• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: Arrival on Earth

Hannah stared at the tv screen. "It's not friendly! Bots, we gotta do something!" Miko pulled out her phone, grinning. Optimus looked over at the humans on the catwalk and said in his usual stern voice, "kids, stay here." He said as he turned back to the monitor. "Autobots, the ship is a hostile decepticon aircraft, loudmouth, moonracer, smokescreen, where are you?" The prime said, using his COMM link. Hannah looked around, there was no way she could help. Ralph might be able to do something, but she didn't know about haley. Hannah would have to ask ratchet about cybertronian bio later, right now all the bots had to get together and do something.

Optimus, I'm in a situation here! RATCHET! Where is that ground bridge!? Loudmouth shot back, dragging the unconscious Icewing with her, and trying to find cover, Theres an Autobot here, he's in stasis lock! I think, at least... Ratchet, I need a bridge, NOW!

Ratchet nodded and pulled a lever as a colorful glowing swirl of light appeared a few feet away from loudmouth and the unconscious autobot. "Hurry! Get into the ground bridge!" Ratchet commanded into the COMM. Prime was still waiting for a reply from moonracer, his optics glaring at the monitor. Hannah heard the comm, and knew a new bot was about to come into the base. Hannah ran over to the edge of the catwalk, looking at the glowing tunnel, waiting for the two bots to come in.

For Primus sake Ratchet! she groaned, dragging the mech through the ground bridge at a painstakingly slow pace, trying not to dinge him up and more then he already was, and dragged him towards the nearest piece of open space, "Miko! This is not the time to be taking pictures!"

Hannah practically bent most of her upper body over the catwalk rails to see the new bot, blinking once she saw him. He looked a bit more like a decepticon, but hannah wasn't going to judge a bot by it's cover. Optimus seemed to sigh a bit, as the other autobots surrounded icewing. Ratchet grumbled, looking at icewing's wounds. "Moonracer, do you copy?" Optimus said again into the comm, getting a little worried. Hannah looked over at miko and sighed, "miko, give them some privacy, that bot would probably be embarrassed if you had pictures of him beaten up.." Hannah said as the lights from miko's phone kept flashing in her eyes.

As time passes and Soundwave gets closer the Bot dose the same noise again as sudently the Top of it starts too open and small objects leaving a trail of smoke launch,looking like missesl but they keep going up and up as they pass the clouds and dissapears and as strigon Lead waits the Comand center inside Goliath and 4 with soundwave and the other 4 wating on the runway for him too arrive as it seems its not atacking or anything its floting in the water wating.

Oopsies! Sorry sir I got distracted from firing! I'm a ways away from base actually! I gotta keep these insecticons away from you guys ya know? Moonracer responded to the comm.

Haley looked down to see the injured Autobot that had arrived to base. She turned to find Miko taking pictures of him and put her hands on her hips,
"It's rather rude to take pictures of someone when they're unaware of it." She quickly felt rather embarrassed by the wording of her sentence. Oh great, I'm beginning to sound like a mom again... She thought.

Optimus sighed, and turned to ratchet. "Ratchet, ground bridge moonracer back." Hannah was thinking the insecticons should fall back to aid the huge con soon. Hannah nodded when haley lectured miko, agreeing. "Haley's right. Miko, just put the phone away," hannah was sure to say the last part slowly. Miko mumbled something about memories and put her phone away.

Icewing's optics glew brightly as he roughly onlined, jolting into a seated position, the seeker's wounds increasing dramatically. Despite his sudden life, Icewing has lost too much energon and returns to his offlined state. Just alive but barely living, and his chance of recovery decreasing by the breem.

Hannah was a little shocked by his sudden awakening, but soon he went back into an offline state. "We have to help him, now!" Hannah said, wishing she could do something. Ratchet nodded and got out a clear container of energon, pumping it into icewing's "arm".

((Taking control of the Hatchet for a moment..))

Ratched finished infusing the spare energon into Icewing's lines, next was to repair them with no breakage or leakage. Ratched took out his emergency medical kit and brought out some rather strange tools to the humans, though on was universally recognizable, a torch. Ratchet light up the torch and started to weld the downed seeker's lines and the broken plates of his armour. Not bothering to sand out the weld marks Ratched finished after much long time and even more cybertronian curses. Afterall, he was known for his foul mouth when healing a mech or femme. Icewing would take some time for his systems to reboot and for the mech to reawaken.

