• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tracers

adventuregirl42

One Time Luck
In the year 2045, our society tightly controlled by the government, our freedom and choices extremely limited, and gangs and groups run ravage in the lower class parts of the city. You find yourself living in (your choice) of class, [theres low, middle, and upper class. details of each explained below] and you get kidnapped by one of the groups that want to overtake the unfair government. You join the group, unknowing of the adventures ahead.

Lower class: Lives in poverty, most of the population part of a group or gang, always on edge, government despies this class.

middle class: Struggles with money, makes up a large part of the population, most of the population in gang/group, low income

upper class: No struggle with money, very rich, high income, little to non of the population in a gang/group, large amount of population in this class support all of government decisions. (a lot of the upper class adults work for the government)

Types of weapons: This is a futuristic roleplay, so you can have guns and high tech sorta weapons, but don't go to overboard. Lower class individuals tend to have more 'grimy'/'dirty' weapons, while the upper class individuals have 'cleaner'/'smoother' weapons.

Group/gang rules: I, the admin of the roleplay, will have my own group, named the, "Tracers" and you can be a part of the gang. You can create your own group, but handling that may be difficult with the plot.

Amount of roleplayers: I wanna try and keep it to a max of 6 people.

Age: In the roleplay, I'd like to keep the characters as teenagers. But if you want to be an adult or older than 17 or so, check with me and I think i can fit that into what I'm looking for in the plot.

Romance: As the admin, I wont be participating in any. But if you and another roleplayer want to smooch or something, go ahead. But nothing past a making out. Don't be raunchy or nasty. Thank you.

HAVE FUN!!

Feel free to ask any questions!!

If you'd like to join the roleplay, please sign up and add all your roleplay character details.

Name:

Bio/backstory:

Appearance:

Class:

Against or with government?:

Weapon:

Special abilities:

Relationships:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back