Transfer?

@Keira Winston I'm halfway through doing that... Just gonna add relations to my other thread this evening. Everything from the old thread is a mess because of the coding, ugh... I can take it down though, if we decide to do things a different way. 

I'm halfway through that process as well! I am attempting to use the tabs but am having trouble spacing things out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@jinkx @Akeira I guess I'll do the same and take it down if the gm would like us too. I just have to figure out who to use these "bbcode buttons" or whatever they call it. 

Yeah, done it as well. This update actually makes me laugh as I remember that someone said about the update "What thay gona break fix this time?" :D  And at the moment I find the forum harder than it was before....

@OBESE whilst I wasn't sure about this update at first... I'm actually really enjoying the new way of managing roleplays. It makes everything far easier for me b/c all tabs are seperate and we can have topics within the OOC thread and I can spam my profile with SU gifs but each to their own, I guess! :D  

@OBESE @jinkx The site is never going back, so I guess we have to live with it. I personally find it harder to use, but that's probably because I'm still getting a feel for things. I don't have a problem with the topics, but I don't get why its necessary. My biggest concern are the bbcodes. The buttons are easy to use, but they're not as aesthetic as my old codes. ;(  

@Keira Winston I miss the old codes too :(  I guess there's pros and cons. I mean, I'd also like to be able to type my own smilies without the site changing them to theirs... These yellow smilies aren't very aesthetically pleasing. Kinda ugly. But I like a lot of other things. I agree, topics aren't necessary but I kinda like them :)  

Also I have a question...is anyone else experiencing reallllly slow loading on this website now? 

YES! It's taking a very long time for pages to load for me. (i.e. It took a few minutes to load the page with your comment, once I clicked on the notification.) 

EDIT: It took a few more minutes for the post to upload onto the site as well.

It's aggravating to the point of me losing motivation to post things, which is definitely not what I want to happen. >.< I'm hoping the speed picks up in the coming days. Or there is less time when the server is down.

This site is so slow now...

But on the topic, I'm still in. I lost my CS though because I didn't save it in my workshop.

@IITheTypistIII'm def still up for it and still very much interested. School just started for me so I'll be busier, but I'll still have time for this. 

@PolishedFruitsame! everything takes hella long to load and post. it's irritating af. Can we just please go back to the old site? 

Jamie's relations are with their character sheet already ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back