUT THERE AND KEEP GUARD!" Ratchet informed grumpily.

-----------------Skyler------------

Skyler was walking along the highway, listening to the cars zip by on the highway, though only a few came from time to time. She whistled and kept her hands behind her back, but then swung them lossely by her sides, having a low swinging range at the moment.

"Roger that heding down now"he says as his Rail gun would turn off and fold up and as he would start too crawl his way down sticking too the wall,as he reaches the door it would open and he would clime in as he was haging from the cealing and see Ratchet,as he would let go and fall down falling on his feet and would say "So what hase bin going on lately?"

Ratchet jumped at the sudden suprise of Sol, huffing when he asked. "Not much, this planet's best technology is like the technology we have in the scrap yard," He complained, gesturing to the pretty cool projected touch-screen green screen. "But I had made a few tweaks to it." Ratchet continued, smiling at his handy work.

-----------------------------------Intro, 3rd person mode---------

At that time, Cliffjumper was brutally murdered by Starscream, and his autobot life signal on the green screen went out. Cliffjumper was one with the all-spark now, and there was nothing anyone could do. But Arcee also was informed of his going, and COMMed back to base immediatly. "What happened to cliffjumper?!" She gasped, instantly turning around in her motorcycle form.

Sol would look at it as he raises one of his Hex legs and scrach the top of his head and say "Um....I really not good at Scien so....yea....But it is Cool...how dose it work?"he says as he would fold his 4 hex legs close too his body as its his way of siting

"Well, it detects energy signals, like energon signals, autobot life signals- WHAT? It must be some glitch.. cliffjumper's life signal JUST WENT OUT!" Ratchet yelled, instantly COMMing the rest of the autobots.

//BRIDGE TO MY COORDINATES!// Arcee yelled through her COMM.

"Ratchet, activate the groundbridge, Autobots, Roll Out!" Optimus called, transforming and running through the active groundbridge.

Sol would hear that as he would unfold his legs Quickli and would see the ground brige form and hear Optimus,as in his tank form he was slower so he is better off running,as he would tsrat too Run behinde them as his 4 legs claging in the ground as he would jump too the side and stick too the wall and start too wall run...He was not showing off is that he has never done that and he whanted too do it really

The Decepticon trooper pulled up in the local library parking lot, in vehicle mode. He parked in one of the spots, away from the other cars. With a short sigh, the vehicon fell into recharge, his engine shut off.

Isabell walked out of the local library, carrying a few books in her arms. The books were thick dictionaries, and their rough sides hurt against her sensetive skin. With books infront of her face, Isabell struggled to not bump into any cars. But as ironic as it was, she tripped over a bump in the concrete and fell, her knees landing hard on the concrete and upper body hitting a purple car's front. Isabell yelped in pain as her knees burned, and she dropped the dictionaries all over the concrete. Isabell looked down at her scratchet up knees that were bleeding just a tiny bit, but they still needed to be cleaned or else they might get infected. "ow," Isabell whimpered as she looked at her burning knees.

The autobots groundbridged into a burnt crater, and they looked around hopefully, but they couldn't find Cliffjumper. The autobots made their way to a cliff, and optimus said his goodbyes to the good soldier, cliffjumper. "We have lost a valuable soldier today, but we will not stop fighting. We will keep Cliffjumper in our sparks, and fight for the fallen, and the alive." Optimus finished his speech, and Arcee put one of Cliffjumper's horns she found down by the edge, the transformed and drove off. "Arcee!" Bulkhead yelled, but Optimus put a servo on his shoulder. "Let her go." Optimus advised, then looked at the rest of his soldiers and medic reassuringly.

Arcee was driving around the town, spotting two vehicons. She turned a few corners and parked in a resturant's parking lot, hoping to loose the vehicons. But at that time, a teenage human walked out of the resturant, and turned to look at arcee in vehicle form, amazed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back