((First Awakening: Icewing's POV))

Icewing couldn't tell which was worse, the aching pain or the obnoxious light around him when he first woke up, he struggled qnd fought the warnings of emergency stasis lock, but when the light faded all the damaged mech was to see was the darkening of unfamiliar ground. The seeker continued to fight, but couldn't hold off both the pain or keep overriding his systems, they crashed and the seeker was sent to the ground in a heap of metal

Aww! Ok... Moonracer grumbled. As soon as the groundbridge came she swiftly made it through and crash landed in the base. She slightly giggled and brushed it off before seeing the seeker there. She immediately gazed with awe at him, "Oooo! Is he gonna be a new member?! He looks cool! We never get any fliers!" She exclaimed.

Haley too was in awe at the robot as he looked much different than any of the other ones she had seen so far. It looked as if this one had the ability to fly unlike the others. She leaned over the railing and watched to see what would happen next.

Hannah saw the mech wasn't exactly comfortable, but that didn't stop ratchet from work. please wake up please wake up please wake up!~ Hannah thought, looking down on the mech from the catwalk. If Ratchet was able to save him, she wondered how the new mech would be like. Hopefully not another Ratchet, Hannah could tell Ratchet was cursing in some unknown language, and she tried not to get influenced by them.

Ratchet stepped back from Icewing and closed the groundbridge, then looked at the offline seeker once more, speaking quietly. "Well, I've done what I currently can -Bulkhead I needed that!!" Ratched shouted to Bulkhead as the clumsy wrecker as he stepped on one of the delicate and strange tools. With a heavy sigh Ratchet spoke again, "As I was saying, I've dome everything I currently and its up to him -gesture to Icewing- whether or not he'll come back online."

Hannah looked hopefully down at Icewing. The room seemed to go silent, as if everyone was waiting for Icewing to make a move. Hannah didn't know why she cared so much for a robot that she doesn't even know. Because he's an autobot, someone who fights for peace. And that is something I respect. Hannah though, answering her own question.

Ratchet sighed and spoke quietly, "Come and help me move him into the medbay, if he's going to stay in stasis for too long I'll have to bring him out. But we'll wait until tomorrow for that." Ratchet didn't speak soley to anyone, but mostly the other cybertronians. "And no Miko, that doesn't mean you. Actually, Moonracer, come here and help me. You can be gentle enough not to avigrate his wounds while we move him." Ratchet watched as Miko piped up, but then was put right back down at Ratchet's words.

"I hope he'll get out of 'stasis'..." Hannah said, rather quietly. She watched his optics closely, waiting for any sign of life. He looked like he was attacked by military air force weapons. She knew how the air force weapons worked, since her dad was in the military air force. My dad! I can't stay here forever... maybe I can try to convince my parents i'm just going out to do stuff with my friends? Hannah thought, looking at the exit of the base.

"Who is he anyway? I wouldn't recognize half of the Autobots after... You know what happened." She muttered, crossing her arms and staring as Ratchet and Moonracer attempted to move the mech. "He's a flier, which is kind of different among Autobots..."

Ratchet nodded to Moonracer's questions. "I haven't seen or met this mech before, but there was a small story through the autobots just before Cybertron was destroyed, astory of a flier who sided with the autobots." The two moved the mech into their makeshift medical bay and set him down onto one of the empty berths. Ratchet quickly hooked Icewing onto the moniters and sighing, glad to be done with the major rush of stabilizing the injured mech.

Hannah said to herself outloud, "So fliers don't often join with the autobots? huh..." Hannah was noting everything the bots said, keeping in mind that their planet, "cybertron", was destroyed, and that there is a war going on between the autobots and some other army. From what she's seen so far, the autobots were apparently the good bots.

Moonracer grew a wide grin across her face and without a second thought, ran straight to Ratchet and the flier. "Yeah yeah yeah! I wanna help!" She exclaimed as she could barely stand still from excitement.

(kinda short
:/ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back